Eleven

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

Yuri stood there in front of the door with her usual smile. "Yonggukie! Your finally here." That was when she noticed Himchan standing next to Yongguk. "And you are?" Himchan's eyes twitched. "Hi... I'm Kim Himchan, Yongguk's... Friend." Yuri nodded and face Yongguk. "How come you never told me about your friend here." She pouted. Himchan smiled. "I've been away for two years and we haven't been talking much so I guess that's why he never mentioned me." Himchan laughed and punched Yongguk's arm slightly. Yongguk smiled and said. "Well, who's the one not answering my calls?" Himchan frowned and said. "I told you! I wa busy." Yongguk chuckled. "Of course you were, now let's go in." They both forgot about Yuri standing there and walked past her. Yuri stomped her feet and slammed the door. "Isn't he that guy I talked to last time in the cafe?" She asked herself. "Well whatever, he's not going to have my Yongguk." She walked to the living room where everyone was at. 
Yuri's Pov: 
I walked to the living room and surprisingly I found Yongguk's mom talking to this Himchan guy like they knew each other for a long time. Pft I bet I knew Ommoni way longer than this Himchan guy. He may look pretty but now prettier than me. I put on a smile and walked to everyone. I sat down next to Yongguk and had noting to do. Yongguk was talking to Yongnam and Natasha. Himchan was talking to Ommoni and Abeoji. "Yuri ah." I looked over to the voice who called me and ommni motioned me to go over. I smiled and walked over. "Yuri ah, this is Himchan, he's Yongguk's uh friend and I want to introduce him to you." Yuri smiled and said. "Yongguk introduced me to him already." Himchan nodded. "Himchan sshi." Himchan looked around and saw Natasha waving her hand. Himchan smiled and walked over. "Himchan, I need help with clothes." Natasha whined. "Noona, don't be such a baby." Yongguk said. Natasha glared at Yongguk while Yongnam laughed. I stood there annoyed. "How did he win them over!" I thought. 

No one's Pov: 
Himchan and Natasha chatted about clothes. Yongguk and Yongnam were fooling around. Yongguk's mom was talking to Yuri and Yuri was definitely boring her. Yongguk's dad disappeared, not wanting to talk to Yuri I guess. 

Yongguk's mom was talking to Himchan about cooking and food. "Himchan ah, do you want to help me in the kitchen?" Himchan smiled and nodded. "Sure, I enjoy cooking." Yongguk then teased. "Not that your good a it." Himchan frowned. "Fine! Then don't eat my cooking ever again. You're the one who always steal my food when I cook." Yongguk laughed. "Well that's cos you cook good." Himchan stuck out his tongue at Yongguk and walked into the kitchen with Yongguk's mom. 

Himchan washed his hands and started to prepare the ingredients. Yongguk's mom was making some seasoned dish and Yuri popped out. "Ommoni, let me help, I could also cook, I cook kimchi jiigae well." Yongguk's mom looked at her uncertain but she nodded. "Himchan nim, are you making bean paste soup today?" The chief maid asked. Himchan smiled and nodded. "I'll help you." Himchan smiled. "I appreciate it." "Hmpft." Yuri walked to the sink and pushed Himchan away without anyone seeing. Himchan endured it and clenched his teeth. 

To: Hime
Done cooking? 

From: Hime
No, your 'fiancé' is taking everything here. 
Yongguk chuckled while reading Himchan's message. 

To: Hime
I'll be there in a minute.
Yongguk walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Yuri looked up from the pot and walked over to Yongguk happily. "Yonggukie, try mine!" She said happily. Yongguk smiled and said. "I'll try it with everyone later." Yuri was about to say something but luckily, Yongguk's mom saved him. "Yongguk, come over here." Yongguk silently thanked her and walked over. Yongguk's mom lifted a spoon with some soup and told him to taste it. "Is it good?" Yongguk nodded. "Of course my mom makes good food." Yongguk's mom laughed covering . "Himchan made this." Yongguk looked over at Himchan who was busy doing whatever he was doing. Yongguk chuckled and walked behind him. "Boo~" Himchan yelped. "Yah!" Yongguk smiled. "How come you never make me food, all you make for me is ramen." Himchan smiled, "because you like ramen now get out." Himchan said shoving Yongguk away. Yongguk pouted. Himchan looked at him in disbelief. "Won't work." Himchan said without looking at Yongguk. Yongguk chuckled. "I'll be back." Himchan smiled. "Don't." Yongguk smiled and walked out of the kitchen. Avoiding Yuri as much as possible.

