Sixteen

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

 

“P.O let’s go out for a while.” Zico suggested. “But..” Kyung, Taeil, B-Bomb, U-Kwon and Jaehyo were wearing a jacket right now ready to go out. “Let’s go already, we’ll see Himchan when we come back.” Zico persuaded. P.O nodded and got up. “Let’s go then.” The 7 walked out the door telling Yongguk’s mom first.   

Himchan sat up with his eyes closed. He felt someone next to him and he slowly opened his eyes. “Guk.” He mumbled. The man next to him opened his eyes lazily and flashed Himchan and small smile. “Good morning.” Himchan bowed his head. “Good morning.” His voice came out weird and he ended up giggling. Yongguk chuckled and sat up. “Okay, let’s get you to the bathroom.” Himchan looked at him. “Bathroom?” Yongguk nodded. “Yes, the bathroom,” and pointed towards the bathroom in his room. Himchan groaned. “I’m tired.” Yongguk shook his head. “You’re still going.” Himchan pouted and looked at Yongguk. “Then carry me?” Himchan made grabby hands at Yongguk and had his bottom lip curled out. Yongguk sighed and slid his hand under Himchan’s knee and another under his back. He lifted Himchan up and teased. “So heavy.” Himchan glared at Yongguk and poked Yongguk’s cheeks. Yongguk made his way to the bathroom and carefully placed Himchan on the toilet seat. Himchan sat like a cat with his palms flat on the toilet seat. Yongguk stood by the sink brushing his teeth, his eyes closing. Himchan giggled making Yongguk open his eyes and looking at him. “What?” He asked with his toothbrush in his mouth. Himchan shook his head, trying to hold in his laughter. Yongguk frowned and resumed to brush his teeth. Himchan stared at Yongguk’s side profile while Yongguk rinsed his mouth. “Your turn.” Himchan teared his eyes off Yongguk’s face and looked to the ground. “Huh?” “Your turn.” Yongguk repeated. Himchan nodded and slowly stood up. He wobbled to the sink and Yongguk stood behind him. Himchan grabbed the toothbrush Yongguk gave him and stared at it. He looked at the toothpaste and then at the toothbrush. He looked into the mirror and gave Yongguk a confused look. His head tilted to the side a bit. Yongguk smiled and from behind him, Yongguk helped Himchan squeeze toothpaste out and onto the toothbrush. “Do you know how to brush your teeth?” Yongguk asked next to Himchan’s ear. Himchan shuddered and nodded. “I know.” He replied quietly. Yongguk nodded and stood back, still standing behind Himchan. Himchan stared at Yongguk through the mirror, brushing his teeth absent mindly. After a few minutes of brushing, he rinsed his mouth and wiped the corners of his mouth with water. He washed his face and Yongguk wiped his face dry. Himchan frowned and touched his face. Yongguk chuckled and carried Himchan out taking Himchan by surprise. Yongguk settled Himchan on the bed and Himchan had a frightened look on his face. Yongguk immediately panicked. “Chan, is there something wrong?” Himchan shook his head but tears were falling. Yongguk kneeled in front of Himchan and wiped away his tears with his thumb. “Chan..” Himchan shook his head and held his head with his hands. “I-I…” Before he could saything Himchan fainted. Yongguk’s eyes widened and he quickly stood up. He helped Himchan’s legs onto the bed and he quickly called Dr.Lee. 

Yongguk paced back and forth in his room nervously. He heard a knock on the door and he rushed over to open the door. Dr.Lee stood there giving him a weak smile. Yongguk stepped aside, letting Dr.Lee step in. Yongguk closed the door and walked over to his bed where Himchan was unconscious. Lee examined Himchan and turned to look at Yongguk. “He fainted right?” Yongguk nodded. “It seems like he’s remembering his memories slowly.” Yongguk stared at Himchan. He sighed. “Is it fine that he keeps fainting?” Lee nodded. “It’s fine if he wakes up like a few hours later but if longer than that, you have to contact me again.” Yongguk nodded and thanked him. He led Lee to the door and sent him off. Yongguk walked back to his room and sat next to Himchan. He brushed Himchan’s fringe out of his face and stared at him. 

“Is he okay?” Yongguk’s mom asked. Yongguk nodded taking a seat next to his mom. His family members looked at him worried. “Let’s eat.” Yongguk’s dad said. They all nodded and before eating Yongguk’s mom told the maid to save some food for Himchan. The maid nodded and entered the kitchen to transfer the message. Yongguk poked his food and slowly ate. Breakfast was quiet when Himchan walked in ruffling his hair with one hand and rubbing his eye with the other. Yongguk turned his head and stood up immediately walking over to examine Himchan. Himchan smiled and nodded. “I’m fine Bbang.” Yongguk sighed in relief and led Himchan to the chair next to him. He called the maid over and told her to bring Himchan his food. The maid went in and brought Himchan’s breakfast out. Himchan looked at it and picked up a fork. He stabbed the sausage and picked it up. He bit the end and chewed. He stared at everyone at the table and finished chewing. “Oh sorry, good morning.” He bowed his head. Yongguk’s mom smiled and replied. Yongnam and Natasha also replied and Yongguk’s dad did too. Himchan went back to eating his sausage and with his left hand he held onto the side of Yongguk’s shirt. Yongguk noticed but he continued to eat. After finishing eating, the maids took away their plates and Yongguk and Himchan excused themselves. Himchan followed Yongguk to the room holding onto the back of Yongguk’s shirt.

