Chapter 3

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 3

 

5 minutes later, Yuri has already stood in front of room 204 restaurant A, fixing her clothes while knocking at the door. “Please come in”.

 

Yuri nervously walked inside the room, the first thing that catched her eyes was the smiling face of the headmaster and other teachers. Sitting in the right side of the headmaster was Krystal Jung. Wait wait, Krystal Jung? Why did she come here? Oh, she is the headmaster’s niece, no wonder she could join in this important meal. Yuri took a quick glance at the room but then frozen at the sight of the man sitting in the corner of the room. OMG, she’s going to be dead meat today.

 

“Kwon Yuri, why are you still standing there? Everyone was waiting for you. There is an empty seat next to Minho, go sit there.” Said the headmaster while pointing to the empty chair. Once the headmaster tell her to seat, there was no other choices. No sooner had Yuri settle on the chair than the headmaster speak again: “Yuri and my Krystal are classmate, right?”

 

Yuri didn’t seem to get the idea of what was going on, but didn’t it feel like trap that is waiting for her to jump in.

 

“Ne, that’s right”. Answered Yuri politely.

 

“So that’s it. No wonder Krystal knows you very well. She said that you are very good at drinking so I invite you here today to greet our guest. Please don’t embarrass our school”. When the headmaster finished his sentence, Yuri felt like she was hit by a lightening, and turned into a rock.

 

Very good Krystal Jung, I knew you intended to do that. What a hateful b*tch! Normally, Yuri has already hate this arrogant girl, always telling other people to do what her want. A few day ago, Yuri got the last chicken wings at the canteen, so she must take a revenge right now. Yuri is cursing Krystal 1000 times in her mind.

 

“Headmaster-nim, actually, I really bad at alcohol ...” said Yuri with her puppy face.

 

“Yuri-ah, don’t be so shy. We’re always high when drinking with each other, right?” said Krystal Jung. Don’t thinking that Yuri doesn’t know that she is humilating her.

 

Yuri was about to answer back but she was interrupted by the man sitting next to her.

 

“If Krystal-ssi has said so, Yuri-ssi can give it a try. Then we’ll know right away if she can drink or not” Minho looked at Yuri with a smiling face, a smile that made Yuri shivered.

 

“That’s right! Everybody please enjoy the meal. Cheer!” said the headmaster.

 

Right after his annoucement, the headmaster took a cup of soju and brought it to Minho’s side: “ Minho-ah, if it hadn’t been for your helps, the school wouldn’t have been developing so well in these years. On behalf of our school, I want to say thank you”.

 

Minho also picked his cup and said: “This is what I should do. Headmaster-nim, did you forget that I also graduated from this school? Support my own school is my responsibility and also my honor.” The two people than cheered right after that.

 

Yuri still sit silently beside the powerful man, not dare to move an inch. Then suddenly a teacher suggested: “Headmaster-nim has already drink with Minho-ssi, you are our school’s student, shouldn’t you drink with him too?”

 

Hey hey hey, where did he get that thought? Oh Jesus, did he really do that to her?? Wae wae wae???????????

 

Cover the atmosphere was the chuckle of the teachers, Yuri was the only one who still frozen at the place.

 

Minho took the cup, standed in front of Yuri’s face who still didn’t seem to understand anything: “ Yuri-ssi didn’t seem to be voluntary...”

 

Yuri smartly reacted right away. She also took her cup and stood up, showed her cutest smile and said: “No way. It’s really my honor to greet you, I’m very very very happy. It’s just that I was zoned out lately, hehe”.

 

After that she drink the cup of soju in one shot. Minho upon seeing Yuri drinking so “professionally”, furrowed his eyebrows. This little girl is so not obedient, it’s time to went harder on her.

 

Looking at colorful and delicious dishes on the table, Yuri can not chew anything although she hasn’t eat yet. First, she has lost her appetite. Second, drinking too much made her want to eat nothing.

 

When the clock showed 8.40pm, the meal finished.

 

Yuri upon seeing Minho and the headmaster still talking to each other, stood up silently to go back to her dormitary.

 

When she got back to her room, the first thing Yuri saw was her 3 sisters sitting there with serious faces. Yuri poured herself a cup of water, seat at her bed while leaning on the window, then said: “Unnies, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.”

 

“You didn’t bring us any food?” Yoona was the first one to ask.

 

“Yoong-ah, don’t you know that I’ve just came back from hell? I almost died, then I also make a new enemy who is Krystal Jung” said Yuri angrily.

 

“What’s the situation? Tell us.” Said Tiffany with her bossy voice.