5

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

A/N: There's not really anything for me to write here so ... I'll just get to the story. 

Himchan walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck and a smile that makes him look like an idiot. The truth is.... 
 
A few minutes ago. 
Himchan just finished his shower and got out . He wrapped the towel on his lower waist. He was about to grab his shirt when his phone rang. He took his phone and answered it without looking at the caller id. 
"Hello." 
"Chan chan." 
Surprised, Himchan almost dropped his phone. 
"G-gukkie? I thought you were goin to call later." 
"Chan chan. I'm bored." 
Himchan smiled "What should I do if our Gukkie is bored." Himchan said in motherly way. 
"Meet me at the xxx building." 
"Sure I'll be there after I change." 

Now. 
Himchan changed into a simple white shirt, a pair of black skinny, a pair of converse and a gray cardigan. Himchan took his phone and his keys. He decided not to take his car since the building was quite close to where he lives. He walked to the elevator and waited. "Umm.. Excuse me sir?" Himchan turned around to see who was talking. A lady who looks his age greeted him. "May I help you?" "Um I want to know where 504 is." "That's downstairs." Himchan said. "Oh thank you." "No problem." Himchan smiled and went into the elevator with her. The lady got off at her floor and Himchan got off the elevator and went out the building. He walked to the xxx building. There he met Yongguk sitting. Yongguk smiled when he saw Himchan walking towards him. He stood up and walked towards Himchan. "Something wrong?" Himchan asked. Yongguk grinned. "I wanted to see you." Himchan blushed. "Let's go somewhere?" Yongguk suggested. Himchan nodded. Yongguk and Himchan walked out the building and they walked to Yongguk's car. Yongguk being the gentleman he is opened the door for Himchan. "Thanks." Yongguk closed the door after Himchan went in. He got in the car and started driving to some place. They arrived at some cafe and Himchan got off the car. Yongguk did the same and they walked in. Himchan spotted a familiar mop of black hair popping up. Himchan walked towards to the mop of black hair and greeted him. "Youngjae what are you doing here? Oh! Daehyun hey there." Youngjae looked up and smiled "Hey Hyung!" Daehyun did the same. Yongguk stood behind Himchan and waved. Himchan took an empty seat in front of Youngjae and Daehyun and Yongguk sat next to him. "So what's your reason for calling me out here?" Youngjae suddenly asked. Yongguk was about to say something but Daehyun cut him off. "I wanted to see my precious Jae!" Himchan shook his head and Yongguk tsked. Youngjae said there blushing. Daehyun smiled and hugged Youngjae. "Please Daehyun." Yongguk said. Daehyun turned his head and looked at Yongguk. "I refuse to stop hugging Jae." Yongguk chuckled. They talked about random stuff, well more like their daily life. It was getting quite late and the cafe was closing. Finally they realized they were the only ones there. They all got up and got out. Yongguk and Himchan went their way and Daehyun insisted taking Youngjae home. 

Yongguk was driving and was about to ask Himchan his address but realized he fell asleep. He smiled and continued driving. He drove to his house, more like mansion and parked the car. He got out the car walked to the other side. He opened the door and carried Himchan. With his foot he closed the door. Then he locked the car with his keys. He rang the bell and a maid opened the door for him. The maids greeted him and he lightly bowed his head. He walked to his room and placed Himchan on his bed. Yongguk took off Himchan's shoes and covered his body with the blanket. He walked out of his room and closed the door behind him quietly. He walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. He met his mother on the way. "Yongguk ah." His mother called. "I heard you bought a boy home. A pretty one." Yongguk chuckled. "News sure travel fast in this house." His mom then asked. "Can I meet him?" "Umma, not now." "Why not?" Yongguk chuckled. "Himchan's sleeping right now, I'll introduce him to you tomorrow." He then called. "Apps! Your wife is being childish again." His dad came in with a cup and laughed. His mother followed and they both laughed which made Yongguk smile. "Alright I'll see him tomorrow, but you better not sent him home without letting me meet him." His mother said before walking to her room along with his dad. Yongguk kept smiling and walked to the kitchen. He poured himself a cup of water and walked out of the kitchen with it. He walked up the stairs and went to his room. He opened the door and he saw Himchan with the blanket on the floor. He smiled and went to pick up the blanket. Yongguk placed his cup of water down on the table and picked up the blanket. He covered Himchan and went to take a shower. It didn't take too long for him to shower. He got out and sat on the empty part of the bed. He laid down and covered himself with half of the blanket. He closed his eyes and soon he was asleep. 

"Yongguk ah." Yongguk's mother called. She made her way into his room and instantly quiet up. Yongguk was hugging Himchan close to him and Himchan had his arm around Yongguk's waist. His mom ran out quickly and came back with a camera. She snapped a few picture and quickly called her husband. His father came in and smiled. "I hope this boy will be the one Yongguk marries and live with." His wife agreed. They left the room leaving the two sleeping. 