"YONGGUK HYUNG!" Shouted Daehyun through the phone. Yongguk held his phone away from his ear and waited for Youngjae to take over. After making sure that Daehyun is away from the phone, Yongguk placed the phone close to his ear. "Why did you call?" "Hyung, we're calling to see how Himcha Hyung is doing." Youngjae said. "He's doing fine, just lost of memories." Yongguk said sadly. Himchan looked at Yongguk at frowned. Himchan hugged Yongguk from the back, catching Yongguk by surprise and almost making him drop the phone. "C-chan. Hey Youngjae I'll call you back later." He said quickly and hung up. "Chan, is there something wrong?" Himchan nodded mumbling a quiet yes. "Tell me." "Gukkie is sad." He said quietly hugging Yongguk even tighter. Yongguk smiled and turned around with Himchan's arms around his waist. "I'm not sad." Himchan looked up and asked. "But yore voice sounded sad before." Yongguk shook his head. "I'm fine." Himchan snuggled his face on Yogguks chest and nodded.

Yongguk went to work and Himchan was forced to stay. "No! Gukkie!" Himchan yelled making grabby hands at Yongguk who was straightening his tie and looking down. Natasha held Himchan back and Himchan whined. "I wanna go! Let me go." Yongguk walked up to Himchan and said. "Look Chan, right now I have to goto work. So you'll stay here and be help out or you could watch tv. Just don't get hurt okay? I'll be back around 7." Himchan looked at the clock. "But 7 is a long time." He said pouting. Yongguk smiled. "It'll go by fast. I promise." Himchan nodded reluctantly and hugged Yongguk. Yongguk hugged him back and released Himchan before he can't stop hugging Himchan. He looked at Natasha and said. "Noona, please take care of him." Natasha nodded and Yongguk walked out the door saying bye to Himchan again. Himchan stared at the door hoping Yongguk would step back in but when he knew Yongguk wasn't coming back he walked to the living room with Natasha behind. He sat down on the couch and Natasha the tv. She flipped around and found a drama she's been watching recently. Himchan stared at the screen getting interested. Natasha noticed and explained the first few episodes of it. Himchan nodded and stared at the screen. When the part came where the main characters were separating, Himchan felt tears coming out. He felt someone tap his shoulder and he turned around. Natasha had a tissue in her hand and she was holding it close to Himchan. Himchan took it and dabbed it under his eyes.  “It’s like a book I read.” Himchan said quietly. Natasha at Himchan’s back. “You mean, ‘No Matter What?’ “ Himchan thought for a second. “Yeah, I think that’s the name of it.” Natasha squealed. “That’s my favourite book!” Himchan smiled. “I’m in the middle of reading, I’ll probably finish today.” Natasha and Himchan continued to watch the drama. After the episode finished, Natasha whined. “No! I need the next episode.” Himchan laughed. “Patience Noona.” Natasha pouted. “ I have none.” She stated proudly. Himchan shook his head smiling. “Himchan ah!” Himchan heard someone shout. “Himchan turned his head and saw Yongguk’s mom. Himchan stood up and walked up to her. “Neh?” Yongguk’s mom grabbed him by the hand and pulled him lightly outside. “Here, help me with this.” Himchan tilted his head and asked. “What is this?” Yongguk’s mom gave a small smile. “Gardening.” Yongguk’s mom showed an example taking care of a pot of flower. Himchan smiled and did the same. 

“JUNG DAEHYUN!” Yongguk yelled from the phone. “What?” Daehyun said standing in front of the door with his phone in hand. “Nothing, just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over today.” Daehyun nodded. “Youngjae is coming with me.” Yongguk nodded. “Of course. Well I’m going home so you come over at around 8 maybe?” Daehyun hummed nodding his head. Yongguk got up and headed for the door. Daehyun stepped outside letting Yongguk pass. 

"Chan?" Yongguk called as he walked through the door. He called a few times and Himchan appeared holding a ladle. "Bbang. You're back?" Yongguk nodded. "Are you cooking?" He asked. Himchan nodded. "We're having Korean dishes today." Himchan rushed back to the kitchen and Yongguk followed. Yongguk's mom puse Yongguk out before he even got to enter. "Umma." He whined. Yongguk's mom shook her head. "No." She closed the door and Yongguk stood there looking at the door. He called through the door. "Daehyun and Youngjae are coming later." Yongguk's mom shouted back. "Okay! I'm sure there's enough rice." Yongguk walked to the living room and plopped down on the couch. Yongnam appeared and plopped down. "I need food." Yongguk shook his head. "Guys are restricted I guess." After he said that Yongguk's dad appeared and sat down. "What are we theee going to do?" Yongguk shook his head. "Nothing."