8

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

Himchan was frozen. The voice he wanted to hear so bad. For 2 years. He let his tears fall down. "Guk, I'm sorry." Himchan didn't know how, how his feet took him away. He just kept running. Even with the shouts from behind, he kept running. While running he bumped into many people. "Kim Himchan!" Himchan suddenly stopped. Yongguk panted heavily. "Chan..." Himchan shook his head. "Don't call me that," Himchan backed away. Yongguk felt like the world crashed on top of him. "Right... Himchan. Mianhe. That's all I need to say and have to say." Himchan wanted to grab his wrist and stop him from leaving but his body won't move as his mind want it to. "Please. Don't leave." "That's all I have to say! Why won't it come out my mouth." Himchan dropped to the floor and cried. Without knowing. Yongguk turned his head slightly. "Chan, I'm sorry. Without me, you'll be happier." Yongguk smiled bitterly and let tears fall down. He walked away wiping the tears off telling himself that this is the best for Himchan. 

Himchan was in his room in his parent's house. He sat on his bed thinking. He wasn't in the best mood right now but he kept telling himself he was fine. "Himchan, it's me Sunhwa." Himchan sat up and said. "Come in." Sunhwa appeared with a smile. "Your parents told me you weren't feeling well so I came over." Himchan smiled weakly. Sunhwa went up to Himchan and frowned. She touched his forehead and said. "You're burning." "Sunhwa I'm fine." Himchan said. Sunhwa frowned and flicked his forehead. Himchan grabbed his forehead in pain. "Even if your heart broken, you have to take care of yourself." Himchan looked at her. "W-what? How?" Sunhwa smiled. "I know, for 2 years already. You were always staring at his pictures and coincidentally I saw you guys a few days ago. I'm sure you know but I also like someone else too." Himchan nodded. Sunhwa smiled. "Now get your lazy up and go fix yourself." Sunhwa handed him a mirror and Himchan freaked out. "OMG! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!" Sunhwa giggled at the flustered Himchan. 

Yongguk was tired and he wanted to goto sleep. Eternally. Yongguk looked around. He remembered how Himchan and him always fooled around together. Himchan would always cover his eyes when Yongguk come out of the bathroom half . Yongguk also knew that Himchan secretly peeked. Yongguk smiled at the memories. He laid down and closed his eyes. Tears fell but he ignored them. Tomorrow is a new day. I'll start all over again. Without Himchan, if it's possible. "I'll forget about you and move on, I'm sorry." Mumbled Yongguk before sleeping. 

Himchan returned to TS. Youngjae still works there, his relationship with Daehyun? Still perfect. Himchan envied them. Himchan looked around and saw no sign of Jieun. He sat down and started working. "Good morning!" Some people said. Himchan looked up and saw Yongguk. It wasn't the old Yongguk. It was a new one, brand new. Now the kind and caring one but one that he was unfamiliar with. Yongguk walked passed everyone without saying anything. Everyone was confused and they all looked at Himchan. Himchan ignored all the stares and continued to work. Himchan thought. " I guess everything's over between you and me." He shook the thoughts away and tried to focus. 

Yongguk was sitting in his office looking outside his big window. He heard someone knock and said. "Come in." Himchan came in and he stood there. "This is the project for this month." Yongguk nodded and said. "I'll look over it, you may go now." Himchan bowed and left. Yongguk let out a sigh. "That was hard." He thought. 

Days. Months passed by. Himchan and Yongguk were boss and employee. Nothing more and nothing less. "Big news!" Eunji said running towards Himchan and Youngjae. "I heard Mr.Bang is engaged to the daughter of SM. "Ehhh?!" Some people said. "I thought.." They started and pointed at Himchan. Himchan waved his hands in front of him shaking them. "I heard the daughter of SM is a ." Eunji said quietly. The others all went back to work while Himchan was thinking. "SM? I thought Yongguk said he hated her." He sighed and went back to work. Youngjae heard Himchan sigh and couldn't help but feel bad for his hyung. He wanted to find out what went wrong in their relationship. Youngjae thought. "Aish, if only that Song Jieun was here." 

