Chapter 9

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 9

 

4 people sat at a table near the window, Minho and Victoria sat on one side, Yuri and Yoona sat on the other side. While 3 other people were preparing for a happy meal, Yuri still couldn’y take her eyes off the menu for this free meal, after mumbling something for a while, she decided that tonight she will not touch vegetable.

 

Excuse me, I want Filet Mignon, rib, a glass of orange juice, fruit salad and a little ice...”. But when Yuri hasn’t finish ordering, Minho take back the menu, Yuri face’s blacken.

 

Fortunately, Minho has taken the menu away from Yuri, the waitress standing aside has wonder if the girl can eat all of those thing.

 

“A Filet Mignon and a glass of lemon juice, please”. Said Minho

 

The waitress nod her head but when she was about to leave, Yuri’s voice echo.

 

“Oppa, that’s not enough to fill my stomach.” Yuri’s lips curved up, she’s doing aegyo.

 

“Even if you it’s not enough, you can’t eat everything you want like that.”

 

“Just one cup of icecream more pleaseeeee.”said Yuri while holding a finger in front of Minho’s face.

 

“I said no. If you think that’s not enough, you can go to another place to eat.” Minho decisively said.

 

What? O_O Yuri will never waste a precious chance to eat such delicious steak.

 

“No no oppa, that’s enough.” Said Yuri while giving the waitress a death glare, the poor waitress can’t understand why, why are you looking at me like that, it’s clearly that man who didn’t allow you to eat, chincha...

 

“Yul, you should learn from your friend, look at how she is so quite and elegant.” Minho point out the totally opposition between Yuri and Yoona.

 

Yoona’s face turn red, she gently said “ No no, I’m not as good as you said.”

 

Yuri didn’t agree, Im Yoona is even more terrible than her, ah ah ah, what did he compare between two of them, girly clothes or girly gesture? Upset, Yuri put her hand under the table and pinch Yoona’s thigh.

 

Yoona silently let out an “Ouch” but seeing Minho’s good impression of her, she try to hold the thought to break Kwon Yuri’s neck and show a gentle smile.

 

“But I think that your sister is really adorable.” Victoria hasn’t talked until now, “ I always want to have a sister like her.”

 

Yuri’s lips curled up, she’s laughing in her heart. Just by the first look, she’s already knew that Victoria likes her brother, she is showing her concern to Yuri’s brother, sooner or later, her heart will be broken. Despite thinking like that, it’s not the right time, you didn’t lose anything if you praise her a little.

 

“To be honest, I’ve always wanted to have a beautiful unnie, is it ok if I call you Vic unnie?”

 

Hearing what Yuri said, Victoria show a bright smile “Yuri-ah, how can it’s not ok, I’m really happy.” Said Victoria while holding Yuri’s hand vey tight.

 

When the steak is up, three other people eat slowly, Yuri was the only one finish it in three bites, then drank all of her juice in one shot, after that, she stick her eyes on Minho’s drink. Minho’s take a glance at Yuri, understand what she meant and give her the glass, Yuri smiled shyly took the glass and also drank in one shot, Minho upon seeing that lectured.

 

“Yuri, drink slowly.”

 

Victoria sitting beside Minho can see his affectionate look at Yuri, thought that Minho never looks at her this way, she can understand how important this sister is to Minho.

 

After they finished the meal, Minho drove Yuri and Yoona to their dorm. Waiting until there’s only Minho and herself on the car, Victoria said: “Let’s come to my place tonight.”

 

Minho lowered the car window, looked at the twinkling neon outside, boringly said, “Can’t, I’m a little tired today.”

 

Victoria wanted to say something but she hold it in, she knew that once Minho has decided something, he will not change his mind easily. A man like that, always gallant, always faraway, but she can’t keep her heart to herself, she knew that if one day he announces that game’s over, she will lose for the rest of her life.

 

Mysterious night covered a quite atmosphere, Minho tiredly lied on the couch near the balcony while smoking, when he was in America, there’s not a day that he didn’t remember about the day that he comebacks, he hates loneliness, he hates the empty room, it’s seem like the time that he spent with Yuri’s family is the only time that he really felt warm, felt like he has a family. His parents have always been too busy with their business, they cannot care about him anymore. Luckily, his grandfa has sent him to Yuri’s family, he had the most beautiful time of his life there. Everytime he thinks about Yuri, he can’t help but smiling. An unique Kwon Yuri, a Kwon Yuri that is so innocent to idiotic, a Kwon Yuri that loves eating, sticking her tongue out while sleeping, a Kwon Yuri that is so happy-go-round that he even felt jealous, a Kwon Yuri doesn’t have an opponent in the world.

 

Thinking of Yuri, he put out the cigarette, comeback to the living room and take out the review from his jack pocket, read the bad handwritting

 

Dear my beloved brother,

 

Today, the sun shines brightly, the sky is so blue and clear, there’s not a cloud, everyone in the room has gone out [Jessica: Hey, I’m right here], there’s only me sitting here alone, crying silently. Of course it’s not because I’m mad or upset, it’s just that I’m feeling regretful, I swear with the sun, with the moon, with the stars, I’m really regret right now. At this moment, I’m very regret when writting these precious words to you, hoping that you can be the forgiving Jesus, forgive my stupid actions. I’m very sad about the mistakes that I’ve made in the past, I really think that I should apology to the country, to the citizens, to my teachers, to aunties that sell food at the canteen, to my parents, to the Kwon ancestors, and of course, the person that I should apology to the most is my beloved brother who gives me money every month.

 

........[>_<]........

 

I knew that I’ve made many mistakes that unforgivable, late for schools, go home early, skip classes, drink alcohol, have nights out, if late for school is breaking the school’s rule, I’ve made another mistake, if have nights out is wrong, I’ve made a bigger mistake. I know that I can’t forgive myself, I should have been beheaded, but I know that you wouldn’t do that, you’ve gently told me: “Write a review of your mistake”. You are such a kind-hearted person, such a great great great person. I’m so touch that my tears can fill the Alantic Ocean, I’m so thankful that my heart beats like earthquake. Luckily, you’ve came back at the right time, you’ve saved my life, you’ve led me out of the wrong way, my beloved brother, you’re always my sun, the fire of hope in my heart. You’re the air of the earth, the dawn of in the dark, the moonlight that leads my way, lights up my little naive heart, the sunlight that shines on the ocean, the cozy bed in freezing winter, the air-conditioner in hot summer, the painkiller when I’m hurt, the compass that guide my way, the red button in the fire alarm, the courage of my life... So I’ll try my best to learn from this bitter experience and start again, hope that you will give your lovely dongsaeng an other chance to remake her life. I promise that I won’t let you down.

 

Your dearest sister,

Kwon Yuri.

 

Minho still hasn’t finished half of the review but he has almost laugh to death, it seems like telling her to write the review is a wrong decidion. However, at this moment, he feels much much more better.