Chapter 15

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAPTER 15

 

In the middle of the afternoon, Yuri and Jessica is filming such a dramatic scene.

 

This is what we call “dramatic”...

 

Jessica, based on the reasons that the weather was so hot, the living condition was bad, decisively left Yuri behind to find a new place to live. Yuri, who want to persuade Jessica to stay, had been sitting there “crying” and  “struggling” for hours.

 

To be honest, it’s really reasonable for Jessica to leave Yuri here. First, the dorm is as hot as an oven, especially recently, the weather is so humid, not a slight of wind, she can’t sleep anymore. Second, she has a job now, but the dorm is very far from her company. So for the sake of her commutation, she must find a another place. However, Yuri kept begging her.

 

“Sica, you can’t be like that, can’t be like that, how can I live, how can you left me like that?”. Yuri was hugging Jessica’s leg tightly and “crying”.

 

Jessica tried to pull her leg off Yuri’s embrace but it’s not working. Very good, why didn’t Kwon Yuri become an actress? Who can do this kind of stuff better than her? And she suddenly thought of an actress: Song Hye Kyo.

 

“Nae, Song Yuri, please stand up and stop acting, you’ll never be as good as Hye Kyo unnie”. Jessica gave Yuri a death glare, her voice was as cold as ice.

 

“Yuri really want to leave me behind? Finally you still want to leave me behind? Wae? Waeeeeeeeee???????????”. Yuri still tried to base on her first purpose to act, in her head right  now, there’s only one voice, saying that she MUST make Jessica stay. Otherwise, she’ll have to live in this big room alone.

 

At the moment, Jessica’s right thigh has been squeezed to water, there are fire in her eyes.

 

“KWON YURI, are you going to let go or not, my patience has limitation.”

 

Yuri immediately let go, show out her most pityful face and voice: “You’re really going to leave be like this? I will be so pityful, so lonely.”

 

“Ya, this kid, you really don’t know how to make use of your benefits. It’s so hot that I can’t stand it, you want me to get sick?”

 

Saying these thing, Jessica felt very uneasy, she really doesn’t understand what happen to Yuri. She had such a great brother, why didn’t she move in to live with him? If Jessica were Yuri, 10 brothers like that is still not enough.

 

Jessica judging Yuri from head to toes while making her eyes smaller. “You still being like that, I didn’t dare to live with.” A sentence that kill all of Yuri’s hope.

 

*******************************************

 

That evening, after saying goodbye to Jessica, Yuri hopelessly laid on her bed. She let out a long sigh, she’s going to live here alone all summer for real? She didn’t want to!!! She feared loneliness the most, the feared having no one to talk with, she feared sitting alone in the room. She thought again and again, making a conclusion of her life since Minho’s comeback, had bring her many unfortune. First, having no money, then four-eye guy, not passing the exam, cannot find a job and now, having to live alone here. Haizzz~

 

She turned her body, took her phone and unlocked it. OMG, 15 missed calls, 8 messages. Why didn’t she hear anything, she set her ringtone very big. Is this because it fell into water yesterday when she was washing clothes???

 

She opened the ringtone setting, and it’s OFF.

 

Yuri felt very uneasy, more hurtful, she’ll have to change her phone.

 

In 15 missed calls, 2 of them are Nickhun’s, 8 of them are her brother’s and the other 5 is her beloved mom’s.

 

Looked at 8 messages, all of them are Minho’s.

 

10:20 Why didn’t you answer the phone???

 

10:52 Answer the phone, now!!!

 

14:23 Kwon Yuri, you didn’t need money next month??

17:45 Kwon Yuri, wait for me in front of my house tonight. Or else, you’ll be regreat.

 

Yuri froze at her spot.

 

Yuri’s tear has become a river.

 

Yuri felt like the sky has fallen.

 

Now what can she blame, her phone? Isn’t she the one who destroy it?

 

She knew that her brother doesn’t usually text, but today she receive 8 messages, is she supposed to feel lucky? Moreover, the content of his messages is as sharp as knife, a knife that is going to kill her.

 

On her way, Yuri can’t stay calm, hear mind is full of Minho’s angry face.

 

In the front seat, the taxi driver try to start a conversation, “Young girl, it’s very late right now, you go to meet your boyfriend?”. He even laughed loudly.

 

There’s smoke from Yuri’s head. Your job is driving, who asking you to talk so much, so rude... Think again, there’s something not quite right.

 

She tried to hold her anger, asked him back. “Ajusshi, does my face write a big “hurry”?”

 

The driver’s face changed a bit, he said. “Your face didn’t write anything, but you feet did.”

 

Leaned her back on the seat, Yuri thought, now even drivers cann be that funny? Yuri basically didn’t care about him, but still took a look on her feet, let out a small scream. “ A a a why did I forget to wear shoes?” She seems to be really in hurry while wearing two red slippers like this. What can be more embarrassing? However, this ajusshi is truly weird.

 

The driver is still laughing unstoppably.

 

She finally got to Minho’s house, confused standing there for a minute, she collected all of her courage, took out the key that he gave her, open the door.

 

When she got into the house, the room was very quiet and covered in darkness making Yuri very excited, ha ha, he’s not home, this is what make people happy the most.

 

She crept out of the living room, intended to take a shower that go to bed right away, so that Minho can’t scold her, at least for tonight.

 

Yuri took out her clothes to take a shower, but when she touch the door knob, it automatically turn a round, then open a little.

 

Yuri was stunned, her clothes fell onto the floor.

 

What is this....

 

This atmosphere is just like Japanese horror story, she started to imagine...

 

Yuri immediately covered her ears, screamed out loud: “ Ghooooo....ghost.......”

 

Then ran away.

 

At the moment, the door flung open.

 

A deep voice echo: “Why you run? It’s me.”

 

Yuri turned her head and body back.

 

Another loud scream “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....”