3

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

~Past~ 
Yongguk and Himchan were talking for about 3 hours until Himchan fell asleep. Yongguk chuckled and looked at Himchan while he was sleeping. Yongguk stood up and carried Himchan in a bridal way.(i think that's what they call it) Yongguk carried Himchan and walked to his room. He unlocked the door and stepped in letting the door close by itself. Yongguk placed Himchan on his bed and took out his phone. He called Daehyun and told him to sleep somewhere else. He hung up before Daehyun got to say anything. Yongguk then walked to the bathroom with his clothes and took a shower. After a few mins Yongguk came out of the bathroom with wet hair. He dried his hair and plopped down on Daehyun's bed. 

Daehyun was walking out of the restaurant when he got a phone call from Yongguk. He pressed the answer button. "Hello?" "Daehyun, go sleep somewhere else today." Before he said anything Yongguk had hung up already. Daehyun ruffled his hair and stood there not knowing what to do. "Aish." Mumbled Daehyun. "Well, I have no other choice." Daehyun mumbled that and walked to the rooms. He stood in front a certain someone's room and hesitated. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. The person opened the door and asked "Daehyun?" Daehyun looked up from the floor and stuttered "Uh...Ca..can I... Sl..sleep...here today?" The person was obviously surprised. The person said "But there's no space here." Daehyun then said "okay then." Daehyun was about to leave but the person stopped him. "Wait!" The guy called someone on his phone and as he was talking his eyes widened. Then he said "I guess you could sleep here today." Daehyun lightened up and hugged him without knowing himself. "Thanks Jae!" Youngjae was surprised and he pushed him. Daehyun then realized. "Oh sorry." Youngjae said "it's fine. But what do you mean Jae?" Daehyun smiled "a nickname?" Youngjae turned around and showed him the beds hiding his blush. "You'll sleep on mine and I'll just sleep on Himchan's." Daehyun nodded and asked "then where's Himchan hyung going to sleep?" Youngjae looked at Daehyun and asked "you didn't know? Himchan is at uhh Yongguk..sshi's room?" Daehyun then chuckled. "Isee that's why he told me to sleep somewhere else." Youngjae plopped down on the bed and Daehyun just sat on Youngjae's bed. "Well good night Dae." Daehyun smiled at the nickname and replied."Nite Jae." And they to both fell asleep. 

Himchan opened one of his eyes and he saw a figure changing. He closed his eyes and waited for the dream to go away. When he opened one of his eyes again he saw a face in front of his. "Yongguk?" Himchan managed to mumble. "Nah... Why would he be in my dream?" He heard someone chuckle. "Morning Himchan." Himchan shot up the bed and stared. "Why am I here." Himchan asked flustered. Yongguk then told him everything. Himchan the apologized. "Sorry." Yongguk smiled "it's fine." Himchan blushed when he saw Yongguk smiling. Completely different from the one he heard. This BangYongguk. "Let's go eat?" Yongguk suggested. Himchan looked up and nodded. "But first I gotta change and shower if you don't mind." "Sure I'll meet you there in 20 mins?" "Yeah 20 mins." Himchan said that and left the room. 

"Dae." "Dae" "wake up!" Youngjae said while poking Daehyun's cheek. Daehyun stirred and mumbled "5 more mins." Youngjae poked his stomach "you said that 10 mins ago." Daehyun then pulled Youngjae and hugged him. Youngjae surprised by the action froze. After a few mins they separated and Daehyun apologized. Daehyun told Youngjae to meet him at the restaurant in 20 mins. After saying that he left. Youngjae who was left in the room rolled around on his bed blushing and squealing. Himchan entered the room and luckily Youngjae stopped already. 

20 mins passed quickly and Yongguk walked to the restaurant with Daehyun. Yongguk teased Daehyun. "How was it? Your first night." Daehyun punched his arm slightly. "What about you hyung? Himchan hyung." "Lets not talk about this." Yongguk suggested. Daehyun agreed. "Call" 
Daehyun spotted Youngjae and ran up to him. "Jae!!" Yongguk chuckled watching Daehyun squish the poor boy. Yongguk sat down next to Himchan. They ordered and ate. 

Himchan got ready for the meeting and was waiting for Youngjae. Youngjae finished and they headed to the lobby. Yongguk and Daehyun was waiting there already. Daehyun hugged Youngjae and they kept walking. 

They arrived at the place where they were suppose to meet and waited for the client. The client arrived and they began talking. They discussed things and they were finished. "Hyung! Let's eat." Daehyun said. "Call!" Youngjae raised his hands happily. Himchan smiled. "Sure lets go." 
Yongguk nodded. They went to a nearby restaurant and they ordered well Youngjae did. 
While eating Daehyun kept taking some of Youngjae's food and offering his own. Himchan just sat there and ate silently. Yongguk did the same. 

Himchan took a shower and came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck. Youngjae was laying down on his bed looking at the ceiling thinking of something. Himchan walked up to him and shook him a little. Youngjae looked at Himchan and sat up. "Hyung..." "You said you would help me when I like someone right?" Himchan nodded. Youngjae then continued. "So there's this guy, we're kinda close and everytime he's near my heart thumps. But I don't know if I like him or not." Himchan sat there nodding. "Well, when you look at him smile, do you feel like smiling?" "Yes." "Do you always want to see him, but when you do you want to avoid him?" "Hmm...yes" Himchan smiled. "Then I'm sure you like him. And I'm guessing Daehyun?" Youngjae shook his head but his cheeks gave him away. Himchan chuckled. Himchan got up and rolled on his own bed. "Good nite Youngjae." Youngjae mumbled. "Good nite hyung."

Yongguk walked out of his room and continued walking down the hall. He saw a familiar figure and he walked up to it. "Morning Himchan." The said man turned around and smiled. "Morning." "I was going to get breakfast. You wanna join me?" "Sure." Himchan replied. Together they walked to the restaurant. After breakfast Himchan suggested they go to the garden. There they talked and found out more about each other. They got close fast unlike normal people who's very awkward. (A/N That's me the awkward one. XD) "Gukkie!" Himchan called. Yongguk looked over to Himchan and smiled. He walked over and said. "Nice nickname." Himchan smiled proud of himself. "Of course, I make the best nicknames." Yongguk chuckled. "Then I'll call you channie." Himchan smiled. 

A/N: sorry it's a short chapter. I'll update as soon as possible. >.< 
~Gigi