"Dinner." Himchan said as he opened the door to Yongguk's room. "I'll be there in a sec." Yongguk yelled back. Himchan walked to Yongguk's dad's study. "Appa, it's dinner." Yongguk's dad looked up and smiled. "Ok Himchan, I'll be there." Himchan smiled and closed the door quietly. He walked to Yongnam's room and knocked. No reply. He opened the door and saw him dead on his bed. He walked over and poked him. Yongnam curled into a ball and mumbled. "Himchan I'll kill you." Himchan chuckled. "Sure you will, get up it's dinner." Himchan walked out and went to Natasha's room. Without enterin he just knocked and said through the door. "Noona! Dinner." Himchan was walking down the stars when he almost tripped. He closed his eyes and waited for the impact. Instead he felt an arm around his waist. He slowly opened his eyes. "I don't want you falling, Hime." Himchan pouted. "Don't do it on the stairs." Himchan turned around and saw Yongnam smirking and Natasha hiding her smile. Himchan released himself from Yongguk's embrace and attempted to kick Yongnam. Yongnam backed away and his behind Natasha. "You wouldn't hit a girl right?" Yongnam asked from behind Natasha. Himchan smiled. "Of course I won't." He wore a serious and scary face after and said. "But I never said I wouldn't hit a guy." Himchan and Yongnam went on with their babbling and nothing even made sense. Especially, "I'm older than you and taller!" It was so obvious. Yongguk sighed and Natasha followed. "These two idiots." They said at the same time. Yongnam and Himchan turned around and looked at them. "I'm not an idiot!" They both shouted at the same time. Yongguk chuckled. "Let's just eat." They walked down to the dining room and sat down. "Himchan, what took you so long to call them." Yongguk's mom asked. Himchan mumbled. "Thanks to someone." Yongguk's mom raised an eyebrow. "Yongguk?" Himchan smile and looked at Yongnam evilly. "No, Yongnam Hyung." There they go again, with their childish nonsense. Yongguk's dad watched in amusement. "Let's just eat." Yongguk said. Yongnam and Himchan smiled evilly at each other and answered. "Of course." Yongguk chilled and sat down. Yuri watched in anger and thought. "How is he closer with them than I am?! Hmpft." Yuri sat next to Yongguk and Yongguk's mom. Hicmhan was stuck between Yongnam and Natasha, not that mind but he wanted to sit next to Yongguk. "Oh! Omma, your bean paste soup improved." Yongnam said all of a sudden. Yongguk's mom laughed quietly. "Himchan made it." Yongnam looked at Himchan an teased. "I never knew a child like him knew how to cook." Himchan smirked. "Well I never knew a child like you knew if a food is bad or not." They started yelling nonsense again and Yuri's voice stopped them. "How about the kimchi jjigae?" She asked hopefully. Everyone took a spoonful and tried it. Everyone's face darkened. Yuri looked worry. "Is it not good?" She said in an upset tone. Everyone forced a smile. "It's.. Good." Yuri smiled. "If it's good then I'll cook it often." Yongguk's mom politely asked her. "Yuri ah, what did you put in this?" Yuri started mentioning all the ingredients she added. They all thought excluding Yuri. "Who puts half a bottle of vinegar in this." 

Luckily they finished dinner without anyone having a stomach ache. And if I was over exaggerating I'll say luckily no one died. Himchan was helping the chief maid with the dishes when Yuri said. "Oh! I'll help." The maid politely said. "Agassi, it's fine." Yuri pouted. "I'll help." She wore gloves and started doing the dishes. From the corner of his eyes, Himchan saw how se was washing the dishes. He commented in his head. "That's not how you do it, you have to se soap to wash dishes. It's common sense!" Yuri kept washing the dishes with only water. Himchan and Maid Lee glanced at each other. Maid Lee walked behind Yuri and without her looking, she gently pushed the plate out of Yuri's hand and it dropped. Yuri looked shocked. "Omo! What do I do." Yuri panicked and Maid Lee walked back to her original spot and pretended to be scared. "Agassi, are you okay?" Yongguk's mom walked into the kitchen just in time to see Himchan and Maid Lee smiling at each other behind Yuri's back. Yongguk's mom relaxed. She then rushed to Yuri and asked. "Are you okay?" Yuri nodded. "I'm fine." Himchan finished the dishes and went to grab a bottle of water. "Omma, I'll be upstairs." Himchan said. Yongguk's mom turned her head and nodded. "We're going to eat fruits late and have a discussion later. I'll get you then." Himchan nodded and walked out.

A/N: Here it is! >.< well I don't really have anything to say. But uh. Hope you enjoy. 
~Gigi