Ten

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

Himchan quickly changed and missed the smirk on Youngjae’s face. Himchan stood in front of Youngjae all ready. “Where? How? What happened?” Himchan blurted out all at the same time. Youngjae wore a scared face. “I’ll take you there.” Himchan was about to run out but then he turned around and asked confused. “You can’t drive though.” Youngjae nodded and quickly drugged Himchan. “Mianhe hyung.” Youngjae pulled out his phone and called someone. “Daehyunnie. Come help me carry Himchan hyung.” Minutes later Daehyun came up and helped Youngjae ‘kidnap’ Himchan. Daehyun carried Himchan while Youngjae opened the doors. They managed to get Himchan in Daehyun’s car. They drove to a forest like place. Daehyun carried Himchan out and laid him on a prepared mat. Youngjae giggled. “Yongguk hyung. Come out now.” Yongguk stepped out from behind a tree. He frowned. “I told you not to drug him or anything.” Youngjae explained. “Well, it was too hard to get him out if he was awake.” Daehyun hugged Youngjae from the back. “Could we go now?” He whined. Youngjae shook his head. “Nope. I gotta watch this.” Youngjae giggled. They froze when they heard Himchan move. Yongguk ran back to his original spot (Behind a tree) and both Daehyun and Youngjae also stood behind a tree.

Himchan sat up and held his head. He saw a figure stepping out from behind a tree. His vision was blurry making him not see the face of the figure. “Chan.” Without even seeing the figure’s name he knew. ‘Yongguk’ Himchan tried to stand up but his slipped and he almost fell down if it wasn’t for Yongguk. Yongguk helped Himchan up and held Himchan tightly. Himchan’s vision finally came back. “You can let go now.” Himchan said. Yongguk shook his head. “Not before I tell you something.” Yongguk slipped his arms around Himchan’s waist and nuzzled his face at the crook of his neck. “I’m sorry Chan.” Himchan tried to take Yongguk’s arms off but Yongguk only tightened his hug. “I know that you’re mad at me but first I have to tell you the truth.” “The truth? I already know everything. The truth is that you cheated and thats it!” Himchan shouted. Yongguk calmed him now. “Listen, you misunderstood. The truth is I was planning something with Jieun because I needed her advice as a girl.” “Huh?” Yongguk continued. “I wasn’t cheating. I had to spent less time with you due to the event.” Himchan asked. “What event?” Yongguk unwrapped his arms and Himchan instantly missed his warmth. Yongguk kneeled down on one knee. “Chan, I know it’s been 2 years and I also have a fiance but I hope you’ll wait for me. Chan Chan, Will you marry me?” Yongguk pulled out a box and opened it. Inside revealed 2 matching rings. Himchan covered his mouth and he felt tears falling down. Himchan couldn’t answer but he nodded. Yongguk smiled and stood up. He held Himchan’s left hand and slipped the ring on. Right at that moment, fireworks were up in the sky and they heard clapping. Behind some trees, people came out. Yongguk’s family, Himchan’s family, Youngjae and Daehyun, Sunhwa and Jieun. Himchan face turned red and he buried his face into Yongguk’s chest. Yongguk chuckled. Yongguk’s mom ran over and hugged Himchan. “Welcome Himchan.” They shared their happy moments and Himchan asked. “But what about your fiance?” Yongguk was about to speak but Yongguk;s mom spoke first. “We could always break it.”

