7

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

Earlier when they were eating:
Yongguk and Himchan were sitting there eating quietly when Yongguk's mother said. "Yongguk, did you ask Himchan out yet?" Himchan and Yongguk looked up. They had the word confused written all over their face. Yongguk asked. "What do you mean?" "Your appa told me you like Himchan." Yongguk kept his head down and he looked at his dad. His dad was mouthing sorry. Yongguk's mom then realized. "Oops sorry, I mean never mind." Yongnam and Natasha sat there teasing Yongguk. Himchan just sat chewing awkwardly. 

Now:
Yongguk already woke up but he was still lying down waiting for Himchan to wake up. Himchan mumbled something that Yongguk couldn't hear. It sounded like 'I'll kill you' or something. Himchan moved to turn the other side and Yongguk sat up. He thought it would be better if he woke up first instead so he walked to the bathroom and took a shower. He got out of the bathroom and Himchan was still sleeping. He smiled and he quietly walked out. He greeted some maids and butlers. His mother was in the living room and he guessed his father was in his study. He grabbed a cup of water in the kitchen and went to his room again. 

Himchan woke up due to the sound of a door closing. He sat up and looked around. He guessed Yongguk went out or something so he sat there. Yongguk came in and greeted him. They both went downstairs and they started having breakfast. Yongguk didn't plan to tell his parents their relationship due to what happened yesterday so they kept quiet. It was a bit awkward while they were eating. 

Yongguk sat on his chair while he waited. Himchan came out of the bathroom with his own clothes on. "Let's go." Yongguk said standing up. Himchan nodded and followed him. They made their way to the door but was stop by Yongguk's mom. "Himchan, come by often we'll always welcome you here." Himchan smiled and said. "Thank you, I will try to visit often." Yongguk's mom nodded and sent them off. Yongguk and Himchan both got onto the car and Yongguk started driving. Himchan was looking out the window and they had their hand interlocked in the middle. They arrived and for once Himchan didn't sleep while Yongguk was driving. Yongguk got off the car and was about to open the door for Himchan but Himchan already got out. Himchan hugged Yongguk and they stood there for a few minutes. Yongguk pulled away a little and kissed Himchan. "I'll see you tomorrow." Himchan smiled and nodded. "Sure." Yongguk watched as Himchan walked into the building and he got into his car and drove off. 

Himchan and Yongguk remained a distance at work. They act like boss and employee but outside they're all over each other. Himchan would visit Yongguk's family once in a while but Himchan hasn't introduced Yongguk to his. Today was that day. 

Yongguk was fidgeting even though he was the one driving. Himchan placed a hand on his thigh and said. "Calm down Bbang, it's fine." Yongguk and Himchan arrived at Himchan's parent's place and Yongguk refused to get off the car. Himchan chuckled and remembered when Youngjae refused to get off the car at the airport. Himchan finally managed to get Yongguk off the car and they rang the doorbell. Himchan's mom opened it and she hugged him instantly. She pulled away and looked at Yongguk. "Who's this?" Himchan then said. "I'll explain later." His mom nodded and let them in. Yongguk followed Himchan to his room and he sat on Himchan's bed. Himchan looked at Yongguk and smiled. "It's gonna be fine. I'm sure. My parents already knows I'm gay." Yongguk sighed. "That makes it easier but it's not helping." Himchan shook his head and held Yongguk's hand. "I'm here." Yongguk nodded and they went down when Himchan's mom announced dinner. Himchan's father was sitting down already and Yongguk walked in following Himchan. They both sat down and Himchan's mom served dinner. Himchan began. "Appa Umma, this is Yongguk." His dad interrupted him and said. "He's not a gangster right?" Himchan chuckled and shook his head. "Many people mistake him as one, because of his scary face. He's actually the CEO at my company." His mom was clearly shock but she managed to say. "TS ?!" Yongguk nodded. Himchan's mom then said. "I wonder what a CEO is doing with our Himchan." Himchan pouted and said. "Umma, I'm not that bad." Himchan's dad then said. "So what are you here for?" Himchan then said. "I just wanted to introduce to you guys my boyfriend." Himchan's mom coolly agreed. His dad had to make sure that Yongguk was a good guy. 

