Chapter 5

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 5

 

Since Minho came back, Yuri has been preparing, she afraid that if she don’t  be careful, the evil will suddenly pop out. But it’s been a week and nothing happened, day by day still pass very peaceful, making Yuri more and more nervous. However, feeling that everything won’t be bad like what she thought, Yuri tried her best to earn money, including selling her last property in the Internet, she really has nothing right now, luckily she doesn’t have to sell her lovely Apple. She really can’t find another way, each month, her three close sisters will treat her some meals, Yuri can’t bring herself to borrow from them. Finally, she decided to call her mom.

 

Waiting for the whole evening, Mrs.Kwon finally picked up the phone, “Hello Yuri-ah, you miss me?”. Mrs. Kwon seemd tired.

 

“Ha ha, nae omma, it’s been so long since I last went home, I really really miss your cooking.” Said Yuri naughtily.

 

“Oh please, Yul, it’s not the first day that I knew you. Stop beating around the bush, what do you want from me?”. Mrs.Kwon is on a holiday trip, because she has visited some famous places, she is really exhausted, bonusing Mr.Kwon is still blabbering beside her ears.

 

Yuri noticed the different in her mother’s voice, quickly asked, “Omma, what are you doing? Why do I get the feeling that you’re breathing heavily?”

 

“Oh, last time I was about to call to tell you that Minho’s back, but I forgot. BTW, Minho is very handsome and generous, he prepared a tour for me and your father. We’re in Jeju island, the scenery is really really beautiful, moreover,...” Said Mrs.Kwon with her voice full of love and satisfaction.

 

“Omma, I’m not in the right mood to hear you showing your love for nature, your daughter is about to starve to dead.” Yuri straightly interrupt her mom.

 

“How come you don’t have money, doesn’t Minho give you money every month?”. Asked Mrs.Kwon pretending to be doubtful.

 

“Well, this month he doesn’t.”

 

“Ah, he must have forgot, you know that he is really busy right now, he has just heritage the company so he must have many thing to manage, you should be understanding for him, let me call and ask him.” Said Mrs.Kwon

 

“Yay, omma jjang. Omma, what about you giving me money every month in stead of him? You have said that he is really busy, I shouldn’t distract him, right?” Asked Yuri hopefully.

 

“Dear my lovely daughter, you must understand that I am on holiday, this time I was in a hurry so I forgot to bring my credit card. How about you calling Minho?”. Mrs.Kwon lied without blinking.

 

“..........”. Yuri’s mouth, which should close, is turning in to letter A right now. “Omma, when will you come back?” Yuri still doesn’t give up her intention.

 

“Yuri-ah, I and your father  are going to visit Hongkong after Jeju, Minho has a perfect plan for us to travel around the world, so this time we can’t come back early. Ok, I won’t talk with you anymore, long-way call is very expensive”. Said Mrs.Kwon then hang up the phone.

 

Mrs.Kwon turns to Mr.Kwon, “Haizz, Minho got it right that Yuri will call us for money, fortunately he told us in advance, I almost give in to her”.

 

Mr.Kwon let out a long sigh and said, “Haizz, poor my daughter, she’s already grow up and was still deceived by her parents”.

 

“Didn’t you say that we must give Minho all the right to manage her? You think that he will let her starve to dead? Aish this old man, chincha”. Said Mrs.Kwon angrily.

 

“Ok, just forget about the children, we should enjoy the tour”. Said Mr.Kwon then pull Mrs.Kwon to continue walking.

 

How can she hang up like that without saying anything? After this call, she finally understand why Choi Minho didn’t go to find her, in fact he wants her to go find him instead. No way she is going to fall in this trap, he is surely going to critise her if she go to find him. What she has to do right now is searching for something that can sell in the dorm. Just like that, Yuri got out of her hiding place in the school campus and went back to the dorm.

 

When Yuri got back to the dorm, upon realizing that her three good sisters were all there, Yuri don’t waste her energy on greeting them, started to mess up the whole room. After 2 minutes, she finishes pouring all of her clothes boxes on the bed. Yoona was first one who can’t stand it anymore, “Ya Kwon Yuri, are you going to turn into a electric fan?”.

“I’m searching for something to sell? I’m run out of money.” Said Yuri

 

“You, take a look, what kind of clothes is this? Metersbonwe? Semir? Or Jeanswest? Right now, in this bunch of clothes, there is not one piece that is proper, even you give them for free, noone will take it.” Jessica went to Yuri’s bed, holding Yuri’s clother with her face full of disgust.

 

“Yul-ah, doesn’t your adopted brother give you many beautiful clothes every month? You can sell them this month!”. Yoona is wearing the newest Dior design this summer.

 

Of course the clothes that Yoona is wearing is one of 300 pieces that limited in the world, which Yuri sold her. Yoona is the kind of person that really loves luxury things, she always says: Every woman needs at least 2 luxury pieces of clothes. Yuri’s height is 167cm, her body has a perfect S-line, Yoona’s body can be consider the same as Yuri’s, except that she is slimmer. Tiffany often joke that: You can’t be as lucky as Yuri, but you’re lucky enough to wear her clothes. But because Yoona wears Yuri clothes, Jessica and Tiffany must have their eyes on Yuri’s handbags. There was a time Tiffany and Jessica argue over a bag, Yuri very equally decided that who pay higher price will get the bag. Finally, Jessica decisive pay 1000 and get the bag, Yuri was the only who get profit from this, just enough for her to buy her dream Apple laptop. If food comes first in Yuri’s list, we can say that high-tech devices come second. Clothes and handbags are still far from her favourite, unlike her three sisters.

