Fifteen

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

“You don’t remember?” Yongguk said shocked. Himchan blinked at Yongguk. “Hm?” Yongguk called the doctor and stared at Yongguk. Himchan giggled. “You look scary.” Yongguk would chuckle but it couldn’t make it up his throat. He simply gave a weak smile and Himchan asked worried. “Is something wrong?” Yongguk nodded. “If don’t mind may I ask what’s wrong?” Himchan stared at the man in front of him sincerely worried. “Someone I love got into an accident.” Himchan leaned forward carefully and hugged Yongguk. “I’m sorry to hear that.” Yongguk shook his head. “It’s okay.” Before anything, the doctor appeared with a nurse behind him. “Dr. Lee, is there something wrong with Chan?” Yongguk asked when Himchan released him and stared and the doctor like he was scared. The doctor walked up to Himchan and was about to do a check up on Himchan when he whimpered. Yongguk turned hi body and hugged Himchan comforting him. Himchan relaxed in his arms and Yongguk shared a look with Dr. Lee. Dr.Lee nodded and stepped in front of Himchan. Himchan shook his head. Yongguk rubbed both sides of Himchan’s arm and whispered comforting words saying everything is fine. The scared Himchan didn’t know why but he felt comfortable with the scary looking man behind him. Dr.Lee managed to give Himchan a check up. Dr.Lee motioned Yongguk to go outside with him. Yongguk was about to stand up when Himchan tugged on Yongguk’s shirt. The man turned around and saw Himchan shaking his head. Yongguk smiled and patted his head. “I’ll be back.”

 

“Is something wrong with him?” Yongguk asked furrowing his eyebrows. Dr.Lee sighed. “It seems like he’s lost his memories.” Yongguk stood there. “Oh.” Was the only word he managed to say. Dr.Lee patted his back. “I know a friend, he’s an expert in this so I’m sure he can help Himchan.” Yongguk looked at him and nodded.  “Thank you.” Dr.Lee shook his head and gave him a small smile. “It’s my pleasure. Mr. Bang has help me alot.”

 

“Oh. Scary guy, you’re back.” Himchan said excitedly. Yongguk nodded. Himchan made grabby hands and Yongguk walk towards him. “I’m Yongguk.” He introduced himself. Himchan nodded and thought for a second. “Gukkie.” He suddenly said. Yongguk looked at him. “You remember?” Himchan looked at Yongguk confused. “What do you mean?” Yongguk sighed “Never mind. Do you remember your name?” “Kim Himchan!” He shouted excitedly. Yongguk couldn’t help but chuckle. Himchan pouted. “What’s so funny?” Yongguk shook his head. “Channie.” Himchan grinned. “I like the sound of that,”-Himchan frowns and pouts again-”But that’s your lover’s nickname. I can’t have it.” Yongguk smiled. “It’s fine. It suits you.” Himchan hesitated but nodded. “Let’s get you out of here.” “I can?” Yongguk hummed.

 

“The air is nice.” Himchan whispered. Yongguk nodded and took of his jacket and covered Himchan. Himchan silently thanked him and looked up at the night sky. “Pretty.” He mumbled. Yongguk stretched and suggested. “Wanna go eat something?” Himchan nodded with a silly grin on his face. “Sushi!” Himchan shouted like a kid. He knew Yongguk was laughing behind him but he really wanted sushi. “Let’s go little boy.” Yongguk teased. Himchan huffed and kicked Yongguk’s before running. “Yah!” Yongguk smiled. Even though Himchan can’t remember, at least he was able to be with Himchan. Yongguk ran after the raven haired male and captured him in a hug. Himchan squirmed and eventually gave up. “Warm.”  

Himchan’s Pov:

“HIMCHAN!” A middle aged lady shouted when I entered Yongguk’s house. It was huge! I looked at her very confused but I could tell she wasn’t a bad person. She pulled me into a hug that I gladly accepted. Yongguk chuckled behind me and said. “Umma, stop killing Chan.” The lady pulled away and glared at Yongguk. “Somehow I found it amusing to watch.” From the way Yongguk called her ‘umma’ I’m guessing she’s his mom. I looked at her and she seemed to look familiar.I’m sure I’ve seen her before but I’m not sure where. I shook those thoughts off and followed Yongguk. He led me into what I assumed his room and showed me around, telling me where stuff was. I stepped into the bathroom and opened the water. I filled the tub with water and Yongguk looked at me with a weird face. “What are you doing Chan?” I grinned and said. “Bath.” He chuckled and shook his head. I felt myself blushing and looking down at the floor. “You sure you’ll be fine?” I nodded. He walked out of the bathroom and said through the door. “You’re close is out here.” I simply said okay before getting into the warm tub of water. I let myself relax when I felt a headache. I clutched onto my head and images started to come. I saw myself and a man hugging but I couldn’t see who it was. I was welcomed by darkness before I could scream for help.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and in front of my face was scary Yongguk. I wouldn’t say scary since he’s nice and all. He had a charming smile too. “Are you okay?” He asked, like he was scared something happened to me. I nodded weakly and flashed him a weak smile. I knew I couldn’t tell him about the imaged that came into my head suddenly. Especially about me hugging a different guy. He’ll probably think I’m disgusting and throw me out. I shook those thoughts out of my head and drank the glass of water Yongguk had handed me. I gulped it down and placed the glass on the counter next to the bed.

 

No one’s Pov:

Yongguk helped Himchan up and now he was sitting with his back against the headboard of the bed and a pillow behind him. “Tell me, what happened?” Yongguk asked with a serious face. Himchan shook his head. “Nothing.” He mumbled. Yongguk sighed, knowing Himchan he knew that Himchan wouldn’t tell him when he’s suffering. “Do tell me when you’re in pain, I’m always here.” Yongguk said with a warm smile on his face. Before leaving the room, Yongguk leaned down forward and kissed Himchan’s forehead. “Get some rest. If you need something, there’s a maid outside.” Himchan blushed and nodded.Yongguk got off the bed and walked to the door. He opened it and closed it behind him slowly.

 

Himchan sighed and looked around. He grabbed a book on the nightstand and began reading it. It was an interesting book for him. A boy and a girl separated but they still remained strong and fought over the person who denied these two together. Until the girl lost her memories and was left in the care of the boy. Himchan smiled while reading the book.

 

“Chan Chan.” Yongguk whispered as he peeked inside his room. He scanned around with his eyes and saw a lump on his bed going up and down. He smiled to himself and closed the door.

 

P.O. stepped into Yongguk’s house with the others following. Yongguk’s mom smiled and greeted them. “Why’re you guys here?” P.O. replied shortly. “Himchan hyung.” She asked confused. “You guys know Himchan?” Jaehyo nodded and explained. Yongguk’s mom nodded and shook her head slightly. “I’m afraid he’s asleep right now. You could stay over if you don’t mind. We have extra rooms here.” Zico thanked her and she led them to the rooms.

 

‘Yongguk.” Zico said as Yongguk stood by the door. Yongguk nodded and asked. “Why’re you guy here?” Zico sighed. “P.O. is too annoying so we had to do something. “ Kyung who was rolling on one of the bed said a yes.

 

Yongguk walked back to his room and opened the door. He walked to his bed and saw the lump from before in the same spot. He smiled and settled himself down on the space next to him. “Good night.” He whispered and he closed the nightstand light. The moonlight peeked through the crack of the curtain and that was the only light in the room.