Nineteen

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

“Umma!” Himchan whined. Mrs.Kim was showering him with questions about his love life and about Yongguk. Mrs.Kim chuckled and stopped. Himchan proceeded to answer her questions and she cooed at every moment of theirs. Himchan’s eyebrows furrowed and he stood up quickly rushing to the bathroom. He threw up and Mrs.Kim patted his back. “Himchan.” Himchan looked at her and offered a weak smile. He then suddenly fainted.

 

“Chan. Please be okay.” Himchan’s eye slowly opened and Yongguk stood up almost immediately. “Are you okay?” Himchan weakly nodded. Yongguk whispered something but Himchan couldn’t hear. He then left and came back with a doctor. He recognized the doctor almost immediately. Behind him was a woman in a white gown, probably another doctor. Yongguk helped Himchan sit up and Dr.Lee started to talk. “Himchan-sshi and the baby are alright, the only thing he needs is more rest.” The woman behind Dr.Lee smiled. Yongguk nodded then realizing. “What, baby?” Dr.Lee looked at him. “Didn’t you know? Himchan-sshi is 2 weeks pregnant.” Himchan covered his mouth and let out a sob. Yongguk hugged Himchan and he mumbled. “Chan..” Himchan then let out a small sound. “Is this a dream?” Yongguk shook his head releasing Himchan. “It’s real.” The doctors both congratulated the couple and walked out leaving them alone. “I can’t believe it, I’m a male.” Himchan sobbed. Yongguk caressed Himchan’s cheeks wiping his tears away. “I know Chan. I know.”

 

Himchan finally finished sobbing and was now sleeping in the car. Yongguk parked and got out. Instead of waking Himchan up, he decided to let him rest more. Taking Himchan into his arms he pressed the doorbell. Mrs.Kim opened the door and had a concerned face. “Is something wrong with Himchan?” Yongguk shook his head and smiled. “He just needs rest.” Yongguk decided to tell everyone later. He walked up the stairs and found his room immediately. He laid Himchan onto his bed. He walked out and looked for his mom. Mrs.Bang popped out from the kitchen just when he was about to enter the kitchen. “Is Himchan alright?” Yongguk nodded. “Yeah.” She nodded and entered the kitchen again. He assumed both wives were in their and the two husbands were talking in the study or in the living room.

 

“Bbang.” Yongguk turned around and saw a Himchan rubbing his eyes like a child. Himchan walked over to Yongguk and leaned on him for support. “Are you still tired?” Himchan nodded. Yongguk chuckled. “You slept for 3 hours already.” Himchan stayed quiet and smacked Yongguk on the before fleeing. “BANG HIMCHAN!” Yongguk ran after Himchan. The raven haired male giggled and kept running until he was trapped. “Got cha.” Yongguk whispered. “Since when did I become Bang Himchan?” Yongguk smirked. “Since I met you.” Himchan slapped Yongguk’s chest and Yongguk chuckled. “I’m serious.” “Excuse me guys, it’s time for dinner.” Natasha interrupted. Himchan blushed and Yongguk nodded. They both entered the dining room and took a seat. Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim were there and Yongnam sat there waiting. Natasha took a seat and the couple shared a look. Himchan gave a small nod and Yongguk cleared his throat. “I have an announcement to make.” Mr.Bang gestured him to continue. “Himchan is pregnant.” Was all he said before he took a seat. Yongnam spat out his water and Mrs.Bang dropped her cup. “WHAT?! Himchan gave a shy smile and Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Bang high fived. “Finally!” Everyone was shocked even the maids.

 

“Congratulations hyung!” Youngjae said cheerfully. Yongguk smiled and stopped typing. Daehyun entered and yelled. “CONGRATULATIONS!” Yongguk chuckled and threw a paper ball at Daehyun. Daehyun frowned and rubbed his forehead. “Aish.” “Aish?” “Sorry Sorry Hyung.” Daehyun grinned and dragged Youngjae out. Yongguk shook his head smiling.

 

"Is everything alright?" Dr.Lee asked looking up. Yongguk nodded. "Everything is alright but Himchan is still throwing up.” Dr.Lee smiled lightly. “Oh, it should go away in a few days.” Yongguk nodded and stood up. "Well I'll come back if there's any problem." "Do so." Dr.Lee smiled and Yongguk walked out of his office.

 

"Himchan." Yongguk called closing the door behind him. He got no reply so he called again. "Himchan? Chan." "In here." A woman voice said. He frowned and walked to the voice. In the living room was Himchan and a girl. "Bbang, you're back?" Himchan said with a smile. Yongguk smiled and walked to Himchan giving him a kiss on the temple. The girl had brownish orange hair and she smiled. Yongguk gave a small smile and extended his hand for a handshake. The girl gladly shook his hand. Yongguk saw how the girl leaned in and whispered something into Himchan’s ear. “Sunhwa!” The said girl grinned revealing her white teeth. “I’ll go change first then.” Yongguk announced. Himchan nodded and Yongguk walked up the stairs.

