Chapter 16

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAPTER 16

 

Yuri opened her eyes widely, stuttered: “You,...you, you why don’t you wear clothes???”

 

Yuri’s mind was puzzled. Living with Tiffany and Jessica, this is not the first time she saw something like this. However, it was still through a screen, so it was never feel so realistic. But right now, at the moment, a-real-man!!! A real man with a towel hanging on his lower body, standing not more than a feet from her, this make Yuri felt hard to breathe.

 

The bathroom was covered in mist and the smell of his shampoo, Yuri’s face started to heat up then become as red as a tomato.

 

Minho didn’t care about her confusion, fold his arms while blinking his eyes a few times: “Then why are you still looking?”.

 

Yuri become more confused, her face turned from red to white. If your body weren’t that hot, hotter than the actors in movies, I would lost  my control and kept starring like that. If her brother knew what she’s thinking, she’ll be deadmeat.

 

When Yuri was still freezing, Minho bend his body and pick up Yuri’s clothes that has fallen on the floor, include her cute pantie.

 

Yuri’s face immediately turned red again.

 

The next second, she ran to him like an arrow, took back her clothes and raced to the bathroom.

 

At the moment when she closed the door, his lips’corner curled up into a smile.

 

***********************************************

 

When Yuri finished showering, she still thinks about the incident before while walking to the living-room and saw Minho was closing his eyes leaning on the couch. Yuri can’t help feeling extremely happy, it seems like she can’t get away with the phone incident today.

 

Because of that, she moved very silently to the bedroom.

 

When her hand just touched the door knob, in the silent living room, echoed a gentle voice.

 

“Stop!!”

 

Yuri’s legs started to shivering, it seems like she has to take his punishment tonight.

 

Yuri fisrt turned her head, then her body back, walking to where Minho was sitting like a scared kid.

 

Minho took a glance at Yuri, patting the seat next to him, said: “Sit down.”

 

Yuri didn’t dare to come close to him, even when he’s trying to act normal, she still felt very scared.

 

“No need, I’m ok standing here.” Yuri looked at the floor like a child that has done something wrong.

 

Minho asked: “Why didn’t you answer the phone today?”

 

The storm is coming...

 

“Because my phone is broken, it didn’t ring when anyboby called.” Yuri told him the truth, one of very few time that she’s not lying.

 

“Really?” Minho took a sip of his cold water, asked doubtfully.

 

“Chincha, oppa, if you don’t believe, I can give you my phone.” Yuri hurriedly took out the evidence.

 

Surprisingly, he shaked his head and said: “No need, I believe you.”

 

Yuri was taken aback, since when did he believe her???

 

Right after that, he asked again: “Why did you find a job?”

 

Yuri’s eye widely opened: “A...”

 

How could he know about this?

 

Did her parents tell him? Why did they tell him everthing? Wae wae wae?

 

Her hands grabbed tightly onto her sleeping-dress, her lips were shivering: “I, I didn’t...” her voice was getting smaller.

 

“You didn’t?” Minho’s eyes darken, seems like he want to make a hole through her body.

 

Yuri looked on the floor to avoid his stare. She still remember the last time that she make him angry, she knew that he wouldn’t let her go easily, so she thought that, just keep denying.

 

“I didn’t find job, I just don’t want to go home to do research, so I lied to my parents.”

 

Minho furrowed his eyebrow, not saying anything.

 

Yuri has prepared to be scolded,but there was only silence.

 

Thanks to the air-conditioner, the room is very cold. However, Yuri’s back was still full of sweat.

 

After a long silence, Minho point to the glass on the table, said: “Take another glass of water for me.”

 

Huh?

 

A few second later, Yuri realized what happened, very quickly took the glass to get some water.

 

He took a small sip of the water, look straight into her eyes, still very calm, said: “You can work at my company.”

 

What...

 

Yuri couldn’t believe that her brother could say something so kind like that.

 

Minho upon seeing Yuri not giving any reaction, interrupt her thought, said, “It’s look like you want to go home to do research.”

 

Not until now did Yuri came back to reality, she kept shaking her head crazily.

 

“No no, I want to work at your company.”

 

“Very good, starting from next week, you will work at my company.”

