Talent Show

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe you’re actual doing this.” Chen said while laughing at Kyungsoo rehearsing his routine for tonight’s talent show. The three of Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Chen were currently sitting in Kyungsoo room (like always) watching him rehearse for his performance with The Fabs tonight.

“This is stupid!” Kyungsoo groaned before turning off the song and stomping into his bathroom. “I’m not even a girl!”

“It’s not like the song is literally meant for only girls.” Chanyeol called to him. “Come on, it’s fun song. Lighten up!”

“You’re not the one who has to go around on stage dancing to California Gurls! And to make it worse it’s in revealing clothing! I don’t want my legs all exposed!” Kyungsoo whined loudly. “This isn’t fair!”

“I’m sure it won’t be that bad once you’re up there. Just try channeling your inner y, I know you have it in you, and I know I want to see it!” Chen called out. He yelped as Chanyeol slapped him in the back of the head and nodded his head disapprovingly.

“You’re only making him more self-conscious.” Chanyeol whispered. “And if anything, knowing he is turning you on will probably turn him off.”

“Am I THAT ugly?” Chen asked while sighing. “Aren’t people supposed to be aroused when they know I got a for them? Not you know…disgusted?”

“You’ll find someone, some day.” Xiumin comforted. “I’m sure there is someone who will love you for who you are, and they can ignore your face.”

“.” Chen said before tackling Xiumin and beginning to tickle him.

Xiumin tried his best to not laugh, but couldn’t stop himself as Chen hit all his ticklish spots. “Stop it!”

“Hey!” Kyungsoo said while running out of the bathroom thinking they were actually fighting. “No fighting in my house!”

“Calm down.” Chen said laughing. “I’m just tickling him.”

“But I want him to stop!” Xiumin whined while panting. “And this tall didn’t feel like helping me.” He said while glaring at an uncaring Chanyeol.

“Too much .” Chanyeol laughing when he saw Xiumin turn red.

“THAT’S IT, GET OFF!” He yelled while pushing Chen off. “I will NOT have anyone thinking there is between us.”

“Rejected by even someone like Xiumin.” Chen whined. “Will I ever get laid?”

“Certainly not by me that’s for sure. I have standards.” Xiumin spoke while nodding his head as if it was the truth.

“Doesn’t that for you considering everyone who isn’t Chen is in a higher league then you?” Chanyeol asked and barked in laughter when Xiumin threw a pillow at him. “Just admit that you guys are perfect for each other.”

“No!” They both said in unison.

Chen stood up and dusted off his shirt. “Please do realize that I’m only joking majority of the time.”

“Sure you are.” Kyungsoo said with a quick rolling of his eyes. “And I’m totally joking when I say-”

“Kyungsoo, honey?” His mother asks while coming into his room. She took notice off all of his friends over and smiled. “Not that it’s my business, well it is my house, but why are your friends always over here before school? Isn’t it kind of early to be meeting up?”

“It’s the only time we can meet up. After school I mostly have to do whatever Baekhyun wants us to do.”

“Baekhyun?” His mother asked confused. “Who is that?”

“Just some rich snob who thinks he owns everyone.” Kyungsoo said while rolling his eyes.

“But I own you.” She cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow. “Do I need to speak with this Baekhyun?”

“Uh, I’d rather that you didn’t do that. That would be incredibly embarrassing so…” Kyungsoo said while looking around his room for a distraction.

“But he thinks he owns you, and he’s not your mother or father, so clearly he needs to be talked to. How old is he? Why would he think that?” She asked on.

“I think you’re reading too much into this Mrs. Do.” Chen said softly. “You see, Baekhyun doesn’t really think he owns people, he just acts like it.”

“Is he a bully?”

“Somewhat.” Xiumin said, “But like it’s complicated. It’s fine though Mrs. Do.”

“No, if you have a bully at your school I will head up there right now with your father’s belt and give him a spanking.”

“Your mother is…something else.” Chanyeol whispered to Kyungsoo. “I don’t even know how to explain it, but how does she plan on giving a grown kid a spanking?”

Kyungsoo groaned. Could his mother PLEASE act and say normal things at least around his friends?

“Listen honey,” She said while closing the door, “In fact, all of you listen. Don’t let anyone bully you for having small es. It’s perfectly normal.”

“Uhh…” Chen gaped. “How did you come…to that conclusion?” He asked still confused.

“Mother’s intuition. Besides, it’s the only thing Kyungsoo could get bullied for! I’ve seen Kyungsoo’s junior before and it looks like a cute little twig!” She said while scrunching her face to emphasize how cute she thought it was.

“Did your mother just call your cute?” Chanyeol asked in a whisper.

“Do you see what I deal with?” he groaned. “Mother, can you leave us alone?”

“Fine, I’ll let you boys be, but remember honey I was a white belt when I took Tae Kwon Do, so just tell me if someone is bothering you and I can go karate panda on their butts!” She exclaimed while doing some random air chop.

