Twenty

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

“H-Himchan.” Yongguk stared at Himchan. Himchan spinned around. “Do I look okay?” “Not okay…” Himchan pouted. “You look perfect.” Yongguk said mentally drooling. Himchan smiled awkwardly. Himchan was wearing a wedding dress and standing in front of Yongguk. “Yongguk! get your over here.”Yongguk smiled. “I’ll see you later princess.” Himchan blushed and mumbled incoherent words. Youngjae peeked in and smiled. “Hyung, you look so pretty.” Himchan thanked him. “You don’t call a hyung pretty.” Youngjae shrugged. “Just stating the truth.” Himchan smiled. “You could be an sometimes but you’re also nice at times.” Himchan said. Youngjae pouted. Himchan giggled and they talked for a while until it was time for the real thing.

 

Himchan took a deep breath. “Youngjae, I’m nervous.” Youngjae gave him a smile. “I was also nervous.” “Hwaiting hyung.” Youngjae encouraged. “Thanks Jae.” “No probs. I gotta go out now.” Youngjae said. Himchan nodded and watched Youngjae disappear.

 

Himchan held his dad’s hand and walked down the aisle. He felt eyes on him and he knew everyone. He was having a simple wedding, it included relatives and friends. No reporters were there, they weren’t allowed. They reached Yongguk and Yongguk held out his hand. Himchan took the offered hand and stood in front of the man he loved most. He couldn’t even hear anything. All he heard was Yongguk saying. “I do.” Then he heard his name. Yongguk was staring at Himchan expectantly. “I-I do.” Himchan stuttered. He didn’t even hear the guy say kiss the bride. Yongguk just leaned in and kissed him. He heard clappings and he pulled away. “Hyung!” He saw Zelo waving. He threw the bouquet and Zelo catched it. Himchan chuckled and Zelo grinned and looked at Jongup who was sitting down. Jongup smiled.

 

“So Chan Chan…” Yongguk smirked. Himchan backed away. “No Bang Yongguk, stay away.” Yongguk pouted. “But… Himchan, it’s our wedding night.” Himchan shrugged. “I’m carrying a baby right now.” Yongguk groaned and fell onto the bed. They were currently in the penthouse that Yongguk’s parent had bought for them. “Bbang, I’m sorry.” Yongguk shook his head. “I understand, it’s fine.” Himchan sighed. “It’s your fault, you couldn’t keep your junior in your pants.” Yongguk chuckled and said. “How could I? When there’s such a beautiful man in front of me.” Himchan blushed and smacked Yongguk’s chest. “Stop saying such things.” Yongguk shrugged and wrap his arms around Himchan. “I love you Bang Himchan.” Himchan smiled. “I love you too teddy bear Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk placed his chin on Himchan’s shoulder and whispered. “You are now officially mine.” “I’ve always been.” Himchan mumbled quietly. Yongguk smirked. He heard what Himchan said but decided not to say anything.

 

1 year later

“Bang Yongguk!” Himchan shouted from the kitchen. “Goo goo gaaaa~.” “Miyoung-ah, that does not go into your mouth.” Himchan said taking the toy away from Miyoung’s mouth and putting it on the table. “I’m ready.” Yongguk said entering the kitchen. “No you’re not.” Himchan said fixing his tie. “You didn’t even dress properly.” Yongguk grinned and watched his baby girl on the baby seat playing with her chubby little hands. “I’ll go to work now.” Yongguk announced. “You better stop by the cafe to buy some breakfast and also remember to eat lunch.” Himchan warned. Yongguk saluted. “Yes Madam!” Himchan chuckled and send Yongguk out. He gave him a kiss on the cheek before Yongguk was out of sight.

 

They didn’t live in a big mansion, they decided to get a normal house. They had a big backyard and also their front yard was pretty big too. Himchan cleaned Miyoung’s mouth and picked up the bowl of baby food. “Ah~” Miyoung had opened wide and Himchan carefully fed her the spoonful. “That’s a good girl.” He praised and continued to feed her. Miyoung clapped her hands once in a while and when Himchan had fed her the last spoon, the doorbell rang. He placed the bowl down and went to open the door. “Himchan!” Mrs.Yoo and Mrs.Kim were there. Himchan smiled and welcomed them in. “How’s our granddaughter?” Himchan pouted. “You don’t care about me.” Mrs.Yoo hugged Himchan. “Silly, of course we care.” Mrs.Kim chuckled. They all walked into the kitchen where Miyoung was sitting in her baby chair. She had her head turned to them and she showed her gums. “Paaa~~” Himchan chuckled and picked her up. “Little girl, stop spitting everywhere.” Mrs.Yoo and Mrs.Kim watched the mother and daughter.

 

“Himchan?” Yongguk said through the phone. “You didn’t eat lunch Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk flinched at the tone Himchan was using. “I’m sorry, I was really busy.” “Bbang, you still have to eat.” Yongguk nodded while listening to Himchan. “I’ll ask my secretary to buy me food, you trust him right?” Himchan chuckled. “Of course, it’s Jung Daehyun.” Yongguk laughed and said. “I’ll see you at home later.” “Bye Bbang.” “Bye Chan.”