 

“Nae.” Yuri nodded like crazy, like she afraid that he will change his mind.

 

*******************************************

 

Night, the darkness cover the city outside the window.

 

Lying on a king size bed, with cool air from the air-conditioner, hugging a big stuffed animal, Yuri still couldn’t sleep. In her head right now, it’s all about her work at Minho’s company, she felt both happy and sad. Happy because she didn’t need to go home to do research, also because she didn’t need to find job anymore, but the sad thing is that she has to work under Minho’s control, this is the strategy of her life.

 

After a long time thinking, tiredness finally came.

 

Yuri fell asleep, it seems like someone is fixing her blanket, she thought that was a dream.

 

When Yuri woke up, the sun has already shone brightly, Yuri’s eyes flung open, stretching her arm, step out of the bed. It seems early, so she stood in front of the window and start doing some exercise while singing some weird song: “Turn left three times, turn right three times, neck circle, hip circle, we all exercise together...”

 

At that moment, the door is slowly opened, but she didn’t realize anything, still excitedly doing some crazy move.

 

Minho leaned on the door, asked: “You’re doing afternoon excercise?”

 

Yuri upon hearing his voice stop her action immediately, rubbed the nape of her neck embarrased, “What time is it?”

 

Minho lift up his wrist, looking at the watch: “11:15”

 

Yuri immediately let out a small yell “A”. It must be because she didn’t sleep well last night.

 

“If you kept waking up at this time next week, I’m sure that you’ll unemployed.” Minho said surely.

 

Yuri felt scared a bit, but still smiled: “I won’t oppa, maybe because I didn’t sleep well last night.”

 

Minho didn’t care, head out of the room.

 

Yuri suddenly felt very angry, she knew that she’ll bullied every second she live in this place, why did God create something like Choi Minho???

 

******************************************

 

“Ha ha ha, so funny, how can he be like that...” Yuri burst out laughing while watching Running man.

 

“Ha ha ha ha.”

 

Minho couldn’t stand it anymore, storm out of the room, point at Yuri’s face, his voice also changed: “You try laughing one more time, I’ll cut off all of the electricity! I’m working so be silent!!!” said Minho then turned his body and straight to his working room.

 

Yuri startled, it took her a few seconds to realize what happened. She silently turned off the TV, zoned out on the sofa.

 

2 p.m, Yuri was praying: “Oppa, please come out~~~”

 

3 p.m, Yuri messed up all of the magazines under the table, lying on the sofa, screaming in her head: “Ya Choi Minho, you don’t need to go to the WC????”

 

4:15 p.m, Yuri couldn’t stand it anymore. Why can’t she laugh while watching comedy, she even felt like crying.

 

5:20, Yuri, who has stood in front of the door for 30 mins, finally lost her patience. OMG! Mustn’t turn on the light, can’t surfing the Internet, even can’t sleep. Yuri was about to go crazy. It’s weekend, why is he still working? Moreover, he owns a comppany, why does he need to work so much? Ok, even when he loves working, become a workaholic, how can he forbid her from watching TV. She’s mad, very very mad!!!

 

But thoughts are still thoughts, she never dare to explode in front of him because of some pressure. She thought, how can she handle it until now?

 

Yuri knocked the door.

 

“Come in” Minho’s cold voice echoed.

 

Yuri opened the door, asked: “Oppa, I’m returning to the dorm.”

 

Minho stopped his work on the laptop, lean back on his chair, his face seems tired: “Come in, I want to ask you something.”

 

Even she didn’t want to, Yuri still had to obey.

 

“You’re living alone in the dorm?”

 

“Nae.” Answered Yuri honestly.

 

“Then stay here.”

 

What??? She never thought of that~, it’s only a day passed and she already can’t stand it.

 

“No need oppa, I’m used to it.” Yuri gently refused.

Minho’s change, angrily said: “I’ve promised your parents to take good care of you. This summer, you’ll stay here.” No one can refuse this kind of order.

 

Yuri look up Minho whose face has turn black, like a storm is coming, scaredly took a step back. Disobey him, the only result is DEATH. If she doesn’t listen to him, I’ll have to pack her stuff and come back home to do research tomorrow. Haizz, she lost to him again.