1

Past,Misunderstanding,Mistakes

~5 years old~ 


"Appa!" "Umma!" Miyoung yelled at the top of her lungs. Yongguk and Himchan rushed to her room. Himchan hugged his little girl trying to calm her down. "What's wrong?" Yongguk asked. "I... Had...a night...mare." Miyoung said between her sobs. "It's okay baby, umma is here." Himchan said calming her down. Yongguk smiled at the scene and suddenly thinking about the past. After she was calmed down she asked "appa, how did you meet umma?" Yongguk smiled "that would be a long story." "Tell me!" Miyoung demanded pouting. Yongguk who couldn't resist her aegyo. "Okay okay." "I'll tell you tomorrow at after dinner okay?" Yongguk said. "It's late and you have school tomorrow." Himchan added. "Okay." Miyoung said pouting. "Good night" Himchan and Yongguk said both taking turns kissing her forehead. "Good night appa umma." Yongguk and Himchan walked out quietly and closed the door. They went to the backyard and sat down on the swinging chair. The cuddled with a each other in silence. The silence was broken by Himchan's question. "Remember how we met?" Yongguk smiled sadly "How could I forget." Recalling the past Himchan started to tear up. Yongguk who realized Himchan was crying turned him around to face himself, he wiped Himchan's tears away. "Himchan ah, it's the past now." Yongguk said. "I'm sorry" "I know I shouldn't have hurt you like that" Yongguk said without knowing that he was crying now until Himchan wiped his tears away. "It's okay Guk." "Like you said it's the past." Himchan smiled kindly. Yongguk hugged Himchan and buried his face in Himchan's neck. "Gomawo" Yongguk mumbled. "For what?" Himchan asked. "For forgiving this horrible person." Himchan hugged Yongguk tighter as he felt the older tearing up. 
"It's late Guk let's go to sleep." Yongguk nodded slightly and they went back inside. Yongguk laid down on the bed and patted the space next to him while looking up at Himchan. Himchan laid down on the bed facing Yongguk. Yongguk placed his arm around Himchan's waist and they went to sleep after exchanging good nights. 

~8~ 

"GOOD MORNING UMMA!" Miyoung said loudly. " Good morning Miyoung, it's early you don't want to wake up the neighbors." Himchan said. "Oops, sowwie." Miyoung mumbled. Himchan came out of the kitchen with 3 plates of food. "Food!" Miyoung screamed excitedly while jumping up and down. "Good morning appa." Miyoung mumbled with food in . Yongguk laughed at the sight and said "good morning" while ruffling her hair. "Morning Chan." Yongguk said placing a kiss on Himchan's lip. "Morning Guk." With that they sat down and started eating breakfast. After they finished breakfast Himchan washed the dishes and Yongguk went to help Miyoung change her clothes. Miyoung came out all changed and with her hair tied. Yongguk and Miyoung kissed Himchan goodbye and they went to the car. "Appa, you promise to tell me how you met umma right?" Miyoung asked from the backseat. "Yes, anything for my little princess." Soon they arrived at the school. "Appa annyeong" Miyoung waved. "Bye" Yongguk replied and kissed Miyoung's cheek. Yongguk then drove off. 

3:00pm 
Himchan who was sleeping woke up from the sound of his alarm. "Oh " "Im gonna be late" Himchan ran around panicking. He finally calmed down after a while and got changed. He drove his car to Miyoung's school. He got there in a few mins. "Umma!" Himchan turned around to see Miyoung running to him. "Hey baby girl" Himchan said and  hugged her then they got on the car. "Hows school?" Himchan asked as he drove. "Its fine, I met a new friend today." Miyoung said. "Ooo Boy or girl?" Himchan asked curiously with a bit of teasing tone. "Umma its a boy and nothing but a friend." "Im only 8 umma." Miyoung said with a sigh. "I know, I know." "But if you do like someone, Umma is always here." Himchan said smiling. They arrived at their apartment and they walked out. They walked hand in hand to their place. Ding! The elevator announcing they were on their floor. Himchan digged his hand into his pocket and fished out his house keys. Miyoung walked in and ran to her room. Himchan closed the door behind him and took off his shoes. He put on a pair of slippers and walked to his shared room with Yongguk. He changed into a simple white v neck and wore a pair of grey sweatpants. Himchan walked out of the room and sat down on the sofa. He the tv and started watching some drama. Miyoung came into the room with a teddy bear and with her pajamas on. Miyoung sat down next to her umma who was crying his eyes out watching this drama. Miyoung sighed and got some tissues. "Here umma" Miyoung said offering Himchan some tissues. "Gomawo Miyoung" with that he went back to crying. 

8:00pm 
Click. Yongguk walked into the kitchen and greeted his daughter and wife. "Chan chan, why is your eyes puffy?" Before Himchan could answer Miyoung beat him to it. "Umma was watching this drama, and he started crying a lot." Miyoung said drinking some milk. Yongguk chuckled. "Isee." Himchan who was embarrassed went back to chopping some vegetables. 

