Thirteen

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

“When are we gonna start?” Himchan heard a voice that came out not cleared for Himchan. Himchan’s arms and ankles was sore and he struggled to say something. The people close to him must’ve heard him muffling something. Himchan heard their footsteps. Getting closer and closer. Click Click… was the last thing Himchan heard before his eyes began to feel heavy. Once again Himchan was alone in a dark room.

 

Yongguk dialed Himchan’s number and waited for Himchan to answer excitedly with a big smile on his face. He frowned when no one answered. Instead of calling again he went got into his car. Yongguk the engine and drove to Himchan’s apartment. He entered the building smiling. He greeted everyone happily with a smile on his face. Especially the girls, they were whispering something that Yongguk couldn’t hear. Yongguk walked to the elevator and pressed Himchan’s floor. Ding! The elevator door opened and Yongguk stepped out. He made a right turn and dropped what he was holding. The flowers bounced once lightly before laying down on the floor. Yongguk rushed in the apartment and shouted. “CHAN! HIMCHAN! KIM HIMCHAN!” No replies. “THIS ISN’T FUNNY. CHAN. Come out, please.” Yongguk yelled and said the last few words to himself. He slided down the wall and sat with his hands on his face. After a while of staying like that he stood up angrily and walked out the door. He closed the apartment door with a loud bang, scaring some neighbors. Instead of taking the elevator he jumped down the stairs. He reached the lobby in no time. Before opening the door, he wore a smile and opened the door. The guard asked. “Where’s the other young man?” Yongguk turned and looked at him. “Did you see him before?” The guard thought for a moment. “No, I haven’t seen him.” Yongguk then realized something. “Can I look at the cctv here?” The guard hesitated. “I’m not sure.” Before Yongguk could say anything someone interrupted. “Oh! Aren’t you Yongguk?” Yongguk turned around annoyed but his face softened a bit. “Yes I am. Who are you?” The man in front of him pouted and frowned. “Don’t you remember me? Jiho? Zico?” Yongguk managed to chuckle. “Yeah I don’t.” He joked. Zico laughed and wore a serious face. “Wait. Seriously?” Yongguk couldn’t laugh but he said. “I’m not dumb Zico.” Zico laughed. Zico introduced Yongguk to the guard and the guard instantly apologize. “I’m so sorry. Come this way, I’ll lead you to the cctv room.” Yongguk nodded and Zico asked. “Cctv room? Why?” The guard explained everything before Yongguk got to say anything. Zico nodded while listening and said excitedly. “I’m going too!” Yongguk followed the guard with Zico in the back whistling.

 

Yongguk looked at all the screens and found a few screens dark. The lobby one. The guard then said. “I’m sorry Yongguk-sshi, but it appears someone had covered the lobby and a few cameras.” Yongguk harshly slammed his hand onto the table. Both the guard and Zico flinched. Zico patted Yongguk’s back and asked. “Is there something wrong?” Yongguk replied angrily. “Some took my man.” Zico was surprised by Yongguk’s cursing and also the fact that he was gay. Zico always thought he was straight a ruler… In his mind rainbows and unicorns were everywhere for some reason. “Care to explain?” Yongguk shook his head. “No time for that.” Zico understood. “I’m going to find him.” Yongguk said. Zico placed his hand on one side of Yongguk’s shoulder. “I’m following. Even if I don’t know this man of yours. I’m interested. I mean in knowing not dating.” Yongguk walked out the door and out the building. Yongguk opened the door for himself and sat in the drivers seat. He waited for Zico to get in and Zico did, slowly. Yongguk started the engine and drove away. He drove to the first place that comes in mind.

 

Zico looked around and his mouth was wide opened. Yongguk helped Zico close it and Zico quickly got out of the car. Yongguk stepped out and slammed the car door. Zico flinched. “YONGGUK! You’ve gotta stop slamming doors!” Zico screeched. Yongguk chuckled scarily. “Sorry, but you’ll see worst.” He grinned and walked towards the gate. Zico shuddered. “Probably still the same old creepy Yongguk.” Zico thought. Yongguk was now being held back by two guards while Zico stood in the back wondering what’s going on. “Sorry, but we’ve been given orders that you may not enter.” Yongguk smirked. “Oh?” Zico thought. “No this is not happening.” “I see, that means I have to force my way in.” Yongguk cocked his head and had eyes filled with hatred. The guards gulped and stuttered. “W-we b-been given orders.” Yongguk smirked and grabbed both guards by their collar with both of his hands. The guards looked at him in fear and they were trembling. “Let me in.” Yongguk growled. Yongguk released their collar and waited for them to open the gate. Yongguk stepped in with Zico slowly walking behind Yongguk. Yongguk rang the bell non stop and Zico was trying to take Yongguk’s hand off. “Please stop.” Yongguk ignored Zico and eventually Zico gave up and watched in amusement. “How do you not  get tired?” Instead of getting a reply from Yongguk, the door flung open revealing an excited looking girl. Zico scrunched his nose. “Yonggukie! Did you finally clear up your mind.” Yuri said excitedly and clung onto Yongguk’s arm. Yongguk wore a fake smile. Zico saw through his smile. Evil, anger, the urge to kill someone. All in one smile. Zico shuddered. “Creepy Guk.” Yuri then looked at Zico. “You are…?” “He’s Zico.” A friend of mine. Yongguk said sweetly. Zico shook his head in disgust. Yongguk secretly glared at Zico and mouthed a “Screw it up and I’ll murder you.” Zico frowned and nodded. Yuri looked at Zico confused. “Why’re you nodding?” Zico smiled. “Oh me? Nothing I just remembered how a song goes and i was nodding to it with the music in my head.” Yongguk gave him a wtf look and Zico mouthed a sorry to him without Yuri seeing. “Yuri, are you busy?” Yuri shook her head cutely. Or at least that’s what she and other people thinks. “Come with me.” Yuri blushed. “Let me get ready.” Yongguk nodded and Yuri ran back inside the house calling her mom happily. Zico caught Yongguk smirking. “Tell me everything in your head right now.”

 

“Yonggukie, is this guy also coming with us?” Yongguk nodded. “I have a surprise.” Yuri nodded excitedly. Zico smiled to Yongguk behind Yuri. Yongguk smiled back. Yuri saw and thought it was for her so she smiled brightly. They got in the car and poor Zico in the back. Yongguk started the car and Yuri sat quietly but with a smile. Zico was poking the back of Yongguk’s head annoying him. “Zico. I’ll appreciate it if you stop.” Zico chuckled. “Nah.”
Yuri felt jealous but she didn’t show it.

 

“Mmdhsdsjfn.” Himchan tried to scream. “Shut it!” He felt sudden pain on the side of his head. He bite his bottom lip. Himchan felt pain on his wrist and legs. He tried to ignore them but they were too painful. He felt helpless sitting there with his hand and ankle tied and blindfolded. “This is it. It’s the end for me.” he thought. “Bbang won’t ever find me here. Bbang I’m sorry.”Himchan thought sadly. He felt water filling his eyes but he fought hard so they won’t fall. He failed. The tears endlessly but luckily its seems like the ones who took him here didn’t see as they didn’t say anything.


A/N: Sorry for this short and late update.