6

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

A/N: I know the update is kinda late and I apologize. I was pretty busy these days but I think I'll be able to update 2 days apart or something. 

Yongguk was driving and was thinking about Himchan. He was nervous and kept thinking that Himchan heard what he said. He arrived and parked his car. He got out and locked his car with his keys and walked into his house. His mom was waiting for him and he asked. "Did you sent Himchan home safely?" Yongguk chuckled. "Do you care about Himchan more than your own son?" His mom laughed and joked. "Of course." Yongguk chuckled and went to his room. 

Himchan sat on his sofa and thought. "Did I hear wrong? Did he really say that? I guess not I mean I'm just a friend." He sighed and tried to sleep. He got up and ruffled his hair. "Aish." He walked to the bathroom and decided to take a shower. 

~Present~
"Appa, why would you say that?" Yongguk playfully glared at Miyoung. He laughed and said. "It slipped out of my mouth, I couldn't help it." Himchan giggled and snuggled with Yongguk. 

~Past~ 
Himchan laid on his bed and rolled around. He thought of Yongguk and grabbed his phone. He unlocked his phone and looked at Yongguk's number. He accidentally pressed the call button and he panicked. "! I shouldn't have done that." He quickly ended the call and sat there. 

Yongguk got out of the shower and was walking around the room half with only a towel covering. He grabbed his phone and saw a miss call from Himchan. He wondered if something happened so he called Himchan back. 
"H-hello?" He heard Himchan stutter. 
"Hey Himchan, is there anything wrong?" 
"N-no why do you ask?" 
"I just thought something was wrong since you called me once." 
"It was an accident." 
"Oh. Well good night. Chan." 
"Yeah... Good night Gukkie."
Yongguk hung up and went to get some clothes from his closet. After putting on some clothes he went to sleep. 

Himchan got up early and took a shower. He made himself some breakfast and changed. He grabbed everything he need and went to the parking lot. He unlocked his car and got in. Himchan drove to the cafe that he visits often and went in. "Ah, you're here again. Ice Americano?" Himchan nodded and took out his card. He waited for his coffee while standing. The girl gave him his coffee and he paid for it and left for work. He parked his car in the parking lot and headed for the elevator. Ding! Himchan arrived at his floor and he greeted the people he saw. He went to his seat and sat down. Youngjae popped out and poked Himchan. "Hi Hyung!" Himchan poked him back and said. "Hi." Youngjae giggled. " Kim Himchan sshi, please come to my office." A deep voice said. Himchan turned around and saw Yongguk standing. "Gukkie!" Himchan jumped up and hugged him. Yongguk then whispered. "Channie, we're at work." Himchan then realized everyone was staring at them." "U-uh I mean ok." Himchan and Yongguk walked to his office. Yongguk let Himchan go in first and he closed the door. Himchan hugged Yongguk and let go. Yongguk then said. "My mom wants you over again." Himchan smiled and said. "Sure, after work?" Yongguk nodded. "I guess. I'll drive you there." "But I brought my car." "Then we'll goto your house, drop your car off and then I'll drive you there?" Himchan nodded. "I better goto work now." Yongguk waved and Himchan walked out. 

"How's your own little time?" Youngjae asked smirking. "We didn't do anything." Soon a crowd of people were around him asking about his relationship with Yongguk. He then told everyone to be quiet and he said. "We're friends." People kept bothering him saying he's lying. 

Himchan was finishing some designs and everyone already left except for Youngjae and Himchan. Yongguk came in the room and sat on a chair. "Hurry Channie I'm bored." Youngjae looked over and said. "Please Hyungs. This is the office." Yongguk chuckled and said. "It's not like you won't do the same." Youngjae tilted his head and was confused. "JAEJAE!" Screamed a voice. Daehyun came running and he hugged Youngjae. Youngjae giggled and hugged him back. Daehyun started placing kisses on Youngjae's face and now it was Himchan's turn to say. "Please Youngjae and Daehyun." Daehyun shook his head and whined. "No!" Yongguk chuckled and Himchan shook his head. Daehyun and Youngjae left together and Yongguk and Himchan were left. Himchan finished his work and together with Yongguk they walked to the parking lot. Himchan got in his car and Yongguk did the same. 

Himchan parked his car in the parking lot and he saw Yongguk getting out of his car. Yongguk was walking to Himchan and Himchan stood there waiting. They both walked to his place and Himchan unlocked the door. Himchan walked in with Yongguk following and he took off his shoes. "I'll go change first. So, feel free to sit down." Yongguk sat down awkwardly and waited for Himchan. Himchan finished changing and he walked out. Yongguk looked up and stood up. Then they went to the parking lot and started to goto Yongguk's place. 

During the ride Himchan slept. Yongguk chuckled and carried him. He rang the bell and a maid opened it. The maid greeted him and he did the same. Yongguk walked up the stairs and walked to his room. He opened the door and placed Himchan on his bed. He walked out and closed the door. His mom showed up and asked. "Did you bring Himchan?" Yongguk smiled and said. "He's sleeping right now." His mom nodded disappointed. 

Himchan woke up and looked around. He went out of the room and walked downstairs. Yongnam was sitting on the sofa and he said "hi" awkwardly. Yongnam looked up and said. "Don't be awkward, come sit." Himchan nodded and went to sit on the sofa." Yongguk's mom walked in and started talking to Himchan. A maid came and said it was time for dinner." Yongguk's mom took Himchan's hand and took him to the dining room. "There you are." Yongguk said looking up. Yongguk's dad was sitting and told Himchan to come sit. Himchan did as he was told and Yongguk sat next to Himchan. Natasha and Yongnam were sitting next to their mom and across Himchan and Yongguk. They ate and talked about stuff. 

They finished dinner and it was getting late. "It's late, I'll take you home." Yongguk said. Yongguk's mom refused. "Himchan stay over. There's no work tomorrow right?" Yongguk's dad joined in. "Himchan you should stay for the day." Yongnam and Natasha were sitting there smiling. Yongguk chuckled and said. "As expected, you like Himchan more than your son." His mom laughed and Himchan did too. 

Himchan was sitting on Yongguk's bed and Yongguk was getting Himchan some clothes. "Here Channie." Yongguk handed Himchan some clothes and Himchan took it. He went to the bathroom and changed. He walked out and stood there blushing. "It's too big." Yongguk blushed and hid it with his hands. "It's fine, it's more comfortable that way." Yongguk said. Himchan agreed. "Come here." Yongguk said and patted the spot next to him. Himchan sat next to Yongguk and they sat there in silence and awkwardly. "U-uh Gukkie. About the things your mom said. Is it true?" Yongguk sat there. "I-I It's..." Himchan then said. "Then I guess its true." Himchan stood up and stood in front of Yongguk. He leaned down and kissed Yongguk. Yongguk was shock but then he responded. Himchan pulled away and said. "Gukkie I love you." Yongguk smiled and said. "I love you too." Himchan laid down on the bed and Yongguk did the same. Yongguk wrapped his arms around Himchan and Himchan did the same. Himchan closed his eyes and fell asleep. Yongguk watched Himchan sleep and kissed his forehead before sleeping himself. 

A/N: Finally! I hope you liked this chapter. 
What did Yongguk's mom say? 
Will be revealed in the next chapter xD
Well anyway. Hope you have a nice day. 
~Gigi