Yongguk and Himchan were in his room now and Himchan sat on Yongguk's lap. Himchan then said. "My parents obviously likes you better than me." "My parents' the same. You saw it last time." Yongguk chuckled. They stayed like that for a while until Yongguk said it was getting late and that he should leave. Himchan walked Yongguk out the door and sent him off from there. 

It's been 1 year since Yongguk and Himchan started dating now. They rarely fought but when they did it was something stupid. Like the time when Song Ji Eun a new employee came in. Himchan thought Yongguk was cheating on him with her. After they made up Himchan and Jieun became good friends. But lately Yongguk has been talking to Jieun a lot and spending less time with Himchan. 

Himchan was stalking both of them and they looked like they were discussing something. They were really close right now and were kinda whispering as if they didn't want anyone to hear. Himchan felt himself boiling inside but he kept it all in and stormed off. He arrived at his apartment and he slammed the door hard. He went into the room and again slammed the door. He sat on his bed and he was annoyed and jealous. Himchan thought that Yongguk would rather take a woman than a man so he ignored everyone's phone call. 

Yongguk's pov:
It's been a week now since Himchan started ignoring my calls. I was getting really worried but I couldn't reach him. I tried going to his apartment but he wouldn't answer the door. I seriously thought of kicking his door down but I thought it would disturb the neighbors so I didn't. I was pacing back and forth in front of his apartment and decided. I was gonna kick this door down. The door opened and I went inside. I opened which I assume was his room and saw him laying there buried in blankets. I walked up to him and tried to take off the blankets but he resist. 

3rd pov:
Yongguk stood there and asked. "Channie what's wrong?" He heard Himchan mumble. "Go away! You cheater!" Yongguk was confused now. "Cheater?" Himchan's head popped out and his face was wet and red from crying. "Don't act like you don't know Bbang. You're cheating on me with that Song Jieun. Yongguk was about to say something but the security guard came in. Himchan told the security guard to take Yongguk away. Yongguk was now being dragged out by a few people. 

That night Yongguk sat on his bed thinking. "When did I ever cheat on you Chan? My heart belongs to you." He took out a box and opened it. Inside showed 2 matching rings. Yongguk sighed and said. "I guess I won't be needing this anymore." He sat up and pulled open a drawer and placed the box in there. He closed his eyes and he took a long time before going to sleep. 

Yongguk woke up and didn't feel like going out. He walked down the stairs and his mom asked. "Yongguk? Aren't you suppose to be at work right now?" "I don't feel like going." Yongguk mumbled. "There's no point if I can't see Chan anyway." Yongguk's mom was about to say something but Yongguk walked away. 

Yongguk was walking down the street to the convenience store. He bought some beer and paid for it. He walked back to his house and ignore everyone. His family were all confused with his behaviors. Usually he would greet everyone with a smile but now he looked like he was dead. Yongguk went up to his room and opened the beer. Can after can he drank. This was his routine. Drink. Sleep. Drink again. Lately he started to do stuff that he usually don't do. Party all night and always drinking. He was at the club when a lady approached him. The lady started dancing with him and flirting with him. She was touching Yongguk and Yongguk did the same. They were in the crowd and the lady suggested. "Let's go somewhere else." They went to a nearby motel and the lady got herself out of her dress and started taking Yongguk's clothes off. Yongguk was on her neck and she moaned. The lady was about to reach for his part but then he realized. He pushed her away and wiped his mouth. "I shouldn't be doing this. I've gotta get everything clear." He rushed out the door and got in his car. He drove back home and ran upstairs. Yongguk went into the bathroom and washed his face. He thought. "I'll tell Himchan everything tomorrow." 

