Chapter 20

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAPTER 20

 

Sulli immediately arranged a table next to the window for Yuri. She said that was the “special advantage” of new trainee.

 

Yuri started to focus on decorating her new working space, after a while, the empty table has become much more lively and attractive thanks to lovely ornaments.

 

After she finished everything, Yuri looked around to see a extremely quiet atmosphere and serious faces. She couldn’t help sighing, she stood up and take a more careful look around, and then she understood why. That kind of atmosphere is definitely identical to “somebody”. Thinking for a few minutes, Yuri decided that the most important thing she had to do is making good impression on her new colleagues.

 

Therefore, we can see Yuri’s lovely face move around the room, from a table to another, bring everyone a cup of tea. First step to get along with the colleague, successful. This small action on Yuri made everybody like her from the bottem of their heart: “This girl is very nice, very good.”

 

But except from these above people, there was a girl, to whom Yuri brought a cup of tea, then a strange event has happened.

 

Huh? Please tell me this isn’t real...

 

I want to disappear...

 

How is this impossible...

 

... Krystal Jung

 

Krystal seems not to be less surprised than Yuri, she couldn’t even pronounced a complete sentence: “You... you... Kwon... Kwon... Kwon Yuri, what are you doing here?” Krystal’s expression was priceless, she pointed her finger at Yuri.

 

Yuri’s mouth which was in “O” shape started to recovered to it original state, she put her hands on her hip, answered back: “So what? Is this company yours, only you can come here and I cannot?”

 

Krystal’s face turned pale, she frozen at her spot for a long time, then said: “Do you dare to say that you’re not getting in this company through your relationship?”

 

Yuri was shivering

 

Pfff, how could she know?

 

“Don’t tell me that the last time when my grandpa tell you to greet the guess, you grasped the chance to seduce Minho oppa? Very good, Kwon Yuri. Everybody has considered you an innocent and naive girl, it turned out that you only pretended.” Krystal tried to bring Yuri down.

 

Yuri’s face muscle started to shrink.

 

Krystal calling “Minho oppa” made Yuri get goosebump all over her body, she has only eaten a baozi for the breakfast and now she wanna vomit already, believe it or not, she was very close to throw up.

 

Because of that, Yuri started to talk back: “Hey, you called him “Minho oppa”, that sounded kind of fishy. According to what I saw, you’re the one who get in this company through relationship, right?”

 

Yuri was thinking in her head, her brother seems to make wrong decision? What was he thinking when he hire that b*tch Krystal Jung???!!!

 

“You, you...?” Krystal was very angry, her face turned as red as a tomato.

 

Yuri was celebrating her victory, then a loud yell came behind her back: “You two follow me to my office, right now!”

 

Anyone who has experienced Sulli’s punishment will know that the rumor is never wrong. She is truthly cruel and merciless, directly commended: “You two forgot the company’s principles? There are totally 39 principle, each of you made 100 hand copies, and they must be handed in before 12 p.m tomorrow.”

 

Yuri silently cursed in her mind. It was her first day of work, how can she know all of the company’s principple? Moreover, did Sulli have to be that heartless? TT__TT

 

Yuri gave Krystal googly-eyes, what you can read from these eyes was: “Krystal Jung, you’re dead meat.”

 

Krystal gave back a provocative look: “Then you’re better?”

 

Yuri smiled from the bottom of her heart: “You’ll see, ha ha ha.”

 

Of course, based on her “relationship”, Yuri can luckily escape this time, poor Krystal Jung, who told you to go against me?? Ha ha ha, serve you right.

 

*****************************************

 

12 p.m, Yuri followed her new colluege Sunny to the company canteen to have lunch. Wow, this company is really really wealthy, even the canteen look like the royal palace. The only imperfection is that you have to go get the food yourself. To mention such a big company like this, the employees are obviously not just normal people, look at how they look so elegant and polite even when they’re eating. If this was the school canteen, Yuri has surely become a hungry wolf and eat everything as fast as possible. Of course, she couldn’t do that here, she understood. However, people here have to queue. Looking at the long queue of people standing in front of her, Yuri felt like crying.