People were chatting happily while Himchan was standing there with Youngjae. Youngjae was definitely looking for someone. Himchan could tell who it is. "Mian hyung. I'm gonna goto Dae." With that Youngjae left Himchan there standing alone. Himchan saw Yongguk's parents walking his way so he quickly went somewhere else. Yongnam definitely saw Himchan but decided not to tell his parents. Instead he and Natasha went up to Himchan. "Himchan!" Himchan was shocked and he turned his stiff body around. Natasha and Yongnam stood there smiling at him. "Hi?" Himchan waved awkwardly. They both laughed and Yongnam said. "It's nice seeing you, haven't seen you in a while." Himchan nodded. "I hope you don't think this engagement is real." Natasha suddenly said. "Huh?" Yongnam chuckled and said. "We know Yongguk still has you in his heart, judging from the pictures he has in his room of both of you. You better get your man back. We're rooting for you. Hwaiting!" Yongnam said. "Excuse me? Are you Yongguk's brother." Yongnam turned around and he was shocked. "Yeah..." "Hi my name is Yuri and I'm Yongguk's fiancé." Yongnam nodded and he turned to Natasha. Natasha got the sign and began introducing herself to Yuri. Yuri was too busy talking to Natasha, Yongnam and Himchan went somewhere else, the balcony. They were both talking and Yongguk who was passing by saw. He envied his brother. He took a picture of Himchan's smiling face and he let out a sigh when he saw it. He smiled and walked away. Luckily everyone was too busy to notice. But I wonder how Yongnam even saw. 

Yongnam was sitting with his parents and he whispered to his mom. "Umma, your favorite son in law is here." His mom turned around and asked. "Really? Himchan is here?" She said it a bit loud enough for Yongguk's father to hear. "Himchan? Where?" Yongnam chuckled and pointed at a direction trying to not be so obvious. His parents looked at the directions and his mom was about to go over but Yongnam stopped her. "Umma." Yongnam looked at her and shook his head. "Right." His mom said and sat down. 

Yongguk was trying to get away from Yuri but she just kept following. "Yongguk." Yongguk rolled his eyes, which is an action that he rarely does. "Ow." Yongguk turned around and saw Himchan. "Are you okay?" Himchan froze. "This voice." He thought. Himchan replied without looking up." I'm fine." Yuri was getting on Yongguk's nerve. "NOONA, please could you give me some space." Yuri just stood there looking at Yongguk. Yongguk then turned to Himchan. "Are you really okay?" Himchan nodded. Himchan walked away and Yongguk wanted to follow but once again. This Kwon Yuri. Yongguk watched as Himchan walked away holding his arm. Yongguk removed Yuri's hand leaving her there confused. Yongguk ran after Himchan. Yongguk found Himchan outside of the building. He took of his suit and covered Himchan with it. Himchan was shock and he turned around. He attempted to take it of but Yongguk stopped him. "You have a weak body. Just use it." 

Flashback(1 year ago)
Yongguk was walking with Hicmhan and Himchan suddenly turned a bit red. "Himchan, are you okay?" Himchan nodded and they continued walking. Yongguk knew Himchan wasn't okay. Judging by how little clothes he wore in winter Yongguk took off his scarf and gave it to Himchan. "Wear it, it'll make you warmer." Himchan smiled and hugged Yongguk. "Thanks." 

Flashback end
Hicmhan nodded and mumbled a thanks. They sat at a nearby park and it was quiet. Himchan was staring at the night sky and Yongguk was staring at Himchan. Yongguk thought. "You've gotten skinnier. Chan you need to eat more." No one said anything, they just continued to stare at what they were staring at before. Yongguk looked at his watch and noticed it was getting late. Yongguk offered to sent him home. Himchan rejected but knowing this stubborn man, Himchan knew he couldn't run away. Yongguk still opened the door for Himchan and he closed it for him. Himchan told Yongguk to goto his parent's place and Yongguk drove without asking for the address. 

Yongguk chuckled when he looked over at Himchan. Like the old times, Himchan still falls asleep. Yongguk carried Hicmhan out and rang the bell. Mrs. Kim was shocked and she exclaimed. "Yongguk?!" Yongguk said "please keep it down, Chan is sleeping." Himchan's mom smiled and let them in. Yongguk immediately went to Himchan's room and placed him on his bed. Yongguk kissed Himchan's forehead and whispered. "Nite nite Channie." He went out and closed the door. He walked downstairs and Himchan's mother was waiting. "Come sit." She said signaling him to sit next to her. Yongguk did as told and sat down. "So how's work these days?" She asked. Yongguk replied. "It's great these days, Himchan helped a lot." She smiled and nodded. "I heard you were getting engaged." Himchan's mother said with a slight disappointment. Yongguk nodded and didn't seem too happy. Yongguk then explained everything to Himchan's mom and how he was going to try to get Himchan back now that he'd realize he can't live without Himchan. Himchan's mother supported Yongguk and Yongguk left. 

Yongguk arrived home quite late and she. He entered all his family were waiting for him. "Where were you?" His father questioned. "I sent Hicmhan home." His mother then said. "Then I forgive you." Yongguk chuckled and went to his room smiling. His family members were looking at each other and they all said in unison. "Yongguk only smiles for Himchan. An idiot for Himchan." They all looked at each other and smiled. "Hwaiting!" Everyone who supported Yongguk chasing Himchan back thought.
Just one problem. KwonYuri. 

A/N: Hii~ Sorry I made Yuri the bad one here. I just thought of her when I mentioned SM so yeah.. I hope you enjoy and have a good day~
~Gigi