Nine

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

"H-Himc-." Yongguk was about to say but the said man turned around and walked in the opposite directions. Yongguk sigh. "Well I was prepared for this. I mean it's not like he'll act like nothing's wrong." Yongguk walked into his office and sat down.

Himchan wanted to walk to the coffee machine but Yongguk was there. He heard Yongguk call his name but he turned back and walked away. Himchan sat down and held his chest. "Whew." Youngjae rolled over with his chair and shook his head. "Hyung, you're an idiot." Himchan looked at him, more like glared at him and said. "Thanks for the compliment." Youngjae giggled and returned to his own desk. 

These few days passed like that. Yongguk being ignored and Himchan the one ignoring. Yongguk got sick of it, he decided not to do it anymore. "Maybe I'll just give up, Himchan completely forgot about me now." He sighed for the 3rd time of the day. 

Himchan fumbled with his phone and looked for Sunhwa. He thought. "I swear! How long does she need to get ready." Himchan sipped on his coffee and he stared at the entrance. Himchan looked down when he saw a certain couple. Yongguk and Yuri were making their way into the cafe. Yuri looked happy with her arms around Yongguk's arm. Himchan saw her talking and talking while Yongguk stared at space. Himchan giggled slightly at the sight. At the same time, Sunhwa appeared. Himchan waved his arm. Sunhwa made her way to himchan and sat down in front of him. "Took you long enough. Next time, you'll be the one waiting." Sunhwa pouted. "Never rush perfection Kim Himchan." Himchan rolled his eyes. "Sure..." They chatted for a while when someone interrupted. Himchan looked up annoyingly. "How May I help you, Miss?" The girl smiled and whispered into Himchan's  ear. "My fiancé over there." She pointed at a guy. "Is busy staring at you, so could you get out?" Himchan stood up and whispered back. "Why don't you get your annoying out and stop bothering other people. Must be because I look way better than you that your fiancé is staring at me. The girl looked offended and walked away. Himchan clearly saw her fiancé chuckling. "Stupid Bang Yongguk!" He cursed under his breathe. "Sunhwa, let's go." Sunhwa stood up. Himchan grabbed his iced americano and they walked to the exit. Himchan opened the door for her and Sunhwa walked out. Following her was Himchan with his coffee. 

Yongguk walked in the cafe with his fiancé. He was annoyed by how she was holding on to his arm and pressing her whole body over him. Yongguk looked around a little and spotted Himchan sitting there with his favorite coffee. He smiled lightly and continued to peek at the man. He remembered how Himchan would always finished his coffee if he didn't finish. 

Flashback:
Yongguk sat down on his chair writing some documents on his laptop while sipping on an iced americano. Yongguk started drinking iced americano since Himchan said he like them. Himchan without knocking the door entered the room and plopped down on the bed. Yongguk glanced over his shoulder and smiled. Himchan was laying down on his bed wearing his clothes that were over sized on him. Himchan caught Yongguk staring and walked up to his boyfriend. Himchan hugged Yongguk and nuzzled his face into the crook of Yongguk's neck. Yongguk reached for his coffee and offered it to Himchan. "Want?" Himchan pouted. "You're giving me your leftovers?" Yongguk chuckled. "Well if you don't want then I'll finish it by myself." Himchan snatched it from Yongguk's hand and sipped on the coffee. Yongguk chuckled as Himchan made his way back to the bed.
Flashback end:

"Sir? What would you like?" Yongguk snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the waitress. "An iced americano." Yuri scrunched up her face in disgust in which other guys would think cute but not Yongguk. "Iced americano? Ugh! They're bitter." Yongguk would strangled her but he knew better. The waitress came back with a cappuccino and iced americano. Yongguk sipped on his and Yuri sat elegantly taking tiny sips. People around whispered and were looking at them. Yongguk knew what they were talking about. While Yongguk was thinking Yuri suddenly stood up and walked to someone else's table. Yongguk looked over and saw her walking towards to Himchan's table. Yongguk was confused and at the same time thought. "Did I get caught for staring at Himchan?" Yongguk saw Yuri whispering something into Himchan's eat and Himchan doing the same to Yuri. Yongguk won't deny but he did feel jealous at that moment. Yuri walked back with annoyance clearly written on her face. Yongguk didn't bother asking but Yuri told him everything anyway. "Yongguk! Why were you staring at that guy." Yongguk shrugged and said. "I was looking out the window though." Yongguk clearly saw a pink dust spreading on her cheeks and thought. "I guess someone's embarrass." 

"I'm hungry." Himchan mumbled. Himchan walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinets. "Ramen, ramen, ramen." Himchan sighed. "All ramen." Himchan giggled and took a pack of ramen. 
Flashback: 
Himchan was sitting on his couch with his laptop on his lap. He heard the door open and he froze. "Should I hide?" He panicked and and he ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pan. He ran towards the door and was about to hit the person when someone grabbed the pan away from him. Himchan closed his eyes and stood there frozen. He heard someone chuckle and he smiled. He opened his eyes and hugged the man. "How did you get in." The man held out a key. Himchan shook his head. "You scared me Bbang." Yongguk chuckled and hugged Himchan. "I'm sorry Hime." Himchan blushed. "Another nickname?" Yongguk smiled. Yongguk held up a bag. Himchan digged in the bag and looked at Yongguk. "Ramen?" Yongguk nodded and walked to the kitchen. 
Flashback end: 
Himchan boiled waited for the water to boil. He stood there and played with his phone. He took the ramen and placed it in. The opened the soup base and dumped it in. He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and stirred the ramen and the soup. He added the vegetables and turned of the fire. Himchan placed the pan on the table and was about to eat until someone decided to call him. Himchan grabbed his phone and answered it. "What?" "hyung! Wanna go eat something together?" "I'm fine with ramen so find someone else." "But-" Himchan hung up on Youngjae and picked up his chopsticks. He blew on some noddles and ate it. He was also wiping sweat on his forehead. 

Himchan, satisfied sat down and his laptop. He worked on his recent project and started typing. He heard the some door open and he was guessing it was his parents. "Himchan Hyung!" Himchan pinched the bridge of his nose. He jumped on his bed and pretend to be asleep. He heard his door open but kept pretending. "You know I'm not dumb right?" Himchan just laid there. "Get up!" Himchan gave up. He sat up and faced the intruder. "What, Youngjae." "Yongguk Hyung, he's in trouble." Himchan stare at him. "trouble?" 

A/N: sorry its suppose to be earlier but I was doing other stuff so yeah... Enjoy and have a nice day. 
~Gigi