Chapter 1

Oppa, I was wrong!

Sorry for my spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm not very good at English cause it's not my mother language.

Note: Red word is my comment.

Yoona steped through the door of the dorm, taking a glance at Yuri, who was lying near the table like a dead body. Yoona felt that something is not right, Kwon Yuri looked like she had eaten poisonous food. She have NEVER seen Yuri like that. THE KWON YURI that is always energetic, who would shout out loud when she have a situation, the person who scare of nothing, the one who always eating 5 full-bowl of food but ended up finding for food in the middle of the night, the student who always skipping classes of every subject and with no shame saying: “You guy don’t have to admire me, I know I’m a LEGEND, the person who easily wear the same clothe for 13 days straight,...”

It was impossible that Yoona didn’t take a close look at her best friend who she have live with for 3 years and feel sympathetic. To be honest, Yoona herself alse wanted to have a little chit-chat due to the fact the their dorm hasn’t have any interesting news recently, nothing can escape her sharp eyes. She was sure that Yuri was suffering because of her past so she started the conversation.

“Yuri-ah, have you eaten the wrong food, I think you are waiting for the time to explode, aren’t you? Yah, if you have something that bother you, feel free to share, maybe I can help you?” Said Yoona with her ‘sad’ face.

“Let’s find somewhere else, I’m in my deep thought about my English class.” Uttered Yuri boringly.

“WTF? I know that you haven’t attend any English lesson, am I right?” Yoona stared at Yuri with are-you-kidding-me look, then use her finger to push Yuri’s forehead saying: “You’d better tell me the truth. Are you having problems with you boyfriend? Wait wait, it’s not true, you have’t get a boufriend yet ...”.

“OK Im Choding, stop guessing already, will tell you the truth, this time I’m going to be dead meat, I’m afraid that tomorrow I can see the sun again ...” Said Yuri with her so-called hurtful look but was interrupted by Im Gangster.

“What’s the matter with you, Yuri? Are you suffering from cancer, you can tell me so that I can prepare! OMG, you can count on me, I will never fight with you for food, then you can leave with you full stomach. If I meet someone handsome, I will definitely introduce to you so that you can spend the last day of your life feeling the beauty of your life...”. Said Yoona following with A TEAR that she tried hard to make, the seeping it with a handkerchef.

“Yah Im Yoona, stop playing around, I’m really in BIG trouble. Moreover, it’s very hard to deal with, the EVIL is going to comeback”. Said Yuri with a pale face, which made Yoona stop her joke immediately.

“So you are telling me that your adopted brother who bullying you is about to comeback? OMG, is he really that scary?”. Yoona felt that this is not going to be fine, Yuri have mentioned about this person for the nth time during this 3 years. How ‘cruel’ is he, how he ‘bully’ her, how he ‘destroy’ her life and how can she escape from him. Who knows that her beautiful days are about to end.

“Of course, let me tell you, he is not only a ‘gangster’ but he is the most arrgorant ‘gangster’. I’m  definitely going to be dead meat.” Yuri shivered thinking of him, it’s summer right now but she was SHIVERING. She tried to keep calm and said: “ I remember that before leaving, he told me that: you are not allow to fall in love, you must concentrate on your study, must get more than 80 mark in every subject and many other things. At that time, I was just happy that he is leaving so I don’t really care, aish”.

“Don’t be so upset, maybe he has forgot about this, whereas you didn’t make many mistakes at school except for being late for lessons, usually skipping classes. Your marks are also not very low, at least they aren’t so bad that you are expelled from school, right?” Yoona tried to make Yuri feel better.

“It’s true, what am I being afraid of, I didn’t make mistakes (Yeah, sure you didn’t.LOL).Yoona-ah, I don’t know that you can be so smart, ha ha ha”. Yuri immediately put on a evil smirk, even when he is going to beg me, I will never be scare of you again, woa ha ha (You just have to wait and see Kwon Yuri).

“Yah Kwon Yuri, the most important thing you should know right now is that, let UNNIE tell you (I don’t know why you call yourself ‘unnie’ Yoong), if he dare to come here, UNNIE will be the first one to protect you, you’ve made the right choice to follow me”. Yoona put on her I-am-a-hero-you-know face.

“Oh really? Do not ever take back your words. From now on, me, the WONDERFUL Kwon Yuri will always stay by your side”. Yuri at first showed Yoona her I-am-proud-of- you face, which was replaced by her evil laugh after 1 second: “Yoona unnie, can you lend me your laptop to play games. You know, my laptop is broken”

“Of course you are not that nice, Kwon Yuri. I know what you are planning, but there is a conference tonight so say goodbye to your games. Jessica has just text me, telling that it’s run out of good seat”. Yoona know that Yuri is that kind of good girl, they have live with each other for 3 years so it’s normal that Yoona can understand her so well.

“What conference again? I’m not going, you guy can represent me.” Said Yuri with a careless face.

“You really have to go to this conference, I’ve heard that the person who giving a speech in the conference is a extremly handsome single guy, so we must go”. Yoona know that Yuri really handsome guys so she will definitely go.

“Are you telling the truth? I don’t want to see an old man”. Said Yuri unconvinced.

“This time it’s 1000% true, they printed it on the posters. And what’s his name again, oh Jason, they said he is the president of a famous company, coming to our school in order to search for potential employees”. Said Yoona with dreaming eyes.

“Ok ok, don’t be so day-dreaming. I guess I should go to take a look at this foreign guy”. Seem like Yuri has forgot her ‘sad story’.

When the two went to the conference hall, they were frightened by the sight, almost every student in the university came here, all crowded. Yuri finally reacted: “It’s like we’re going for exam, Yoong, please don’t tell me there is no way for us to get in.”

Not waiting for Yoona’s answer, they heard someone shouting their name, and by someone there is no other than Jessica and Tiffany, can’t underrestimate Jessica’s dolphin voice, at last they have managed to find the entrance. After being push my don’t-know-how-many people, fortunately, they can find the place where Jessica and Tiffany were. They were waving at Yoona and Yuri, signaling them go there to sit. To the two’s surprise, these seats are actually very good, in the middle of the first row. Yuri couldn’t help exclaiming: “ You guy are really something, reserved the VIP seats, haha”.

“Of course, we can have best view here, luckily we came here early”. Tiffany and Jessica said at the same time, no wonder they always stick to each other .

The four girls were having a little talk, then suddenly the hall became silent, a young and handsome-to-dead guy was standing on the stage. He must be more than 1,8m heigh, wearing a black suit that high-light his perfect figure, his face look like an angle and his eyes were sparkling, giving people warm look; there is no way you can find any flaws in this person.

Yuri lifted her head up at the same time when that young man was about to introduce himself, then he give her a charming smile. Ew, who need that, look like a ghost, by the way why he look so familiar. Yuri thought to herself when she heard a deep y voice: “Good afternoon students, my name is Choi Minho, it’s my pleasure to be here today ... blah blah blah”. When Yuri heard the Choi Minho name, then her world felt like collapsing, which made her body shiver. OMG, is that really him?