Jieun called Yongguk early in the morning. Yongguk was patting the space next to him to grab his phone. He took it and answered it. "Hello?" Yongguk said in a hoarsed voice. "YONGGUK GET YOUR UP AND GO FIND HIMCHAN!" Jieun yelled through the phone. Yongguk held the phone away from his ear and after he was sure Jieun would stop yelling. "Why? I'll go later." "THERE IS NO LATER, HE'S LEAVING YOU !" Yongguk panicked and didn't even change his clothes. He was wearing a a wifebeater and he had a basketball short on. He grabbed a hoodie and put it on. His phone was long forgotten on his bed and Jieun was calling. "Hello? Hello?" Jieun hung up knowing that Yongguk was no longer there. Yongguk was about to go out when Yongnam stopped him. "Where do you think you're going?" Yongguk replied. "Getting my man back." With that Yongguk rushed out and Yongnam stood there and smiled. "That's my lil bro." 

Yongguk drove to Himchan's apartment just in time to see Himchan going into a taxi. Yongguk followed the taxi all the way to the airport. When they arrived Yongguk just randomly parked somewhere and got off. He ran to the taxi and Himchan who opened the door in time to see Yongguk in front of him. Himchan ignored Yongguk and took his bags. He went in and he got everything ready. Himchan was about to go in whn Yongguk stopped him. "Chan, you don't have to do this." Himchan looked at Yongguk with sadness in his eyes. Yongguk saw Himchan's wrist and he asked. "Chan... Why?" Himchan replied. "It's because I love you too much. I guess." Yongguk pleaded. "Let me explain." Himchan then took his hand back. "There's no need. It's probably all lies." "See? You said probably. You don't know if its real or not." Himchan then looked at the time. "I'm sorry a Bbang. It's time." Himchan walked in and left Yongguk there. Yongguk stood there waiting for Himchan to come but after a few minutes he gave up knowing Himchan was already gone." 

Yongguk wasn't doing the best. He was still  drinking but he stopped partying. 1 month passed like that and Yongguk finally turned back into his normal self. He acted like he was still the scary boss but it was his mask to hide himself from people. Youngjae still kept in touch with Himchan and Himchan said he was living well right now and he found himself a girlfriend who he wants to marry. Youngjae told this news to Daehyun and told him not to tell Yongguk. Yongguk was still single, he still had hope that Himchan will come back. Yongguk lived like that everyday. For 2 years. 

2 years later:
Yongguk in his office when Daehyun popped his head in. Daehyun wanted to tell Yongguk something but Yongguk told him to get out because he was busy. Daehyun closed the door and face Youngjae. He shook his head. Youngjae sighed and they both left the building. 

Himchan was finally back in Korea. He was walking with his girlfriend Sunhwa and they were holding hands. Himchan finally convinced his parents for permission to marry Sunhwa. 

A few months ago:
"Umma! Please. I want to marry Sunhwa. Why can't you just let me." "Honey, it's not that I don't want to give you permission it's just are you sure she's the right one?" Himchan lied. "Yes." His mom gave up. "Do what you want young man, just don't regret it." 

Now
It's not that Himchan hated Sunhwa but he knew that Sunhwa's heart wasn't really with him. His wasn't either, it belonged to someone else. Himchan walked alone on the street and he went to his favorite cafe. The lady still works there and was surprised when Himchan came in. "Oh! You haven't been here in a long time. Same thug. As usual." Himchan smiled and nodded. He waited and he paid. Himchan walked into the building where he used to live. The security guard surprisingly remembered him. Himchan asked if he could go see his old apartment. The security guard asked another guy to watch for him and he walked with Himchan. He told Himchan that the guy who used to drop him off bought that place but never lived there. Himchan looked at him in surprise. "The guy that used to drop me off?" The guard nodded. "2 years ago." Himchan was holding his phone and he dropped it. The elevator opened and the guy inside probably saw Himchan's phone and picked it up for him. The guard then said. "Oh! There he is, the man that lives in your old apartment." Himchan was scared to look up when he heard the man stutter and say. "C-chan? Is it really you?" 

A/N: okay! Stop right there. Hehe. I hope you enjoys this chappie. I'm planning to start 'Married(?)' even though I'm not finished with I like you but. And this one. But I think its fine since its summer right now. Well Byee and have a nice day. 
~Gigi