The Plan

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo finally reached home after an hour and a half of walking in the dark. On a normal night, he would have been scared less if he was out alone at this time a night, but he didn’t really care tonight. In fact he doesn’t even think he would mind if someone just came out and killed him. He could feel his heart hurting to the point where he’d rather die than keep thinking about Kai and Baekhyun possibly having or something right now. His life just ing , like really bad. Not like bad meaning good, but bad meaning bad you know?

He can’t believe he trusted Baekhyun, and even considered him a friend. How could someone be so freaking evil though? He has done absolutely nothing to make Baekhyun do this to him, and if his reason is trying to date his ex, then Kyungsoo would just like to point out that Baekhyun doesn’t own Kai. Kai is not property that Baekhyun has a right to control so much.

Was he mad at Kai? Most definitely, but he knew the real demon in this situation was Baekhyun. Kyungsoo knows Kai was drinking, and he also knows Baekhyun has a way with words, but that doesn’t completely excuse Kai.

Kyungsoo sighed as he knew his mother was going to want to know how it went since she spent a lot of time helping him make the costume, but he decided that right now wasn’t the time to deal with her. She would ask too many questions when she saw his swollen red eyes. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the thought of her asking if Kai took his ity and then dumped him or something along those lines.

He flopped on his bed and dialed Xiumin’s number.

“Yo~ is the party already over? That was fast.” Xiumin asked on the other end, noticing how quiet it was on the other side.

“No, but I really need you guys to come to my house right now. Chen is with you right?”

“Yeah we were just watching The Noteboo- I mean Transformers 2. Robots and killing and stuff YEAH! MAN POWER!” Xiumin quickly coughed and corrected himself.

“Whatever just come over…like now.” Kyungsoo hurried before he ended the call and sighed. He should have seen this coming, but everything was going so well for the past couple of weeks that it just blinded his judgment

After around 10 minutes, he heard his doorbell ring but didn’t move from his spot on the bed. His mother would certainly open the door and lead them up here, and that would honestly be better so he could continue to avoid her.

He was correct seeing as a few seconds later he heard three voices coming up the stairs. He shrank under the covers a bit to hide his face as his mother opened his door and switched on the light.

“Honey, why are you sitting in the dark? Surely you’re not sleeping this early.” She asked a little concerned. “Everything OK?”

“I’m fine mom. Thanks for letting them in.” Kyungsoo said as normally as he could.

Xiumin and Chen could tell that Kyungsoo’s mom was hesitant to leave, but she did end up leaving anyways. If Kyungsoo was upset she could talk to him about it later, but right now he obviously wanted to be alone with his two friends.

When Kyungsoo was sure his mother left he poked his head out from under the covers and Xiumin was instantly by his side.

“What happened?” He asked worriedly.

“Baekhyun…He stole Kai away from me.” Kyungsoo let out while trying not to start crying again. “I can’t believe he’d do that to me.”

“Oh gosh.” Xiumin said enveloping Kyungsoo into a hug. “Chen go ask his mother if she has ice cream. We are going to need it.”

Chen nodded his head and left no questions asked. Anything to make Kyungsoo feel better about this whole ordeal. It’s what real friends did for each other.

“What happened exactly?” Xiumin asked while sitting next to Kyungsoo and pulling the younger in to lean on his shoulder.

Kyungsoo happily cuddled into Xiumin before explaining, “I went and everything was going fine at first. I was talking with Luhan and Sehun, but then Kai came over. Of course that was great, but after that he left to get us drinks. I was watching him from where he left me and I saw Baekhyun approach him. I thought Baekhyun was going to tell him nice things about me and help me move things along, but after a minute of talking they just started making out. God I feel so stupid!” Kyungsoo cried into his hands.

“Don’t.” Xiumin said while pulling Kyungsoo’s hand from his face. “Don’t cry over this. It’s exactly what Baekhyun wants. He loves to feel like he’s in control of everything, so what we need to do is make it seem like he has none.”

“What?”

Xiumin smirked. “I have a plan.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is Chanyeol doing at my house?” Kyungsoo asked as he exited his bathroom and noticed a tall brunette sitting on his floor.

Chanyeol waved awkwardly. “Hello Kyungsoo, I don’t think I’ve ever formally met you, but I know of you.”

“I know of you too.” Kyungsoo laughed lightly. “So?”

“I don’t exactly know why I’m here myself.” Chanyeol said. “I was at the party looking for Kai because I couldn’t find him, and then I got a call from my mom saying something was urgent and I should return home.”

Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter