Twelve

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

“Himchan-ah.” Yongguk’s mom knocked on the door and entered. Himchan turned his head and smiled. “Sorry, I’m writing a document right now and I couldn’t hear you.” Yongguk’s mom shook her head. “It’s fine. I’m here to tell you that everyone’s already downstairs.” Himchan stood up and they both walked down the stairs. In the living room, Yongguk’s dad was already sitting. Yongguk sat next to Yongnam and Natasha next to Yongnam. On the other side of the couch, Yuri sat alone. Yongguk’s mom and Himchan both made their way to the couch and Yongguk’s mom sat in the middle, resulting Himchan on the side. Once settled, Yongguk’s dad began talking. “Okay, I know you all want to go back to your own room and do your stuff but I need to tell everyone this. Including you Yuri.” He said and looked at Yuri.

 

Yuri’s Pov:

I’m so nervous right now. I walked out of the kitchen with ommoni and we talked about several things. I tried mentioning things about the wedding but she seemed to avoid those questions. It was 9:30 p.m. when abeoji called everyone. I immediately chose a spot on the couch and waited for Yongguk. Ommoni went to get that ‘guy’. Soon Yongnam and Natasha walked in and took a seat across me. I sighed in relief knowing that they’re not sitting next to me. Yongguk came in with a cup and he sat down next to Yongnam. I wanted to tell him to sit next to me but ommoni walked in. Ommoni sat next to me and that Himchan guy sat next to her. Luckily he’s not next to me.

 

No one’s pov:

“Since Himchan is back. There’s no reason for this anymore. Yongguk.” Yongguk’s dad looked at Yongguk. Yongguk nodded. “Appa and I both decided to break the engagement.” No one said anything and everyone just looked at each other. Yongguk and Himchan shared a glance but broke it. Yongnam just sat there all relaxed and Natasha looked a bit excited. Yuri was confused and shocked. “What? Why?” Yongguk’s dad then spoke. “Yuri, we know you're a good girl but I don’t think you’re right for our Guk.” “And what do you mean by ‘Since Himchan is back’?” Yongguk’s dad sighed. “I’m sure that does not concern you. It’s personal.” Yuri huffed. “Fine! Then I’ll have my dad shut your company. Decide. Either I get Yongguk or You're losing your company.” Yongguk’s mom looked at her in disbelief. What happened to the sweet Yuri. “Maid Lee, please sent her out.” Yuri now looked at Yongguk’s mom, with tears in her eyes. Maid Lee walked over and tried to sent her out but Yuri shook off her hands. “Listen! You’ll regret your decision. Whether you like it or not. I get what I want!” Yuri then turned to Maid Lee. “Don’t touch me, you commoner!” Yuri stormed out.

 

“Uh. Can anyone explain?” Himchan asked in a small voice. The dark air was replaced with happy. “Now you two go have your own time.” Yongguk’s mom said shoving them both together. Himchan blushed and Yongguk chuckled. “Of course, umma.” Himchan punched Yongguk’s arm. “Yah! I’m not that easy.” Yongguk turned to Himchan and smirked. “Oh?” Yongguk chan until Yongnam who couldn’t stand it anymore stood up and said. “Please. Your room is upstairs. Now go.” Yongnam pushed the both of them urging them to go up the stairs. Himchan hid behind Yongguk and they walked away with Himchan clinging onto Yongguk’s shirt.

 

Himchan rolled on Yongguk’s bed bored. Yongguk was sitting on his chair staring at Himchan creepily. Himchan who noticed Yongguk staring for a while finally asked. “Bbang, why’re you staring at me? Like a creep.” “No reason.” Yongguk said without tearing his eyes off Himchan. Himchan rolled on the bed like he did before and continued to notice Yongguk’s stare. Yongguk stood up and walked over. He took a seat next to a rolling Himchan and poked Himchan. Himchan stared at him annoyed. “What?” Yongguk stared at Himchan innocently then smiled and shook his head. “Nothing.” Himchan frowned and laid down still. Yongguk stared at Himchan’s back and smiled bitterly. “It’s going to be hard on you…Chan.” Thought Yongguk. He sighed and looked at the ceiling.