Himchan woke up and saw someone'a chest. He found it warm and without knowing himself, he was snuggling with the person next to him. He found the warmth comforting. But then he realized. He instantly shot up the bed an looked around. "This isn't my room." He mumbled and his eyes landed on Yongguk who was sleeping peacefully. Himchan sat there thinking about what happened. He couldn't remember anything even though he wasn't drunk. Himchan sat there thinkin it was better if Yongguk woke up and explained. Yongguk was still sleeping so Himchan decided to walk out. He didnt know that Yongguk lived in such a big place until he stepped out of the room. He looked down at the long hallway and the painting on the walls. There was a room not far from Yongguk's room. The stairs was quite close so Himchan decided to walk down. He was greeted by a middle aged lady. "You must be Himchan." Himchan was still shock but he replied. "Yes." He bowed politely and stood there frozen. "I'm Yongguk's mother." "Nice to meet you mam." Himchan said awkwardly. Yongguk's mother laughed and said. "You don't need to be so stiff. Act like you're at home,comfortably. Come over here, we're having breakfast so come join us." Himchan followed Yongguk's mother and they went to the dining room. This dining room was even bigger than his living room plus kitchen. Sitting in the dining room was a middle age man, a young lady that seems older than him. And wait... Yongguk? Yongguk's mother sat him down and ordered someone to bring his breakfast. The middle age man which Himchan thought was Yongguk's father smiled and said. "Your name is Himchan right?" Himchan bowed his head slightly and answered. "Yes, sir."  Yongguk's dad shook his head. "Call me appa." Himchan was shocked but he did as he was told."Neh appa." Yongguk's mom introduced Himchan to Yongguk's siblings. The young lady was Natasha and the other one who looks like Yongguk was his older twin Yongnam. Himchan saw that Yongnam has dimples. Himchan got close to everyone and Yongguk decided to enter. "Morning." His mom chuckled. "It's afternoon honey." Yongguk then said "Good afternoon." While smiling. "Hi chan chan." He waved to Himchan and took a seat next to him. The maids brought his breakfast out. They chatted for a while and Yongguk decided it was time to take Himchan home. His mother complained. "Just let him stay. There's no work today."  Himchan then said. "Gum it's fine I could stay." Yongguk was about to say something but Himchan placed a finger over his lips silencing him. Yongguk's mom clapped her hands together and dragged Himchan away leaving Yongguk there standing. His dad came in and called him into his study. Yongguk followed his dad into the study room and closed the door behind him. "Come sit Youngguk." Yongguk did as instructed. "Let me be straight forward. You like Himchan right?" His dad asked. Yongguk scratched the bad of his head and sat in his chair." "Uh... I guess?" His dad chuckled. "I just wanted to know that. If you want to date him. I'll give you permission." Yongguk was shocked so he shot up his chair and exclaimed. "Really?!" His dad smiled and said. "Really." Yongguk was too happy he went I've the desk and hugged his dad. 

Himchan was sitting with Yongguk's mother and they were talking about all kinds of things. Cooking, fashions almost everything. Until Yongguk popped his head into the room. "Chan, it's time to go." Himchan pouted but agreed. "Umma, I'll see you next time." Himchan waved to Yongguk's mom and followed Yongguk out. Yongguk led Himchan to the car and opened the door for him. He then closed the door and went in the car. Himchan told Yongguk his address and Yongguk set the address on the GPS. Yongguk drove and said. "You've gotten close to my family fast." Himchan smiled. "Yeah, they're really nice." Yongguk chuckled. I bet your family is the same." 

They arrived and Yongguk parked the car. He looked at Himchan and realized he fell asleep. Again. This time he had to wake him up so he shook Himchan a little. Himchan stirred. Slowly Himchan opened his eyes and sat up. He stared at Yongguk with puppy eyes and sat there. Yongguk chuckled and couldn't help but take a picture. "Let's go." Yongguk said. Yongguk got out the car and opene the door for Himchan. Himchan got up but he was wobbling. Yongguk caught Himchan in time and closed the door. Himchan finally woke up completely and was walking fine himself. Yongguk watched Himchan go up and how Himchan turned around and waved at him. He waved back. Yongguk got into his car and drove away. 

Himchan called while Yongguk was driving. Yongguk answered it and has it on speaker. 
"Gukkie. Did you arrive yet?" 
"Not yet, still driving." 
"Oh. Well I just wanted to call." Himchan said and kinda mumbled the last few words. 
Yongguk chuckled and he said. 
"Good night chan. I love you." Yongguk mentally smacked himself for saying the last 3 words. He wondered if Himchan heard that or not. 

A/N: I was suppose to update yesterday but I forgot to write it.... So.... Here it is. C: enjoy the chapter and have a nice day. 
~Gigi