Chapter 4

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 4

 

Yuri told the three everything, including the fact that Minho is her adopted brother.

 

“OMG, Choi Minho is your adopted brother? The EVIL?  Are you kidding me? That person is clearly an angel. Ya Kwon Yuri, I can’t believe I have a friend that say wrong things about other person like you”. Said Jessica with disgust face.

 

“That’s really unexpectable, Yuri-ah, when will you introduce him to us?” said Tiffany with her face full of hope.

 

“Yuri-ah, does he have a girlfriend? Am I his style?” said Yoona.

 

Yuri felt really upset, how come her brother has time for these three dying-for-handsome-guy girls, she can’t let them fall into this trap. That’s it, she must wash their brain, “WTF, don’t you guy feel embarassing? Let me tell you, you’re not suitable for him, don’t hurt yourself. He is not the kind of man that normal people can deal with.”

 

“Still then, do you know he like what kind of girls, right?” Yoona still didn’t give up.

 

“Ya Im Yoona, hasn’t you just broken up with Lee Seulgi? Shouldn’t you be crying in your bed right now?”. Asked Yuri doubtfully.

 

“Yuri-ah, it’s because I’m broken inside, I need to find a new passionate love to forget the old one...”. Said Yoona while doing aegyo.

 

“Forget it, it’s all up to you guy, I’m not going to meet him anyway.” Yuri laid on her bed, closed her eyes, praying that her evil brother won’t go looking for her.

 

In the N-th morning, when the sunlight cover the school yard that full of talent people, the extremely unhappy Kwon Yuri is waiting in the long line of people in front the bank. With her still sleepy face, there is only one person before her, can’t believe that it would be so crowded. How come there are so many schools bit there is only one bank? Yuri wondered where did all the money go to. Finally it’s her turn, Yuri insert her card into the ATM, entering her password. This is the momment that Yuri loves the most, thinking that she hasn’t receive money last month. She wonder if her evil brother is in good mood or not, if he’s happy then he’ll give her 1000, or else he’ll only give her 300, which made her borrowed money from everyone, even used the money that she got from selling things in the Internet.

 

So why don’t her parents manage her money instead of Choi Minho? It’s because since she went to college, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon have given Choi Minho all the rights to take care of her. First, they really trust Choi Minho, most important is that he has lived with their family for 3 years, they have consider him their own son, that’s why Yuri’s mom has forced her to consider him her brother. Second, they want to have their own time, travel around the world, having Minho took care of Yuri make them really happy. Just like that, Yuri has been sold for N years by her own parents. There is no other choice, Yuri can’t make her own money.

 

Choi Minho’s grandpa and Kwon Yuri’s grandpa are best friends, who have met in the war and have been through ups and downs together. After the war, Choi Minho’s grandpa immigrated to America, but two family still kept in touch. A few year later, Minho’s grandpa bring his grandson to Korea visiting Yuri’s grandpa. He also said that he will let his grandson study high school and college in Korea. After many years living America, he still wants his grandson to come back and learn Korea’s culture. Yuri’s grandpa really likes Minho, and at the same time Yuri’s mom is teaching at the best high school in Seoul, Minho’s parents have so much bussiness to take good care of their son. In addition, Yuri is the only child in the family, who always wants to have a brother, so having Minho in the family not only satisfy Yuri’s wish but also make the two family closer. Just like that, Yuri’s grandpa decided that Minho will live with Yuri’s family.

 

The student standing behind Yuri look at Yuri’s chain of actions, impatiently asked: “ Have you finish getting your money? What took you so long? Don’t you see that there are still many people waiting?”

 

Yuri is already upset, then she heard that many people behind is cursing behind her, putting her card in the purse, turn her emotionless face to the boys with his face full of acnes, angrily shouted: “ What are you mad at? You think that I have lots of time? Let me tell you guy, this ATM is broken, wait until the next time”. Everyone let out a sigh, Yuri’s still didn’t turn her head, get out out the bank, but in her mind is saying: “Serve you right. Who told you to mess up with me?”.