Chapter 18

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAPTER 18

 

5 P.M, the sunshine went through the window, fell on Yuri’s pure face and lovely eyelashes. Minho was sitting quietly looking after her, didn’t know why his heart felt so warm. He stood up, stuck the hair that fell on  her forehead behind her ears. Suddenly, Yuri’s eyelash fluttered, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around, she felt like floating in clouds, like she has slept for a century.

 

Yuri suddenly saw a face coming closer her face, then came a voice that full of worry asked: “You awake? How do you feel? Do you feel dizzy? Do you feel uncomfortable?”

 

A few seconds later, Yuri finally gained her conciousness, remembered about the conversation between her and Minho before she fainted, she couldn’t help shivering.

 

She use the lowest volumn to ask: “Oppa, how long have I slept?”

 

“Not very long, only for 1 hour.” Minho’s voice was extremely gentle.

 

Unfortunately, Yuri couldn’t recognize the gentleness in his voice, she was busy thinking: why only 1 hour, she thought she has tried her best to look as desperate as possible?

 

“I said, do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?” Minho raised his volumn, there was a hint of impatience in his voice. He was definitely not pleased with Yuri’s “half-concious” state.

 

Yuri only felt cold sweat on her forehead, she remembered what happened what at the interview place. She was so scared that when Minho gently touched her forehead, she still didn’t realize. Minho’s eyebrow furrowed, he worriedly said. “Why is there so much cold sweat? We have to take you to the hospital.” Then he stood up and lifted Yuri’s body up easily.

 

Yuri started to panic, she touched her forehead and said: “I’m ok, no need to go to the hospital.” She didn’t want to go to the hosptal, where she was the most afraid of. Just by seeing doctors holding a syringe, she will definitely faint one more time.

 

Minho obviously knew that Yuri is afraid of blood, if she see doctors, she will think of blood. That’s the reason why he didn’t take her to the hospiyal in the first place and call his private doctor instead. The doctor said that she fainted because of the sun, after she woke up, she would be fine. But looking at her state right now, he thought that he’d better take her to the hospital.

 

Looking at Minho who was deep in his thought, Yuri knew that he was thinking about hospital, so she held his big hand placing on her forehead and said: “It’s because you touch my forehead, I was scared, no need to go anywhere.”

 

Minho’s face darkened, he took his hand back. “What make you scared of me?”

 

“I’m afraid that you might yell at me.” Yuri bowed her head.

 

“I haven’t yelled at you yet. Yuri, be honest, what make you so scared of me?” Minho tried to hold his anger.

 

“That I go to your friend’s company’s interview, I didn’t know that Nickhun oppa was the boss of that company.” Her voice became lower.

 

“And Nickhun call me, tell me that you’re accepted, now you can make a choice between ...”

 

Yuri didn’t wait Minho to finish his sentence, she said without thinking: “Of course I will work for your company.”

 

Minho was a little bit taken aback, he never thought that she would make the decision to work for his company that quick. However, he felt SUPER satisfied with what she said. The corner of his lips slightly curled up, he patted Yuri’s head as a habit. “You’ve been a very good girl this time.”

 

Yuri is the kind of person who are not scared of anything, EXCEPT for Choi Minho. She can now let out a sigh of relief, because everytime he pats her head, his mood seems not bad.

 

“Very good, now take the medicine, we’re not going to the hospital.” Minho then gave Yuri the medicine and the water.

 

Yuri received the medicine, pouted her lips while looking at Minho with begging eyes, but finally she still had to eat them under Minho’s killer glare.

 

Minho took the water back, used a tissue to whip the water left on Yuri’s lips and smiled. “I have cooked the chicken soup that you like the most, I’ll it here for you.”

 

Then he stood up and went to the kitchen while Yuri frozen at her spot. She never imagine that one day Minho would buy chicken and cook soup for her, after all these years, he’s never treat her so well.

 

Right now, Yuri is so happy that she would go crazy any time.

 

************************************************

 

July the 20th is one of the most memorable day, because it’s the first day that Yuri go to work.

 

She woke up very early in the morning, changed her clothes for many times but still didn’t satisfy, if the clothes isn’t too “student-like”, then it will be too formal. Finally, she decided to wear the clothes that she wore on the interview day, as Jessica also gave her a pair of shoes that match the outfit. At that time, she didn’t know that she would have use it again that fast. Yuri excitedly went to the bathroom washing her teeth, washing her face while singing: “Oridagonoriji marayo, sujuboso maldo mothago, oridago noriji marayo, seuchyo ganeun yaegiboon ingol...” (Girls’ Generation by SNSD).

 

Minho took the baozi from the kitchen to the dining room, well, perfect timing to see Yuri singing excitedly, judge her outfit from head to toes, finally he can’t held it anymore and burst out laughing, leaving his “cold-guy image” behind. Yuri felt very weird, is she wearing such beautiful clothes that make him laugh like... crazy? That’s right, she has chosen this outfit very carefully, just let him laugh until he’s bored.

The two sat down to have breakfast, Yuri was very hungry, she bit the baozi happily, but across the table is Minho who hasn’t taken his eyes off her. Yuri’s face turned red, she asked Minho: “Am I that beautiful? Oppa, is there any way that I am even more adorable than my future sister-in-law?”

 

“Don’t you look at yourself in the mirror? Your body and your face just doesn’t match each other.” Minho coughed and said.

 

“What’s wrong with my face?” Yuri felt angry, what did he mean? Did he mean that her face is too ugly to match this outfit?

 

“I mean, you’ve grown up but your face still looks like a kid, and then you are wearing too formal clothes.” Minho took a bite of the baozi.

 

“How, how can I look like a kid?” Yuri started to panic, why do everyone say that she looks like a kid? How can a child have such a y body with these killer curve?

 

“Alright, I’ll get you a more suitable outfit to change.”

 

***************************************************

 

On the way to the company, Yuri kept checking herself in the mirror and making many poses.

 

“Oppa, you have very good eyes for clothes, this outfit is much better than the one that Jessica picked for me.” Said Yuri happily. The outfit she is wearing right now suits her very well, it make her looks cute but also formal, elegant and pure at the same time.

 

Minho took a quick glance at Yuri, his lips curled up. “Of course, don’t know that I have talent for choosing clothes?”

 

Yuri was confused, so he’s saying that this outfit was bought for her in the first place? Suitable size, suitable style, perhap... Woah, she never knows that her brother would love her so much, but did he suddenly treat her so well?

 

Yuri used all of her intelligence but she just couldn’t figure out why. Is this because he had been so evil to her in the past that he feels guilty and wants to make it up to her? That’s the only answer that Yuri can think of right now.