 

Himchan sat on his office chair and rolled the chair around. Thank god only Youngjae was there. “Hyung, can you stop now?” Himchan shook his head while rolling around. “Oh! Good morning Eunji.” Himchan stopped and turned to the entrance. “Where?” Youngjae’s laugh was muffled due to him covering his mouth and trying to hold in his laughter. Himchan stood up and hit Youngjae’s head. “Don’t go scaring me like that.” Youngjae removed his hand and mumbled. “Should’ve stopped when I told you to.” Himchan turned around and walked to the coffee machine. “Want another hit?” Youngjae shook his head even though he knew Himchan couldn’t see unless he had an eye behind his head. Youngjae shuddered and shook off the creepy thoughts of his Himchan hyung having another eye. “Dae!” Youngjae suddenly shouted. Himchan turned his head and saw an idiot literally flying across the room to hug another idiot. Himchan shook his head at the sight of two idiots. He walked to the Ceo’s office and knocked the door. No answer. He decided to just enter. He twisted the door knob and pushed the door slightly enough to fit his head through the crack. He peeked in and saw a mop of hair on the table. He tip toed to the desk and brushed a few hair of Yongguk’s face. He sighed. Himchan found a blanket folded on the couch and went over to take it. He took it and walked back to Yongguk. He covered Yongguk’s back with it and tip toed out. He closed the door quietly and walked to his seat. Only 4 people were here now including Himchan and Youngjae. Himchan continued with his work when Youngjae decided it was a nice idea to interrupt Himchan. “Hyung. Hyung. Hyung.” Youngjae called. Himchan pinched the bridge of his nose and asked irritated. “What?” “Wanna go out to eat?” Himchan shook his head. “It’s fine. I’m not going.” Youngjae pouted and whined. “Please?” Himchan shook his head. “We’ll go next time.” Youngjae thought for a while. “Fine! But next time even if you refuse I’m dragging you there.” Himchan gave a weak smile and nodded. “Well, since it’s time to leave I’ll head home first.” Youngjae looked at Himchan and waved. “Bye hyung.” Youngjae said. Himchan waved and said. “Bye.”

 

Himchan walked out the building and looked at the crowded street. He walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus. After waiting for about ten minutes the bus pulled over and opened the door. Himchan got on and paid. He made his way to the back, next to the window and sat down. He looked out as the bus started. He saw families smiling, kids laughing and friends together. Without knowing why, he started to tear up. He felt tears filling his eyes but he continued to stared out, completely ignoring the tears.

 

Himchan used his phone’s camera to check his face. After confirming that his face was fine he stepped into the building. The usual guard was there greeting other people. The guard made his way to Himchan and bowed. Himchan bowed his head a bit and went to see if he had any new mails. He found a white envelope and some other stuff such as coupons. Himchan got onto the elevator and the lady next to him asked. “What floor?” Himchan told her his floor and she pressed it. The lady got off at her floor leaving Himchan alone with a stack of mails. Himchan got off and walked to his apartment. Not exactly his. Himchan patted his front pockets for it then the back. He shoved his hands into his back pocket and took out the keys. He quickly unlocked the door because he felt like someone is watching him. He turned around and looked around. Nothing. He opened the door and stepped in. Himchan took of his shoes and walked into the almost empty apartment. He threw the mail onto the couch and went into the kitchen to look for food. No food, just ramen. He sighed. “Maybe I won’t eat.” Himchan thought. Himchan walked to the couch in the living room and took the mail and dropped it onto the floor. He laid down and closed his eyes. The room was dark, only the moon’s light peeked through the gaps of the curtain. Himchan opened his eyes and with his left hand he picked up the white envelope. He stood up to open the light and sat down after. He opened the envelope easily and inside was a folded white paper. He saw a bit of red and his hands started to shake. He didn’t want to unfold the paper but he also thought. “It might not be it.” But at the same time, he also thought. “She did say something about taking Yongguk.” Himchan sighed. He ripped the paper into tiny pieces and left them scattered on the floor. “I’ll clean that when I feel like it. Now It’s time to sleep.” Himchan closed his eyes and let himself lose conscious. He was brought back when he heard someone ringing the bell non stop. He thought that person would stop if he ignored him/her but the ringing continued. He stood up annoyed and walked to the door. He opened the door and was welcomed by darkness. He knew someone had blindfolded him and it was more than one person. He felt his wrist being tied and his ankle too. He struggled but it seems like he’s also being drugged. His eyelids felt heavy and he slowly closed his eyes. Something in his mind was telling him to open his eyes. But he couldn’t.

 

A/N: Here’s the update.~ Well… Starting from September 4, I’ll only update like once a week since I’ll be busy. I hope you all understand. So sorry. > . < Well. Hope you enjoyed this. ^^

~Gigi