4

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

A/N: here it is. Chapter 4 >o< well.... I have nothing else to say actually.. XD Enjoy~

~Past~ 
These days passed by well. Yongguk and Himchan got close so did Daehyun and Youngjae. Tomorrow was the day that they will leave so they decided to enjoy today. 

"Gukkie!" Himchan called. Yongguk walked over to Himchan and stood there. "Help me?" Himchan pouted and reached out his arms making grabby hands. Yongguk chuckled and pulled Himchan out of the pool. He took a towel and covered him. He didn't want anyone looking at what's his. Wait... Take that out. Himchan looked at Yongguk and smiled. "Thanks Gukkie." Yongguk smiled back "Anytime." With that Yongguk walked Himchan to his hotel room covering him. 

Yongguk sat on his bed waiting for Himchan to finish showering. While waiting for Himchan he fell asleep. Himchan came out with his hair already dry. He looked at Yongguk and he felt bad for making him wait. Himchan sat down and admired Yongguk's features. Without knowing he also fell asleep. Right next to Yongguk. A little after, Daehyun came in and immediately went back out. Well, he went out after he took a picture. Daehyun proceeded walking to Youngjae's room. He knocked on the door and waited for Youngjae to open it. A second later Youngjae's face came in the view. "Hi Jae!" Daehyun waved. Youngjae confused asked. "What are you doing here Dae?" "Oh. Nothing, I'll just be sleeping here." Before Youngjae even said anything Daehyun was already making his way in. Daehyun plopped down on Youngjae's bed and made himself comfortable. Youngjae tried to push Daehyun off. "Go sleep on Himchan hyung's bed." Daehyun refused. "I like yours better." "You're an idiot." "An idiot for you." Daehyun said and grinned. Youngjae blushed and took the space next to Daehyun. "I'm still sleeping here, it's my bed." Daehyun smiled. "Fine by me." Daehyun wrapped his arm around Youngjae's waist and closed his eyes. Youngjae smiled and blushed at the same time. Also closing his eyes they both went to sleep. 

~present~ 
"Wait..." Miyoung said. Himchan looked at her. "Hmm?" "Why do you know so much about uncle Youngjae's story?" Yongguk chuckled. "It's because your umma forced everything out of the poor Youngjae." Himchan pouted. " I did not." Yongguk smiled. "No need to lie, I know you well channie." He said that and pecked his lips. Miyoung who was sitting there stopped them. "Please... Umma appa." 

~past~ 
Himchan woke up and saw someone's chest. He looked up to the owner and blushed. He slowly removed Yongguk's arms and sat up. He rushed to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. "Kim Himchan! Think straight. He's your boss and he's probably straight too. Why would he like someone like you." Himchan the water and splashed water on his face a few times. He wiped his face with a towel and got out of the bathroom. When he went out Yongguk was already awake looking around. He saw how Yongguk smiled when he got out of the bathroom. "Morning Chan." Himchan replied "Morning Gukkie." Yongguk walked to the bathroom and Himchan sat down on the bed. 

They were all in the lobby with their luggage. Daehyun checked them all out and they were waiting for the car. When the car arrived Daehyun was complaining how he wouldn't see his Jae. It was then Youngjae reminded him that they work in the same place. They arrived at the airport and again they sat and waited. They got on the plane and this time it was Yongguk and Daehyun and Himchan with Youngjae. Unlike the last time, Daehyun refused to sit with Yongguk and chose Youngjae. Himchan didn't mind sitting with Yongguk. Also this time, instead of doing stuff by the self they shared with each other. They were talking and watching stuff. Yongguk managed to persuade Himchan into watching war movies with him while Himchan made Yongguk watch some romantic love movies. Daehyun was playing with Youngjae's fingers and Youngjae was watching a movie. Daehyun also didn't miss to take a picture of sleeping Jae. Yongguk also took a picture of Himchan sleeping on his lap. 

They were back at Incheon airport. Daehyun was clinging on to Youngjae and refused to let go. "Jae, you promise me that you'll never cheat on me right?" Daehyun asked pouting a little. Youngjae giggled and said. "When was I ever yours." Daehyun smirked and said "then will you be mine?" Youngjae giggled again and replied. "I'll think about it." Daehyun pouted and hugged Youngjae. "Okay I'll be yours." Youngjae gave in. Daehyun smiled and they exchanged their phone numbers. Yongguk and Himchan also exchanged their numbers but they weren't as fast as the daejae. They went their separate ways and Himchan started driving to Youngjae's place. During the ride Youngjae was busy texting someone and giggling. Of course all know who he was texting. They arrived at Youngjae's house and Himchan dropped Youngjae off and started to goto his. He arrived at his own place shortly. He greeted some of his neighbors and he went into the elevator. Himchan pressed his floor and waited. He got off and walked towards to his apartment. He digged into his pockets and fished out his key. He unlocked the door and stepped in. Without wasting anytime, he plopped down on his couch and layed there enjoying the peacefulness. At that time, his phone rang and he reached into his pocket and took it out. The screen said Gukkie. He wasted no time answering it. 
"Hello" 
"Chan, did you get home safely?" 
"If I didn't then you wouldn't be able to hear my voice." Himchan said smiling. 
"Yeah, true." Yongguk chuckled. 
"How about you?" Himchan asked. 
"I'm still driving right now." Yongguk replied. 
"Oh. Well drive safely. I'm going to take a shower right now." Himchan said.
"Sure. I'll text you later then. Bye."
"Bye Gukkie." 
Himchan hung up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower Himchan came out of the bathroom smiling like an idiot. 

A/N: It's a little short. But I'll try to extend the next one. So.. 
Why did Himchan come out of the bathroom smiling like an idiot? 
It will be revealed in the next chapter. xD 
Well have a good day. Comments are appreciated. 
~Gigi