 

“Sunny, why is so many people?” Yuri was very surprised, there are many doors, why is everybody standing in this line?

 

“Don’t tell me that you don’t know why.” Sunny give Yuri a pity look, then put on a mysterious face, came closer to Yuri’s ear: “Don’t you realize that this line of people is very different from the other?”

 

“Of course this line is the longest, do you need to ask such a easy question?” Yuri felt that her IQ is being underestimated when Sunny asked her that question.

 

Sunny gave Yuri a death glare: “ I don’t understand how a person with such low IQ like you can get in this company? Don’t you see there is no men in this line?”

 

Yuri was about to say something but then she hold it in. Haizz, the truth is that she get in the company through her relationship, right?

 

Yuri observed carefully again, Sunny’s right. All people in this line are women who know to take good care of their appearance.

 

“No need to ask anything. You’ll find out soon.” Not waiting for Yuri to open , Sunny put out a do-not-speak face.

 

Ouch...

 

So mysterious~ Everyone in this this company is really...

 

A attractive smell of food passed by, Yuri has become so hungry that her stomach growled, standing in front of the cook, she didn’t lift up her head but her finger is very active, though.

 

“Chef, I want this, this and this.” Just by looking at the food, Yuri could already drool.

 

Silent~ Silent ~~~

 

“Chef, I want...” Yuri lifted her head up, and she was almost killed by the eyes of the man standing in front of her.

 

OMG, how come there is such a absolutely handsome man like this!!! Yuri can’t help gulping.

 

Sunny who was standing behind Yuri can’t hold her laughter, she poked her finger at Yuri’s tiny waist and whispered in Yuri’s ear: “Do you understand now?”

 

Yuri now fully understands, don’t be fooled by these people’s elegant appearance, this company is really a dangerous place...

 

However, why did this handsome cook keep looking at her with those killer eyes??? Why didn’t he give her food?

 

In front of such a good-looking man like this, Yuri obviously can’t be angry. She gave out a weak smile: “Ha ha, chef, I want to take food,...”

 

Somehow, the handsome man gave her a beautiful lunch box, the attractive smile never left his face: “I made this for you.”

 

WHAT?!...

 

Yuri’s arm was pulled by the person standing behind her.

 

Sunny put in a serious face, asked: “You know him?”

 

Not waiting for Yuri to deny, the extremely good-looking cook has answered: “That’s right.”

 

OH MY GOD!!!

 

Yuri started to shiver.

 

This is the first time she has to face such a dilema. Even the cook is very good-looking, he shouldn’t play around with other people like this. Wow, what a shock to her naive soul.

 

“I don’t know him.” Yuri quickly denied. She didn’t to be beaten up by a bunch of women.

 

“Yuri, how can you forgot me so quickly?”. The handsome guy winked his eye at Yuri, which made him look very attractive.

 

Yuri felt her life is gettinh worse.

 

What happened to this person, really? Wait wait, how could he know her name?

 

Not waiting for Yuri to think anymore, everybody standing behind her started to urge Yuri to hurry up. Yuri had no other choice but giving the guy a death glare, taking the lunch box then walked back to her seat.

 

Yuri quickly catched up with Sunny, no need to say anything, only these eyes could kill Yuri 100 times.

 

“Sunny-ah, I swear, I really don’t know him.”

 

The two girls sat down.

 

“For real?” There was a hint of happiness in Sunny’s eyes.

 

Somebody seriously nodded her head.

 

“Yuri, take a look at your lunch box!!! Compare your food to mine, you dare to swear that you don’t know him?” Sunny let out a long sigh.

 

Yuri was very surprised, every dish in the lunch box is her favourite, not to mention the color, the favor, and extremely nutrious. The person who cooked this must spend a lot of time.