 

“He’s mine.” Himchan said playfully glaring at Sunhwa. Sunhwa smiled wickedly. “Not for long Himchan.” Himchan nudged Sunhwa and Sunhwa laughed covering . “I’m kidding.” Himchan pouted and felt two fingers jabbing into his cheeks. “You know I’m yours.” Himchan blushed immediately recognizing the voice. He glanced at Sunhwa who had her fingers curled. She was squealing on the inside, he knew it. Yongguk faced appeared upside down as he leaned his head back. Stealing a peck from Himchan, Yongguk grinned and disappeared somewhere. “OMG! I wish Kwanghee was like that.” Sunhwa grumbled. Himchan blushed and hid his face.

 

“Himchan.” Himchan turned around to see Mrs.Bang and his mother sitting. He walked towards them and asked. “What is it?” “Sit down.” Mrs. Kim said. He did as he was ordered. “Now can you tell me?” Mrs.Bang started, “We’ve decided to start arranging your marriage.” Himchan looked at his mother and she nodded. He sighed and nodded. “So when is it?” “In a week” Mrs.Bang said smiling. Himchan’s eyes widened. “What?! A week? But I have to prepare.” Without waiting for anyone to proceed talking about marriage Himchan rushed somewhere muttering. “I have to prepare.” Mrs.Kim looked at Mrs.Bang and shrugged. “I guess he didn’t realize.” Mrs.Bang smiled. “Maybe Yongguk will.” “Aish these two idiots.” Mrs.Bang chuckled and they continued to arrange everything.

 

Yongguk’s head popped out interrupting Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Bang. “Where’s Himchan?” Mrs.Bang frowned. “Yongguk where’s your manners? All you care about is Himchan now?” The rest of his body appeared and he bowed. “I’m back, how was your day?” Mrs.Kim gave a laugh and Mrs.Bang smiled. “Welcome back, we’re just arranging here.” “Arranging what?” Yongguk was looking at the two mothers in confusion. “Your marriage.” He nodded taking the information in. “When is it?” “A week later.” Mrs.Kim answered immediately. “Why?” Yongguk asked calmly. The two women shared a look. “Don’t you remember? January 3?” Yongguk’s face changed. His eyebrows pulled together and he had a face that showed regret. “Of course I remember, but why does it have to be tomorrow?” “We wanted that day to be happy day.” Mrs.Bang replied smiling. Yongguk’s mouth stretched revealing a beautiful gummy smile. “Ummas thank you.” He said hugging them both. “Now I’ll ask again, where’s chan?” “He’s preparing for the wedding.” Yongguk ran off after saying bye to them. “This kid.”

 

“BANG YONGGUK!” Himchan shouted. Yongguk winced and looked at his fiancé with puppy eyes. "I can't do this." Himchan groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. He took a deep breath and said. "Let's do it again." Yongguk nodded.

 

Finally Yongguk got everything right. They'd been practicing for 3 hours and Yongguk managed to get everything right. Yongguk plopped down on one of the benches and laid there. Himchan poked him and said. "Let's go home, I'm tired." Yongguk hummed in reply and stood up. He attached himself onto Himchan and they both kept walking. “Can you get off my back now?” Yongguk shook his head. “Sorry princess, bear with it.” Himchan kept walking slowly with Yongguk on his back.

 

“Gummy bear, get in the car.” Yongguk obeyed and slide in. Himchan followed and told the chauffeur to drive home. “Are you tired?” Himchan asked. Yongguk nodded and laid his head on Himchan’s lap. “There’s so much work.” Yongguk mumbled, falling asleep. Himchan Yongguk’s hair and smiled at the sleeping man.

 

“I don’t want to be dragged around anymore.” Whined Youngjae. Himchan looked at Youngjae and sighed. “But I have to find the right suit.” Youngjae looked around and pointed at something. Himchan looked at the direction that Yongjae was pointing at. “No way I’m wearing that Yoo Youngjae.” “It’s Jung Youngjae.” Youngjae corrected. Himchan glared at him. “I’m not wearing that.” “C’mon hyung.” Youngjae tried. Himchan shook his head. “No.” “But Yongguk hyung will probably like it.” “Damn it Youngjae. Can’t you see? It’s a WEDDING DRESS.”

 

“Yongguk hyung, is Himchan hyung wearing a suit or a dress?” Daehyun randomly asked. Yongguk thought for a minute. “I guess a suit?” Daehyun nodded. “How about having him wear a dress…” Daehyun asked cautiously. Yongguk shook his head. “Himchan won’t do it.” Daehyun shrugged and mumbled something that sounded like “Oh well, you’ll be surprised on your wedding.”


A/N: And of course I failed at updating again. ~ o ~ I at this. I wonder if Himchan will wear a wedding dress or not… xDD I’ll try to update fast. It’s so hard with 3 ff at a time and school.