They all stood up and said. “It’s about time to leave.” Daehyun then sigh. “Finally. Jae Let’s go.” Youngjae giggled and nodded. Daehyun carried Youngjae and placed him into the passenger seat. He closed the door and went into the driver’s seat. Himchan watched as they drove away and he stood there alone with Yongguk. “Shall we go?” Yongguk asked. Himchan nodded. Himchan got into the passenger seat while Yongguk in the driver. “Chan, we’re going to your parent’s place first.” “Huh why?” Yongguk smiled. “Getting your stuff. You’re moving back to your apartment.” Himchan nodded. Yongguk kept driving while Himchan stared out the window. “We’re here.” Yongguk said and looked over at Himchan. He chuckled. “Still the same.” Yongguk got out of the car and went to ring the bell. “Yongguk? I thought you were going somewhere with Himchan.” Yongguk nodded. “I’m here to get his clothes.” Himchan’s mom was about to say something when Sunhwa popped out with a luggage. “Here’s his clothes.” Yongguk took the luggage and he thanked them and said good night. He walked to his car and he placed it in the trunk. He got in the car and drove to Himchan’s old apartment. He parked and got out of the car. He picked Himchan from the passenger seat and went into the elevator. He got off and went to the apartment. He took out his keys and unlocked the door. Yongguk placed Himchan down onto the couch and he outside again to get his luggage. He entered the apartment again and sat down on the floor. He looked at Himchan’s sleeping face and smiled. “Still the same.” With his back against the couch he closed his eyes and in minutes he was asleep.

Himchan stirred and he opened his eyes slightly. He blinked to get the sleep out of his eyes. He saw Yongguk’s head and he felt bad for making him sleep like that. Himchan slipped a pillow behind his head and headed to the bathroom. He came on with only a towel around his waist and one over his head. He walked to the living room and he was facing a now embarrassed and flustered Yongguk. Yongguk walked up and covered Himchan with a towel he found from Himchan’s bag. (Why would Sunhwa even pack that?) “You’ll get sick.” Yongguk whispered. Himchan now with three towels stood there ruffling his hair with one hand and tried to wipe his body with the other and also one towel around his waist. Yongguk was in the kitchen making the only food he could actually make without burning the whole place down. Himchan walked in after wearing close and dried his hair. Yongguk took the pot off the stove and placed it on the table. Luckily there were pair of extra chopstick. Himchan sat down and Yongguk handed him a pair of chopstick. Yongguk also sat down and they started eating.

“I’m full.” Himchan mumbled rubbing his stomach. Yongguk chuckled and got up to wash the dishes. “We’re going to my parents place.” Yongguk explained. Himchan listened and nodded. By the time Yongguk finished washing the dish and cleaning the table, Himchan was already sitting on the couch ready to go. Yongguk smiled and he headed the door. Himchan got up and followed. They both put on their shoes and got out the door. Yongguk locked the door while Himchan went and pressed the elevator button. The elevator door opened and Himchan stepped in. He pressed the open button and waited for Yongguk to enter. Yongguk stepped in and Himchan pressed the basement/parking lot floor and literally killed the close button. They both stepped out and Yongguk took out his car keys. He pressed the button and went toward the car. He opened the door for Himchan and Himchan thanked him. He closed the door after Himchan sat down. Yongguk walked to the other side and opened the door for himself. He sat down and closed the door. He started the engine and and started to drive. Himchan hummed to a song while looking out the window. Yongguk smiled. He continued to drive and soon they arrived. Himchan opened the door by himself this time because he didn't want Yongguk rushing over to open it for him like all the time. Yongguk got out and walked towards to Himchan. Not forgetting to lock the door Yongguk locked the car and they walked to the gates. The guards opened the door and they stepped in. They walked to the door and instead of opening it himself Yongguk pressed the bell. Himchan thought it was Yongguk's mom but it was someone else. The person he didn't wanted to see the most in this house. Seeing this person made Himchan clench his fist, something he rarely did. After hearing what Yongguk said, Himchan just wanted the smack that person right in front of him. But he decided to be strong and hold it in. So he held it in and smiled. "Hi..."

A/N: please kill me >o< it's getting so hard to write these days. Especially with my brother around. XD I guess I'll just have to do the editing some other time. Right now I'll just focus on updating... On my ipad. So please ignore my mistakes. T o T I know this chapter is quite short but I'll try to make it more longer for the next one.
~Gigi