Seventeen

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

“Himchan hyung!!!” Voices shouted. The shouting stopped when they saw the three male on the couch. “You guys have to come here and sit.” Mr.Bang said. The 7 guys sat down and Zico had to drag a chair since there was no seat. The doorbell rang a few times and came a loud voice and another voice telling him to shut up. Daehyun and Youngjae popped out and greeted everyone. The men greeted back and Youngjae asked. “Why is there only guys here? And where’s Himchan hyung?” Daehyun pulled a chair from somewhere and sat down pulling Youngjae onto his lap. Daehyun wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s waist. Yongguk answered. “Umma kicked me us all out of the kitchen and Himchan is in there.” Youngjae pouted. “But I wanna see Himchan hyung.” Daehyun pulled Youngjae closer. “Go help them?” Youngjae looked over his shoulder only to receive a kiss on the cheek. Youngjae nodded and stood up. Daehyun held Youngjae’s hand until the end and looked at the spot where Youngjae disappeared to. “You can’t get Youngjae after he has entered.” Yongguk said. Daehyun took a deep breath. “I can survive.” Yongguk raised an eyebrow. Daehyun sat in the chair and Kyung had a smile on his face for whatever reason.

 

“GUKKIE!” Himchan ran out of the kitchen and hugged Yongguk’s neck. Yongguk lifted his head to look at Himchan making their lips touch. “Done cooking?” He asked against Himchan’s lips. Himchan released Yongguk’s neck and hid his face. He nodded still covering his face. Yongguk stood up and the rest of the men group stood up too. Himchan uncovered his face, refusing to look at Yongguk at walked into the kitchen. Youngjae walked out of the kitchen with Himchan and they were chatting happily. Even though Himchan can’t remember Youngjae, they still got along well. Daehyun ran over to Youngjae and wrapped his arms around the poor boy. Youngjae squirmed underneath Daehyun and Himchan giggled. Himchan walked to a seat and sat down. Yongguk of course beat everyone to it and sat next to Himchan. Since Himchan was sitting on the first chair, no one could sit next to him except for Yongguk and Yongguk’s dad who was sitting at the front, where the head usually sit. The maids brought the food out and placed a set of food in front of each person sitting at the table. Of course Jung Daehyun gets extra food. Everyone ate and added a little conversation here and there. Dinner ended rather fast and Himchan and Youngjae offered to help cutting fruits. Once again the men plopped down on the couch and some on a chair. “We should really find something to do.” Zico suggested. They all nodded but no one standing up nor thinking of an idea. “We’re not getting anywhere.” Yongguk said. P.O was playing with a cushion and Taeil was sitting checking his phone. Zico had his arm around Kyung and Jaehyo was flipping through channels. B-Bomb and U-kwon had disappeared somewhere while Yongguk,Yongnam and Mr.Bang were sitting there not doing anything. Natasha hasn’t come home yet and Mr.Bang tried to call her. She didn’t answer so he guessed she was either with her friends or somewhere else. He gave up after trying like 5 times.

 

“JaeJae.” Daehyun called. Youngjae walked up to Daehyun and Daehyun pulled him down. Himchan stood by the couch since there was no spot. He felt a tug on his shirt and he turned his head facing Yongguk. Yongguk patted his lap and Himchan shook his head refusing. Yongguk stood up and grabbed Himchan. He pulled Himchan down to the couch with him. Himchan let out a yelp and Yongguk placed his chin onto Himchan’s shoulder. Mrs.Bang came in holding a large plate of fruits. Himchan grabbed a fork and stabbed a slice of apple. He placed it in front of Yongguk’s mouth and Yongguk bit half of it. Himchan pouted when the half was gone and he bit the other half off himself. Yongguk had his left hand on Himchan’s rib cage and his right hand on Himchan’s thigh. Everyone had seen it and ignored it trying hard not to look their direction.  Yongguk looked at everyone and asked. “What’s wrong?” Youngjae choked on his fruit and Daehyun patted his back. “Are you okay?” Youngjae nodded. Yongguk stared at everyone suspiciously and went back to biting Himchan’s piece of fruit in half. “Stop stealing mine. Bbang.” Yongguk let out a low chuckle next to Himchan’s ear, sending shivers down his spine. Himchan shuddered and placed the fork down. Himchan turned his body around and glared at Yongguk. That was when Yongguk noticed Himchan’s eyes a bit red. “Have you been crying?” Himchan didn’t answer and Yongguk frowned. “Tell me. What happened?” Himchan blushed. “Himchan was crying watching drama.” A voice said interrupting. Himchan blushed even harder and shouted. “Noona! You said you wouldn’t tell anyone.” Natasha came in and shrugged smiling. She apologized to Mr.Bang saying she had her phone on vibrate. Mr. Bang told her not to do that again. Yongguk smiled and hugged Himchan who’s trying to hide in a hole. “It’s fine, Noona does that all the times anyway.” “Yah Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk looked at her innocently. “What?” Mrs. Bang came and separated them. “Stop.” The others were chewing on fruit and doing their own thing. Daehyun and Youngjae were sitting down together and Youngjae was talking to him. Himchan was snuggled up on Yongguk’s lap and he was snoring slightly. Yongguk excused himself and carried Himchan in his arm. He walked up the stairs and opened the door to his room. Himchan was gently placed on the mattress and covered with a blanket. Yongguk kissed his forehead and walked out.

 

“Already asleep?” Yongguk nodded and walked straight into the kitchen. He came back out with a cup of water and waved to everyone. He said goodbye to Daehyun, Youngjae and the 7 guys. He walked to his room and closed the door. Letting himself plop down onto his chair and grabbed a pencil.

 

Knock Knock. Bang! Himchan sat up quickly and covered his ears. He whimpered and Yongguk quickly sat up. “Chan.. It’s okay. I’m here.” Yongguk turned Himchan to look at him and he hugged the crying man. Yongguk patted his back and whispered comforting words into Himchan’s ear. Himchan calmed down and looked at Yongguk. “F-familiar.” Himchan barely said. Yongguk made a huh sound. Himchan stared at Yongguk. Himchan reached out his hand and traced the features on his face. “Bang Yongguk.” He muttered under his breath. Himchan clutched his head as images rushed into his head. Himchan then fainted again. Yongguk panicked and ran into the bathroom to get a wet towel.  He ran back out to place it on Himchan’s forehead. He grabbed Himchan’s arm and stayed up the whole night.

 

A/N: Okay. I know this is a really short chapter but it’s because I started a different story. It’s not a ff. hahah… sorry guys. > . <