Chapter 2

Oppa, I was wrong!

Kwon Yuri was still in her statue-like state, then she feel someone was squeezing her hand very tight, “OMG, how come there is such a perfect man, Yul-ah, it’s a waste if we didn’t attend this conference”. Yoona screamed in excitement.

 

Yuri felt no energy left in her body, she just wished that time would fly faster, so that she can escape from this. Yuri turned her head to ask Jessica who was sitting in her left: “Sica, how long this conference is going to last?”

 

With her eyes still stick to the stage, answered Jessica: “About 2 hours, and BTW there are also questions-time”.

 

F**k! It already lasts 2 hours, there’s no need to have questions, Yuri just had to go back to sit silently and kept praying, hoped that nothing wrong happens, 2 hours seem like a year, and she can’t hear a word. Finally, there was a big applause, enough for Yuri to know that the conference has ended.

 

Yuri left out a breath of relief, but right after that was the time for questions, , there were really some people raised their hands, a girl asked something about her major, after that there is another beautiful girl asked about what she should do to be accepted to his company, one after one asking question, Yuri still kept looking at the watch when she suddenly felt someone beside her standing up.

 

Yoona held the micro and asked something that all the female students wanted to know, of course not including Yuri, “Choi Minho-ssi, I want to know which kind of girl do you like?”.

The hall seem to be covered in whispers, Yuri felt the urge to kill the stupid girl stand next to her.

 

“Very simple, I like girls who are not idiotic”. Minho answered without thinking. An answer that make people sighed. Yoona thinked that she just has asked one question and shouldn’t ask more, so she took a glance at Yuri who still looking at the watch. Yoona wanted this stupid girl Kwon Yuri to regain her calmness, that’s it, unnie will give you the chance to show off, so she took micro and said, “There is a pretty girl sitting next to me, she also wants to ask you a question”. Then she gave the micro to Yuri.

 

Yuri frozen in her spot, while Yoona kept winking to signal her to take this great oppotunity, Yuri unvoluntary stood up, asked “When did you come back?”

 

Minho looked at the girl that seem unaware of what happened, the corner of his lips lift up “I just came back this afternoon”. Then he took a glance at his watch and said “Luckily she has reminded me, it’s already late, the conference officially finish, hope that I will have another oppotunity to talk to you guys, thank you very much”.

 

All the hall gave him a big applause, then Minho left the stage, a chain of critisism from many directions came to Yuri’s ears. Yuri kept her head low while holding her ears, doesn’t to hear 3 other girls complaint. Yoona was the first one burst into anger: “Ya KWON YURI, what happened to your head, OMG, if I knew you are going to ask that question, I would give the micro to Sica from the start”

 

After that is Jessica yelling, “Kwon Yuri, I was waiting for you to ask then give the micro to me, then you really ask that kind of question, this perfect kind of man, maybe I will never see the second time in my life”. Damm it, isn’t it too much, thinking Yuri: That hateful Choi Minho, how dare him bring that innocent face to deceive girls, someday I will on behalf of the justice, reveal your real cruel face.

 

Yuri was still cursing in her thought, but came back to reality thanks to Tiffany thunder voice: “ Kwon Yuri, how can you become the enemy so fast, I really regret keeping a seat for you today. If you didn’t come than it would be much better, don’t come to me for meat this dinner”. That’s exactly what Yuri was thinking, it would be much better if she didn’t come. She looked at the 3 people standing in front of her, thinking that who know who isn’t going to have meat at the dinner today?

 

4 bored people finally went to the canteen for some food, Yuri was terrified by this terrible day so she forced herself not to be hungry, she took the bowl and ate all of the food on the table. “Hey, this French fries is delicious, why don’t you guy eat, you don’t like it?’

 

“Ya Kwon Yuri, how come you can eat right now?” Jessica angrily put the bowl on the table.

 

When Yuri was about to take a bite at the chicken wing, her phone rang, she had no choice but putting the chicken wing back to the plate, a strange phone number, how annoying, who dare to interrupt her eating “Anyeonghaseyo”

 

“Anyeong, is that Kwon Yuri?”. The other line, the voice of a man echo, OPPS, this voice sounds similar.

 

“I ...”.

 

“I am professor Kim, I heard that you violate the rules recently, is that right?” So it was the teacher, Yuri think that she hasn’t done anything bad recently, just skipping some classes, sometimes didn’t come back to the dormitary, but there are also other students who do that, why only her, that is so unfair !!!”

 

“Oh it nonsense, professor Kim, I always follow the school rules, there no way something like that happened, you know, I am a hard-working students with good results”. Yuri calmly said. 3 other girl sat silently but feeling disgust inside, this Kwon Yuri, so full of herself.

 

“Oh really? Why did the head-master tell me to inform you to come to A restaurant room 204? Anyway, just get ready and go there, remember, room 204.” Professor Kim give her the headmaster’s message.

 

“Ne, I will be right there.” Yuri felt very strange, she only saw the headmaster from afar a few time, why did he suddenly want to meet her, OMG, isn’t Choi Minho who wants to see her?

 

“Yuri, what’s wrong?” Yoona asked with the chicken wing in her hand.

 

“Mr Kim just told me come to restaurant A to meet the headmaster, I will tell you guy when I come back, bye bye.” Yuri took her purse and  quickly get out of the canteen, heading to restaurant of A, leaving 3 other girls behind. Restaurant A is the place to greet honor guests of the school, how come Yuri is invited there?”

 

(Author note: I'm finally back. Sorry for not posting for such a long time, well honestly I was going to stop this story because I thought that no one care about it. Anyway, I hope that you guy enjoy the story and I REALLY REALLY need your comments, just to let me know that you guy actually care about my fanfic. Good night!!!)