“I believe it’s ‘Kung Fu Panda.’” Xiumin said while trying not to laugh.

“Really?” She asked while thinking a bit. “You know what, you’re right.”

“Hey mom?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah honey?”

“Remember when you agreed to leave? Yeah still waiting on that.” Kyungsoo glared.

“Oops, your mother is going to leave now.” She smiled.

“Did you just refer to yourself in third person- you know what, bye!” Kyungsoo said while getting up and ushering her out of his room.

Once she was finally out he sighed and leaned against the door. “Do you see what I deal with?”

“She seems…nice.” Chanyeol said laughing.

“She’s horrible!” Kyungsoo yelped angrily while going over to his dresser to change into school clothes.

“Appreciate what you have Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol said while standing up and leaning against his dresser, “Some people would kill for a mother as caring and involved as yours.”

“I doubt it.” Kyungsoo mumbled. “You haven’t seen anything, she’s really a mess. Like messy mess mess.”

“Wow, poetic.” Chen said while humming. “Messy mess mess. You should considering poetry in college. It fits.”

He flailed as Kyungsoo threw a pair of underwear in his face. “Ew can you not throw your underwear in my face!” Chen yelled at him and then realized what he said. “Wait, well actually, never mind go ahead if you want. In fact I would prefer to have your unwashed underwear. It would give me something to e to.”

“YOU’RE AWFUL!” Kyungsoo screamed while running into the bathroom and slamming the door shut to prevent Chen from watching him change.

“And you’re adorable!” Chen called out from where he sat smirking. He then leaned over to Xiumin, “Bet he won’t be throwing his underwear at me anymore.”

 

 

 

“So like, why are you here again?” Sehun asked while he put on his pink shirt. Today was Wednesday.

“I just had an argument with my parents and didn’t feel like staying there.” Baekhyun said casually.

“That’s it? You leave your house just because you argue with your parents? I argue with my parents all the time, but that doesn’t mean I storm out of my house and crash at your place?” Sehun said while putting on a small amount of eyeliner.

“Is it that big a deal? If you care so much I can crash at Luhan’s place.”

Sehun turned to look at him. “We’ve been friends for years and you still don’t tell us anything.”

“What do you mean I tell you guys everything.” Baekhyun replied.

“Baekhyun, I may not use as much make-up as you, but I can still tell when someone randomly starts applying a little too much on. You think I can’t tell what you’re covering when you randomly cake on make-up for a weeks at a time?” Sehun sighed. “I’m not going to get in your business Baekhyun, but if you’re going out with someone who’s hurting you then you need to leave them, and I know damn well that it’s not Kai doing that to you.”

“It’s none of your business.” Baekhyun snapped. “Just…just think about the talent show tonight, don’t overthink things about me. It’s not necessary.”

“If you say so.” Sehun sighed. He slumped a little before turning, “Alright I’m done. Let’s go.”

And off they were to school.

 

 

 

First period was awkward, as it had been since last week when Kyungsoo and Chanyeol revealed their relationship. Kai still didn’t talk to Kyungsoo much anymore, only a quick ‘Hey’ or ‘Goodbye’ and it was killing Kyungsoo on the inside, but today was the day he could finally tell Kai the truth, but in such an embarrassing way.

In the middle of class as Mr. Lee was teaching his lesson, Kyungsoo leaned up and tapped Kai on the shoulder. Kyungsoo could see Kai tense up as always when Kyungsoo tried to initiate a conversation.

“What?” He asked calmly.

“I’m just…sorry.” Kyungsoo whispered.

That seemed to catch Kai off guard as he turned around to look Kyungsoo in the eyes. “For what?”

“For everything, I’ve been really inconsiderate of your feelings about me and Chanyeol-” He was cut off halfway through his sentence by Mr. Lee.

“Would you like to tell us the answer Kyungsoo?” Mr. Lee asked while cocking his head. “I know you were listening right? I’m sure you and Kai were talking about today’s topic of discussion.”

“Uh…yeah right!” Kyungsoo said while panicking. The public humiliation if he gets this wrong…

“Your answer please.”

“Can I go pee?” He asked instead which caused the whole class to erupt into laughter.

“Detention this Friday Kyungsoo, and no, you may not go pee. Piss in your pants punk.” Mr. Lee said with a glare.

This seemed a bit out of character for his usual happy teacher so Kyungsoo assumed he has going through a dry spell when it came to his life. Regardless, he turned red at the newfound attention of the class. Upon hearing he had the detention, the whole class murmured a bunch of “ooh he’s in trouble’s” and whatnot.

“I don’t give detention often so you’ll probably be the only one in there.” He said while turning around to get back to his lesson before Kai spoke up.

“I was talking too sir.” He claimed.

“Ok? Are you saying you WANT detention?” He asked, confused being an understatement.

“It’s only fair.” Kai said while nodding his head. “I should be punished.”

“Ok then? You both have detention this Friday…” Mr. Lee said while turning around. “Kids these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter