2

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

A/N: Chapter 2 C: well Lets get to the story. 

Himchan sat on the chair while Yongguk sat on the edge of the bed facing Himchan. Yongguk was staring at Himchan his eyes filled with love. Completely forgetting Miyoung was in the room. "Umma! Appa!" Whined Miyoung. "Dont show your love here." Yongguk chuckled and Himchan started acting lovey dovey with Yongguk. Himchan sat on Yongguk's lap and kissed Yongguk. Miyoung covered her eyes. "Please, let's just hear the story." Miyoung said. Himchan giggled. Himchan then began telling the story. 

(The story of the past will be now. But sometimes I'll go back to the present. When its present I'll put ~Present~ and when it's past ~Past~ 

~Past~ 
Himchan works as a designer at TS Company. Yongguk the CEO of the Ts Company. 
"Himchan!" Called the manager. "Coming!" Himchan called back. Himchan walked to the manager's office and knocked. "Come in" Himchan walked in after hearing that. "Sit Himchan" Manager Oh said. Himchan did as he was instructed. "Himchan" Manager Oh began. "The CEO said that 2 employees will be going to the business trip with him. He told me to choose 2 employees and I decided that you should go. You could pick the other person." Himchan was quite shock and didn't know what to say so he just nodded his head. 

Shock was clearly written on Himchan's face when he walked out of the manager'is office. He was close to everyone in his department and they were all asking him what happened and if he was alright or not. Himchan told every the news. "I'm not sure if going is a good thing." Eun ji a close friend of Himchan said. Himchan looked at her confused "why?" Eunji said "I heard that the CEO is a scary cold person." Youngjae popped out and said "You're screwed Himchan Hyung." Himchan slapped Youngjae on his arm. "Don't scare me." Youngjae then asked "Who are you going to ask to go with you?" Himchan smirked "You." Youngjae got up but was pushed down by Himchan. "No escaping." "WAE!" Asked Youngjae annoyed. Himchan smiled evilly "I shall share my pain with you." "I refuse to." "Fine then how about a deal?" Youngjae looked at Himchan. "What deal?" Himchan thought for a while before speaking again. "If you find someone you like, I'll hook you up with that person. You know I'm good at this." "But..." "Please! Do this for this hyung!" Himchan begged and tried aegyos. "Fine." Youngjae then thought "I'm screwed" Himchan then happily went to Manager Oh's office. 

Himchan was at his apartment packing for the business trip. It was tomorrow and he haven't packed yet. "Should I take this? Or this?" Himchan thought. In the end he decided to bring some clothes, ramen and things his cosmetics. Himchan dialed Youngjae's number and waited for him to pick up. 
"Hello hyung?" 
"Youngjae, are you busy?" 
"No hyung I just finished packing." 
"Wanna go out today?" 
"Nah I'll just go to sleep early today the flight is at 12." 
"Right... Well then good night." 
"Good night hyung." 
Himchan hung up and he plopped down on the couch. He switched on the tv and started watching some dramas. He set an alarm and continues watching tv. Soon he fell asleep comfortably on the couch. 

Himchan woke up from the sound of his phone ringing. He picked it up and realized it was Youngjae. 
"Good morning hyung." 
"Mm Morning Youngjae." 
"Did you just wake up?" 
"Yeah." 
"Well hurry up then, you said you were gonna take me to the airport." 
"Right. Okay then see you later. I'll be there at 9:40" 
After the call Himchan sat there spacing out for a while and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He used 15 mins to take a shower and 10 mins to get ready. He took his luggage and headed to the parking lot. He greeted the security guy and other neighbors. He stuffed his suitcase in the trunk and drove to Youngjae's. It didn't take long for him to arrive since Youngjae's house was quite close. Himchan called Youngjae and told him to come out. They placed everything Youngjae had and drove to Incheon airport. While driving Himchan received a phone call. "Youngjae could you answer it?" Youngjae did as he was told and snawered it. "Hello?" "Is this Kim Himchan?" A deep voice said. "Uhh no I'm Yoo Youngjae." "Oh. I was just calling if you were here or not." The guy replied." Youngjae was frighten by his voice and he barely said "We're almost there." The guy then said "Call me when your here." Youngjae looked pale and looked at Himchan. "Hyung....We're screwed." Himchan then turned pale. 