"Dinners ready!" Himchan yelled not too loud. Miyoung came into the kitchen. "Miyoung ah, go get appa." "Ne umma." With that she rushed to her parent's room. She knocked and opened the door. "It's dinner appa." Yongguk looked up from his work "okay I'll be there soon." Miyoung went back into the kitchen and said that Yongguk was coming. Himchan placed  the last plate of food on the table and sat down. Yongguk came in not too long after and sat down. They ate quietly except for when Yongguk asked Miyoung how's school and stuff. Himchan who was listening came in out of no where teased "Miyoung has a boyfriend." Miyoung who was embarrassed "Umma! Stop it, he's only a friend" Yongguk smiled and tried to hold back his laughter. Miyoung kicked him slightly. "Appa!" 
~15~ 
Himchan took a shower and was welcomed by the sight of a half Yongguk rolling on the bed. Himchan walked up to the bed and sat down. Yongguk who realized Himchan was there sat up and hugged him from the back. Himchan placed his hands on Yongguk's arms. "Are we really telling Miyoung the past?" Himchan asked. "We promised a few years ago." Yongguk replied inhaling Himchan's scent and nuzzling his neck. " "It's okay Himchan, it's the past and I'm really sorry." "No need to be." Himchan removed Yongguk's arms and turned around. He cupped Yongguk's face with his hands and kissed him slightly. "It's fine Gukkie." "Really" he smiled after saying that. 

Himchan knocked on Miyoung's door and waited for an answer. "Come in" After hearing that Himchan walked in with his pajamas on and sat down on her chair. Miyoung who is currently lying down on her bed asked "Umma where's appa?" Himchan who was immersed in his thoughts didn't hear her. "Umma?" Miyoung stared at her mother and decided it was best to not disturb her. Yongguk then walked in casually with a towel around his neck. "Channie." Yongguk softly called. Himchan didn't answer. Miyoung looked at her umma then her appa. "Appa, is something wrong with umma?" Yongguk looked at Miyoung. "I'm not sure." Yongguk walked over to Himchan with worried written on his face. "Channie" He called Himchan shaking his shoulders a little. Himchan turned around. "Huh?" Yongguk then asked "are you alright?" Himchan faked a smile "Yeah I'm fine." "Chan we need to talk." Yongguk then turned to Miyoung and said "Miyoung ah Umma and I have something to talk about so how about I tell you the story tomorrow?" "But appa...." Miyoung pouted. "Since you don't have school tomorrow I'll tell you later" Yongguk smiled at her before pulling Himchan away. 

Yongguk pulled Himchan into the backyard and they sat down on the swinging chair. They both sat down without making any contact. "Guk... I told you I'm fine." "Chan, I know your lying." "I've known you for years already." Yongguk said. Himchan stared at the empty dark sky. "I'm sorry." Himchan suddenly said. "I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I just can't help it." "Every time I think about that moment, my heart tightens and starts to hurt." "Mainhe Guk." Himchan didn't realize he was crying until  Yongguk wiped his tears with his thumb. "Stop apologizing." "It's my fault." Yongguk said softly. "I should be apologizing." Yongguk pulled Himchan into his arms and hugged him. He was patting his hand on Himchan's back comforting the younger. "Now let's go and tell Miyoung." Himchan said standing up. "Are you sure?" "There's still more time to tell her." Yongguk said. "Yeah." "Now stop asking if I'm sure or not." Himchan said smacking Yongguk's head slightly and smiling. Yongguk rubbed his head And glared at Himchan playfully. "Aish Kim Himchan" Himchan stuck out his tongue and ran away hiding behind a bush. Yongguk stood there smiling "You know I could still see you?" Himchan came out from behind the bush blushing. "Awwie" Himchan walked in the house pouting. Yongguk followed laughing. 

~Miyoung's pov~ 
I looked at the window and saw my mom and dad sitting. They looked like they were talking about something. I wanted to run out and comfort my mom but realized it would be better if they talked about it. I sat by the window and stared out. I smiled to myself when I saw umma smiling and laughing. "I guess I should sleep now" I thought to myself. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I tried sleeping but I couldn't so instead I decided to stare at the ceiling instead. It was ruined when appa and umma came in. They looked at me and I looked back. Appa pulled the chair and let umma sit on it. "Miyoung" Umma started. I knew umma was gonna say something else but I cut him  off. "Umma... If you don't want to talk about it, I understand. I'm 15 already." Umma smiled sweetly and said "Yes Miyoung, your 15 that's why I want to tell this to you." Your 15 but you still act like your 5." I frowned when umma said that but inside I smiled knowing it was true. I protested "but appa is the one who treats me like a kid." Appa laughed hearing that. Himchan then said "I want to tell you this so when you grow up more I hope you don't make the same mistake." "I was stupid and immature, I didn't know anything and jumped to conclusion." "I hurt a lot of people in the past, even myself." When umma said that he showed me his wrist. I touched the scars that was left there. Appa patted umma's shoulders to comfort him." Inside I felt bad. I realized that I didn't know anything about them. Even if they were my umma and appa, I didn't understand them. I never tried to put myself in their shoes. I knew that they didn't wanted to talk about it. Like how they always avoid telling me it when I ask. It's been few years. Each year I ask they say tomorrow. 

A/N: so how was it? Confusing? 
Okay so 8 and 15 means how old she is at that time. Its a bit weird since first I was making her as a little girl but then I realized that it would be better if she was more mature. I just didn't wanted to erase the whole thing so I tried fixing it. I hope it's a bit better. And i know I said I was gonna write a new daejae but I think I would make a new daejae and also continue with this BangHim one. It's a bit hard but since it's summer! XDD well enough of me talking please comment. Tell me if it's good or if I should do something more to the story. Well then good day! XD Oh and I haven't told you my name. 

~Gigi