Eighteen

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

“I believe he’s slowly regaining his memories.” Yongguk’s eyes widened and he stared at Himchan. “D-does that mean he’s okay now?” Dr.Lee nodded. “Himchan had already recovered so all we needed was for him to regain his memories. It’s amazing how he was able to regain them in such a short time.” Yongguk gave him a smile and thanked him. Dr.Lee bowed and walked out the bedroom. Yongguk sat next to the unconscious Himchan and his cheek. “Chan, thank you for coming back.” Yongguk continued to stare at Himchan, suddenly remembering Yuri and her s. He clenched his hands into fists and cursed under his breath. He kissed Himchan’s forehead before turning around and leaving the room.

 

“Zico, gather them up.” He said into his phone. “Okay.” Was the thing he heard before the call disconnected. Getting in the car and starting it, Yongguk drove to their usual meeting place. When he arrived, Zico and the other 6 were already there. He opened the door and stepped out. Closing it, he leaned onto his car. “I’m sure you all know  what you’re here for?” P.O. answered. “Of course hyung.” Yongguk proceeded and explain to them his plan. P.O and Taeil were assigned together. U-Kwon, B-Bomb and Jaehyo were the second group. Zico and Kyung were the last group. Zico whined. “Can’t I be with someone else.” Kyung’s usual smile dropped and he glared at Zico. Yongguk shook his head and gave Zico a smile. “No, you can’t” He said in a teasing way. “Ugh.” Was the only sound Zico made before he walked away with Kyung following close behind. Yongguk nodded to the rest and walked away by himself.

 

Yongguk checked the time. “Just the right time.” He muttered to himself. Getting off his car, he had on his uniform and a box. Also wearing a mask so he wouldn’t be discovered as fast. Reaching for the doorbell, he pressed it and waited for someone to answer. From the intercom, he saw a face that he immediately recognized. “Who is it?” “Delivery man.” Yongguk replied hiding his deep voice and replacing it with a higher tone voice. (A/N: I don’t know if that makes sense or not but it’s basically him not using his deep voice.) “Okay, I’ll be right there in a sec.” The screen turned off and Yuri stepped out. Yongguk instantly covered , before she got to scream, Yongguk pulled her away. He knew no one was around as he assigned the others to be on the lookout. Zico and Kyung were sent to a different place. The place where they'll take Yuri.

 

"Speak." Yongguk demanded. Yuri looked at him in fear.

 

Yuri's Pov:

I looked at the man in front of me with fear. Never have I thought this man could be this scary. I trembled while he stretched a evil smile across his face. "Go ahead. Spill everything." I shook my head and my lips formed a line. I refused to tell him what I did. He shrugged casually and nodded. "Don’t then. I guess you’ll be staying here for a while.” “Woo Ji Ho!” He shouted. Running towards us was the guy from the other time. “Anything you need?” He asked. I looked at him and then away. He had this evil glint in his eyes.

 

No one’s pov:

Yongguk stood up and pushed Zico onto the chair. “You do this.” Zico groaned and tried to stand. Yongguk pushed Zico down completely ignoring Yuri who was tied up. Zico glared at Yongguk before looking at Yuri. “Why don’t you just spit everything out?” He asked her. Yuri glared at him and spat. “Don’t talk to me you commoner!” Zico raised an eyebrow. “YONGGUK! I CAN’T DEAL WITH HER!” Yongguk shouted back. “WHATEVER. I’M GOING BACK TO SEE CHAN!” Zico glared at the door. “Kyung!” Kyung almost instantly popped out from somewhere. “What?” Zico wiggled his eyebrows and Kyung kicked Zico’s leg lightly. “No.” Zico chuckled and Yuri looked at them in disgust.

 

Yongguk entered and surprised to see Himchan standing in front of him. “Ch-” “Bang Yongguk.” Himchan said in a serious voice. Yongguk froze. ‘Wait what’s happening?’ He thought. Himchan then stepped forward and nearly squeezed the life out of Yongguk. Oof. Himchan let go and stared at Yongguk. “I’m back.” Yongguk nodded hiding his smile. “Yes you are.” He said calmly, refusing to give away the fact that he was literally going crazy on the inside. Himchan frowned. “Aren’t you happy?” Yongguk slipped his arms around Himchan’s waist and leaned forward. “What do you mean I’m not happy.” Before Himchan got to say anything, Yongguk smashed his lips into Himchan’s. Pulling away, Yongguk smirked. “I’m dying inside. You’re gonna fix that for me, dear.” Yongguk lifted Himchan inn a bridal way and walked up the stairs. “Honey please! Not that loud!” Mrs. Bang shouted from downstairs. “Neh Umma!” Yongguk shouted back and throwing Himchan onto the soft mattress. Trapping Himchan under him Yongguk smirked. Himchan gulped and stared at Yongguk. ‘I’m ed up.’ Himchan thought nervously.

 

“Himchan ah.” Mrs. Bang called softly. Himchan turned his head and smiled. “Good morning.” “Are you okay walking?” She asked trying to hide her smile. Himchan gave her a confused nod. “Of course.” She pointed at his bottom. “Not sore?” Himchan blushed and ignored her. “Aw c’mon Himchan, there’s no need to be shy.” “Bbang.” Himchan called asking Yongguk who was entering the kitchen for help. Yongguk walked up to Himchan and said good morning to both of them. Mrs. Bang then said to Yongguk. “Is it okay to let your soon-to-be-husband walk right now?” Yongguk secretly slipped a hand to Himchan’s bottom. “Sore?” He whispered. Himchan blushed and stepped away from both of them. He stomped out leaving Mrs. Bang and Yongguk there in the kitchen chuckling.

 

A/N: I know I know. It’s a pretty late update and a short one too. But I have my reasons. Essay, shopping for winter clothes, and also I have to catch up on my dramas. And of course there’s school. Ugh. ~ o ~ This . I hope I’ll find time to update my other stories. It’s a bit hard to but I’ll try my best.

~Gigi