 

“Youngjae!” Himchan said surprised to see Youngjae with his son. “Himchan hyung!” They both walked up to each other. “I haven’t seen you in a week.” Youngjae rolled his eyes. “C’mon hyung, a week is not that long.” Himchan chuckled. “How’s little Daehun doing?” Youngjae looked at his baby. “As fat as always, he takes after Jung Daebutt.” Himchan then greeted Youngji who was looking up at him with big eyes. Youngjae laughed. “She’s been begging me to go buy her ice-cream.” Himchan chuckled. “How about we go for some ice-cream then?” Youngjae nodded. “We’ll go after I do some grocery shopping, hyung do you want to join?” “I was about to do some shopping too.” They both laughed and entered the mart.

 

“Umma, I see ice-cream~~~” Youngjae bend down to meet Youngji’s eye level.  “After we finish buying groceries, we’re going to the ice-cream place Auntie Himchan and Miyoung.” Youngji thought about it for a second and nodded. Himchan chuckled and and Youngji played with the tip of Himchan’s finger. “Umma! Auntie has pwetty fingers.” Youngjae looked at Himchan and Himchan was trying to hold his laughter in. “Thank you Youngji, your fingers are also pretty.” Youngji beamed at the tall male and giggled. “Let’s hurry and finish shopping!!” Youngji squealed pumping her hands into the air.

 

“How’s the ice-cream Youngji?” Himchan asked. “Good good good~~~~~” “That’s a hyper one.” An old lady said. Youngjae chuckled. “Yeah, she’s a bit hyper.” The old lady laughed and smiled at Youngji. “She looks like you.” Youngjae smiled at her. Himchan wiped Miyoung’s drool and Daehun was staring at Miyoung. “Daehun.” Youngjae tried getting his attention by clapping his hands. Daehun just kept staring at Miyoung. “Looks like someone’s in love.” Youngjae teased his son. As if he understood, Daehun quickly turned his head to look at his mother, Youngjae. Himchan laughed.

 

“Chan Chan~~” Yongguk called. No one answered. His eyebrows pulled together. “Chan?” He panicked. “No. Himchan!” He heard Miyoung cry somewhere. He looked around, “Kitchen, Living room, room.” He found Miyoung in her room. She was apparently playing with her toys when she heard Yongguk shout. Yongguk rushed over to pick her up. “Shh baby, don’t cry.” Miyoung stopped crying and Yongguk went to his shared room with Himchan. He heard water running and he calmed down. Placing Miyoung in her crib that they had in their room. He knew Himchan would leave the door open a little in case he heard Miyoung cry or something. He pushed the door opened quietly, hoping Himchan didn’t hear. “Get out, Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk pouted but entered anyway. He saw Himchan laying in the big tub they had. “Aren’t you gonna take a shower?” Himchan shook his head. “It’ll be hard to hear Miyoung if I was taking a shower.” Yongguk nodded and sat down by on the surface next to the tub. “I’ll go bring Miyoung.” Himchan nodded and watched Yongguk disappear and return with their baby. Miyoung was squealing as Yongguk held her high and dropped her(not really drop but like he drop but catch her? If you understand). Miyoung was settled on the surface but held by Yongguk so she wouldn’t enter the tub. Himchan placed some bubbles on Miyoung’s nose. Miyoung tried to see the bubble on her nose but failed. Yongguk chuckled. “Himchan, come out. You’ll catch a cold.” Himchan pouted but nodded. Yongguk handed him a towel and he covered himself and entered the shower to wash off the bubbles. Yongguk was in their room changing.

 

Present:   

“That’s it?” Miyoung asked. “I wanna hear more~” Himchan chuckled and patted her head. “That’s it.” Miyoung pouted and Yongguk said. “Go to sleep now, it’s late.” Miyoung nodded and watched as her parents left the room.

 

“Miyoung! Come down and eat breakfast!” Miyoung ran down the stairs and plopped herself onto the stool(They have chairs and also the stools with the counter. It’s connected to the kitchen) “Don’t run down the stairs.” Himchan warned and settled the plate of bacon, egg, and pancakes in front of her. “Umma, where’s the syrup?” Miyoung asked looking around the kitchen. “It’s in the shelf.” Miyoung walked to the shelf and saw lots of bottles like soy sauce, sesame oil. She found the syrup and took it. Walking back to the stool she placed the syrup down and sat down. “Where’s appa?” “Still sleeping.” Himchan answered. Miyoung’s mouth formed an o and she poked her pancake and dipped it into the syrup she had in a tiny plate.

 

They were all walking together when Miyoung grabbed her dad’s and mom’s hand. “BANG MIYOUNG!!!” Yongguk chuckled. “Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk said. Himchan smiled. “Bang Himchan.”


A/N: And this story finally comes to an end. I’ll be focusing on the other two ff. Thank you guys for reading and the ones that put up with me because I fail to update on time. ~ o ~ THANK YU <3