 

Yuri shaked her head, took a bite of the beef, and it was so so so delious, she chewed it as thoroughly as possible. Yuri felt like flying, OMG, it tastes SOOOO GOOD, this is no doubt the best food she’s ever eaten.

 

“Sunny, try my beef, it’s really delicious, no kidding, woah chincha, very tasty.” Yuri pushed her lunch box to Sunny’s side, she shouldn’t eat all of these delicious food alone.

 

“Yuri-ah, you are sure that he is not your friend from primary school, secondary school or high school?” Sunny was still curious about the relationship between Yuri and the handsome cook.

 

“Since I went to school, I’ve had such a handsome friend like him. If I did, I wouldn’t never have forgotten him.” Yuri wished Sunny would stop asking about the cook, please just let her eat comfortably.

 

“How about friend from kinder garten? Is it possible?” Sunny’s face was very serious.

 

Yuri’s face was like -_-

 

*****************************

 

That evening when Yuri arrived, Minho suddenly gave her a super beautiful phone, Yuri was extremely happy. That was the newest type of phone, she has always dreamed of  it since she saw it on the Internet. However, its price can make her faint. Ha ha ha, her oppa is so nice.

 

“Oppa, you bought this for me?” Yuri PRETENDED to by shy and asked, whereas she was going crazy inside.

 

“Who said? I will count it on your salary.” The warm voice of somebody burst out a cold, heartless sentence.

 

“What?” Yuri’s mouth turned O.

 

Every trainee will receive 3000 for salary each month, exactly the price of this phone.” Minho finished his sentence then went to take a shower.

 

Too heartless!!! How can he treat her – his little sister – so heartlessly? Yuri frowned her face and grabbed Minho’s shirt: “Oppa~, how can you treat me like this, I’m only trainee at your company, I only receive the salary of 2 months, and you want to take away half of them? Oppa~, please don’t be so heartless.”

 

“If you want to know whether I was kidding then try to go against me, I won’t stop you.” Her word didn’t touch him, it only made him angry.

 

“1 month then 1 month, I didn’t scare.” Yuri quickly took back the tear that she has tried so hard to make him feel pity. How unfair T___T

 

Want to go against him? The possibility of her losing seems very high?

 

Ok ok, she won’t think about this anymore. Yuri has always been a optimistic person since she was born, however sad thing can happen to her, she will forgot everything in 5 minutes.

 

At last, the beautiful phone took all of her attention and interest.

 

Played the phone till she got bored, Yuri sent a message to Jessica in order to see if the new phone work well.

 

“Sica-ah, I’ve just changed my phone. It’s the one that I seen on the Internet.”

 

Jessica replied very quickly: “When did you become so rich?”

 

Yuri tried to hold back her tears, strongly answered: “I found a new job, at my brother’s company.”

 

Jessica: “No doubt. When will we meet to celebrate?”

 

The only thing in Yuri’s head right now was: there-is-no-money-left, so she pretended to ask: “Who will pay?”

 

Jessica: “Call me unnie then I will pay.”

 

Yuri agreed right away: “Unnie~, unnie-ah~, Saranghaeyo~. Hihi.”

 

Jessica shivered: “Kwon Yuri, you’re so thick-faced.”

 

Waiting for “someone” to finish showering, the TV, Yuri put her phone away. She sat in the sofa, moved her body closer to Minho, she was going to start her evil plan: “Oppa~, this morning when we finish breakfast, we still haven’t clean anything up. Why isn’t anything on the table now?”

 

“Someone” took the remote control and switched the channels continuously, not want to give her a look: “You observed very well, if you apply this ability in you job, this would be much more useful.”

 

Of course, I had to, I had to because of the money!!!

 

“Oppa~, I’ve always care about your life.” Yuri showed him a super cute face.

 

“I hired people to come here and clean everything up everyday.” Minho gently answered.

 

Ha ha ha, Yuri was laughing in her mind. She guessed it right.