 

Minho has sent her clothes for 3 years, all of them was quickly sold by Yuri. First, she sold clothes in her room, then sold in the dorm, the rest was taken photo and sold in the Internet. That’s why every student in the dormitory know Yuri, some girls who have the same body form with Yuri become her loyal guests. Yuri used the money she got to buy clothes in the market that labeled Metersbonwe, Semir,... so right now she still dresses like a high school student.

 

“Did you forget that my adopted brother has already came back? He won’t me clothes anymore”. Yuri said to Yoona.

 

“Oh, right, I almost forget that wonderful, good-looking man has already came back. Hey Yul, did your head get hitten somewhere? You have such a good brother and he came back, what are you waiting for, just go find him. And one more thing, until now you still haven’t introduced him to us, how can you do that to us?”. Tiffany a few minutes ago fefl sympathy to Yuri, have turn her back on Yuri right now.

 

“Haizz....”. Yuri let out a long sigh, whether I explain or not, you guy can understand my dillema? You guy didn’t live with him for 3 years, how can you guy know him more than I do?

 

Jessica curiously opened the box in the right side of Yuri, then was surprised by what she saw, “Yul-ah, so you still keep many precious thing? There are a lot of thing you can sell in this box.” And after that is a series of scream, “Wow, worldwide limited Barbie doll, so adorable. Yul-ah, you know that I like this thing the best, you definitely should sell it to me”.

 

Yuri was about to take back the box but Jessica was faster, “OMG, look at this, Tiffany diamond earrings, Yuri, why haven’t I seen you wear them ever?” Jessica was stunned by the earrings, the box went to Jessica hand without her knowing.

 

Yoona has seen a lot of luxury things, so she don’t have that kind of reaction, but her face still changed after looking into the box.

 

“Let me get it across to you guy, these things can’t be sold, if I can, I would have sold them a long time ago. All of these things was birthday presents my brother gave me since I was 13 years old till now. Every year, he will give me a present, after that he also said: “If you lost my presents, you definitely going to die”. Said Yuri while remember her “painful” past.

 

“Haizz, Yul-ah, so you also had your own dillema, that’s ok, we won’t take these things from you”. Said Yoona while showing a I-can-completely-understand-you face.

 

Jessica and Tiffany are still holding the things, wishing that they can eat these things right now.

 

Yuri encourage them and said, “Wait until I’m official free from his control, I will definitely give you guy these things for free”.

 

The two people nod, but in their mind, they’re thinking that will this day ever come.

 

Yuri still didn’t know what to do to earn money. When she was walking under the shadows of the trees in the school yard, suddenly a hand hit her shoulders, “Yuri-ah, so it’s really you, recently, there is a important competition so I must prepare for it. I can’t come to find you, are you mad at me?”.

 

Just by listening to the voice, Yuri know exactly who is this person, he is the 4-eye guy Taeyang, the person she never wants to see. How come she unfortunately come across him like this? Didn’t he know how hard she try to avoid him, “I’m not mad at all, your coming to find me is the real thing that make me mad”.

 

“Yuri, it’s been so long and you still haven’t accept me!”. Said the boy wearing a thick pair of glasses.

 

In her mind, Yuri is thinking, if I accept you, the sky will fall down. , not to mention how thick are these glasses, his face is really..., if he sings, no one would beat him. And the most important, if you look at his face on one side, he looks really like Choi Minho, making her want to vomit for the N-th times. Even you are very good at studying, you’re still look like a fool. Unless you’re looks smarter, me-Kwon Yuri will never accept you. Moreover, Yuri can’t accept the fact that he is clearly shorter than her, seems weak enough to have someone protected him, than how can he protect her? Even I’m very strong but I’m still a girl, who need someone to protect me. So in conclusion, how come I can accept you? Yuri really feel pity for herself.

 

“Ya Taeyang, I’m officially telling you, I will never accept you, NEVER.” Said Yuri more seriously than ever.

 

“Kwon Yuri, I’m officially telling you, accept me or not is your own bussiness, but liking you is my bussiness, you can’t do anything about it even you want or not”. Said Taeyang also more seriously than ever.

 

Yuri knew that 4-eye guy is patient, but she didn’t know that he would be that stubborn, it’s really hard to stop him, “Look, Taeyang-ssi, we’re really not compatible for each other. As you can see, there are many potential beautiful girls in this school, you shouldn’t waste your time on someone like me”.

 

“There is no other way, from the beginning, I’ve been a foolish person. I’ve already liked you, I will never give up”. Taeyang didn’t care about Yuri’s words.

 

“Then what do you like about me, I’ll fix it, is that OK?” Yuri was on the edge on crying.

 

“Yuri-ah, I heard that you’re in financial difficulty right now. It’s already 6 p.m, do you want to have dinner with me?” Taeyang distracted Yuri with his sinsere smile.

 

“No need, I’m on a diet”. Yuri can accept a meal from anyone, except for him. “I want to go back to the dorm, you don’t need to follow me”.

 

Yuri ran her way to the dorm, but Taeyang managed to catch her hands, “It’s OK if you don’t want to have dinner with me, I’ll wait for you in front of your dorm”.

 

Yuri flung his hand away, rolling her eye and said “Psycho”. Then she run away.

Author note: I know the last 2 chapters is quiet short so I made it up to you guy. And I'm so sorry to say that, I will not update until next week for the sake of the upcoming exam. I'm really appreciate you guy who love and support my story. Thank you very much.