They arrived at the airport which Youngjae avoided reality saying they're in some dream. "Aniya This is a dream hyung! A dream" Youngjae protested. Himchan opened Youngjae's door and tried to drag him out. "Face it Youngjae, this is real." Himchan said flatly. He might have look like he didn't care but inside he was literally exploding. Himchan finally calmed Youngjae down and Himchan called the guy. 
"Hello?" The guy asked. 
"Hello this is Yoo Youngjae, I'm calling to tell you we're here." Youngjae said. 
"Oh, okay you will find me and my assistant near the entrance. A guy with black and and a brunette." 
"Okay." Youngjae replied with his hands shaking. 
"Around the entrance." Youngjae said to Himchan after hanging up. Himchan walked to the entrance without replying. Inside they looked around and found a a guy sitting with sunglasses sitting and the guy next to him talking on the phone. They walked up to the pair and asked "Uh Bang Yongguk sshi?" The said man looked up and took of his sunglasses. "Yeah." He stood up and extended one of his hand for a handshake. Himchan shook his hand and bowed. "I'm Kim Himchan and this is my friend/partner Yoo Youngjae." Yongguk looked at Youngjae and shook his hand. "The one I ts poke with on the phone?" Youngjae then replied awkwardly "Yes that's me.... Sir." Yongguk chuckled "don't worry I won't bite but I can't be sure if I'll Bang you, you know what I'm saying. Bang Yonguuk Bang" The brunette who finished talking on the phone stood and and pushed Yongguk playfully and said "Hyung, don't go scaring people. Oh and by the way I'm Daehyun Jung Daehyun." Yongguk chuckled. "It's fun." Himchan and Youngjae was surprised that the Bang Yongguk is not how everyone describes him. In Himchan's eyes, Yongguk seems like someone kind. And he was right, Yongguk even helped and old lady when they were getting their tickets. 

After all the walking Himchan sat down. "Oh come on hyung. It wasn't even that much walking." "Shut up Youngjae. I'm tired." Youngjae handed Himchan a bottle of water that he bought before. On the other hand Yongguk sat down and Daehyun was busy killing some sour kids patch. It was awkward and silent except for the people that were talking. It was finally 12 and they got up and waited in line. They got in the plane and a flight Attendant leaded them the A class seats. On the ticket it said Youngjae and Daehyun got to sit together and Yongguk with Himchan. They all looked at each other and wanted to change but soon the attendant came and told them to sit down. They all sat down awkwardly doing their own things. Yongguk was writing something that looks like some lyrics. Himchan was watching some drama. Youngjae was using his laptop. While Daehyun was trying to pretending to use his laptop and sneaking glances of Youngjae without knowing Youngjae was doing the same. The 14 hours they've been on plane, they didn't really speak much. There were some awkward moments such as when Daehyun and Youngjae slept  next to each other with their heads together and Himchan sleeping on Yongguk's lap while Yongguk was holding him tightly. They all woke up and the air was awkward as . Wait take that back. Not the . 

~Present~ 
Himchan slapped Yongguk's head slightly. "What do you mean by that." "Miyoung is still young!" Miyoung rolled her eyes. "Umma I know which word it is. It's the F right?" Himchan sighed and mumbled "Yeah..." And Yongguk chuckled placing Himchan on his lap and pecking his lips. "Now please continue the story and don't make out." Miyoung pleaded. Her words caused Himchan to blush and slap Yongguk's arm and Yongguk to chuckle. 

~Past~ 
They got off the plane and was busy finding the exit. They should've read the signs but good thing Youngjae had fluent English if not, they'd be stuck in the airport for another day. They got their bags and they found the exit. The driver opened the door and they got in. Yongguk in the front and the other three in the back. Youngjae in the middle with Daehyun and Himchan next to the doors. They arrived at the hotel and they got off. Daehyun and Youngjae went to get their keys while Yongguk and Himchan stood awkwardly next to each other. After they got their key they took the elevator and went to their room. Himchan took the key from Youngjae and ran into the room. He plopped down and died. He immediately went to sleep, not caring for anything. Youngjae stood there and tsked. Youngjae closed the door and sat down not knowing what to do. It was 5pm and Youngjae sat there thinking if he should go eat or not. He decided he should eat. Youngjae left Himchan there sleeping and walked to a restaurant. He sat down on a chair and looked at the menu. He heard someone sit across him but he ignored the person. The was about to order when he caught a glance of the stranger. "Daehyun?!" Daehyun looked up and smiled "hey!" They sat there awkwardly and Youngjae ate really fast so he could leave first. Daehyun on the other hand tried to start a conversation. "Uh waiter?" Youngjae called out. The waiter came and Youngjae paid the bill also paying for Daehyun. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Daehyun...sshi?" After saying that he walked away. 

Himchan woke up and realized it was 8pm. He looked around and found Youngjae missing. He tried dialing his phone but Youngjae didn't answer. Himchan sat there thinking but figured Youngjae would do well with his English and his skills of survival. Mentioning the skills of survival Himchan remembered when they were little. Youngjae's brother and Himchan's noons left them on an island for 1 week. Himchan decided to stroll around. Himchan walked in the garden and he stopped to look at the plants and flowers. He was too busy looking up and the sky that he didn't notice someone was walking in front of him. He bumped into the person and immediately apologized. "Sorry sorry." Himchan said a few times while bowing every time. The other person chuckled. Himchan who was mad looked up and all his anger flew out the window. "Oh Yongguk.... Hyung? Sshi?" Yongguk smiled and said "just call me Yongguk." "Sure.... Yongguk...sir." Yongguk laughed a little. Himchan stood there like a statue. "You don't have to be so stiff." Yongguk said after a while. "Sorry" Himchan apologized. Yongguk then started to start conversations and soon they were talking as if they've been friends since forever. (A/N:I don't think that makes sense but I don't know how to say it >.<) 

A/N: second chapter Woooo /self celebration/ I hope it's good until now. Please comment, tell me how it is. And I will be working on the daejae one second chapter. Now bye have a nice day~ 
~Gigi