Chapter 12

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 12

 

Weekend, early morning.

 

Yuri woke up early, brushed her teeth, washed her face, got dressed, combed her hair, all of them took her only 6 mins.

 

Because she had a date with Minho today, she can’t be late.

 

When Yuri reached the school gate, there has already been a black sport car parking near the school, it looked really really cool, especially when this newest modal sport car are covered in the sunlight, yeah, Yuri thought that her eyes could go blinded. Minho’s side face looking from her direction, looked a bit lazy, the sun shone on his face, OMG, so attrative.

 

Yuri was fascinated by this picture, sport car, good-looking man, sunshine, is he her prince charming? This is the first time Yuri wanted to use the word “charming” to describe Minho, but in the time of a blink, she snap back to reality. She wondered if that man weren’t Choi Minho,  was her heart going to explore?

 

Minho upon seeing Yuri, his lips corner slightly curled up that made Yuri stunned “You came.”

 

Yuri zoned out for a while, she thought that her brother being gentle like that is so charming, if only he always smile like that, it would be lovely, it wouldn’t make other people annoy, “Nae, oppa, am I late?”

 

“No, you’re not. Get in the car.”

 

When Yuri got in the car, she became super excited, this is the first time that she sit in a sport car, OMG so cool, she started to get naughty, stand up, sit down, turn right, turn left, Minho took a glance at Yuri, said, “Can’t you be more silent? Just being obedient for a few days?”

 

Yuri turned to face Minho and made an ugly face, then she really became silent. Minho took out a big bag and gave it to Yuri. When she opened the bag, it’s her favourite cake, and also milk. Yuri made a disgust face while looking at Minho: “Oppa, why so good all of a sudden?” Why does him treat her so well today? Does his mood too good today?

 

“So in your mind, I’m that bad?” Minho frowned a little, he knew that Yuri liked to eat this kind of cake so this morning he woke up early and drove a long way to buy it for her.

 

“Ha ha, oppa, I’m just kidding. Really really delicious.” Yuri felt that something’s not right, it’s all because she talked without thinking, she must be more careful when talking with Minho from now on.

 

The car ran fast on the road, Minho suddenly kept silent made the atmosphere low down a few degree, but in such a beautiful morning, sitting on such a comfortable car with ligth breeze, and they’re also heading to the amusement park, Yuri still felt very happy.

 

“Ah, the review that you wrote last time...” Minho suddenly spoke, but only half of the sentence.

 

Yuri prayed in her head, oh no, she’s dead meat...

 

Minho took a glance at Yuri, as no surprise seeing her terrified face, his mood suddenly became very good, said: “Very good.”

 

Yuri was taken aback, he’s truely her brother, so evil, so so evil. But mentioning the review, Yuri remember about her disastrous life last month, she could only eat vegetable day by day, she really wanted to go back to the days when she had money to spend everyday. She stole a glance at Minho, his mood is not bad, she collected all of her courage and asked: “Oppa, you see, I’ve already written the review, and you are pretty satisfy, right? About my money this month...”

 

Not waiting for Yuri to complete her sentence, Minho interrupted: “ I’ve already sent you.”

 

“WHAT? Why didn’t you tell me?” Yuri was very surprised, but overall she felt angry, why didn’t he tell her anything when he’s already sent her money, making her have to eat vegetable everyday? Now, she wants to vomit everytime she see anything green.

 

“Did you ask me? Since I came back, how many times have you called me?” Minho suddenly became angry.

 

Yuri felt that she should be the one who is angry, how come he lost his temper first? He so weird, his mood even changed faster that people flip the book.

 

“Didn’t you tell me to wait until I have the exam result then you decide?”

“Ok, gave me back the money.”

 

“No need, you gave, of course I will take.”

 

**************************************

 

When they reached the amusement park, Minho was busy buying the ticket, Yuri looked at the crowd, it seemed like she’s looking for someone? It’s already 9 o’clock, why hasn’t Victoria come? Didn’t she tell Yuri to wait here at 9 o’clock? Isn’t she coming?

 

Yuri was still thinking when someone pull her by her hand.

 

“What’re you thinking? I’ve bought the tickets, let’s get in.” Minho said winking.

 

“Nae.” Yuri thought that if Victoria can’t find her, she will call. So she followed Minho into the amusement park.

 

As Yuri came in the park, she didn’t remember anything, pulling Minho to play game to game. Minho upon seeing her so happy, also follow her to play, as long as it’s not too dangerous, he will let her be.

 

“Oppa, oppa, I want to play this game. It’s been a long time since I last played it.” Yuri was sweating but still pointing to the the merry-go-round, begging Minho.

 

“You play, I’ll wait for you here.” Minho take out a tissue to whipped the sweat on Yuri’s forehead. In his eyes, Yuri is forever a kid, she even wants him to play that childish game with her. To be honest, he has followed to play more than 10 games, he also felt a bit tired.

 

Yuri pouted her lips while pulling his hand: “Shireo, oppa, I want you to play with me.” Yuri is really good at aegyo, she knew that Minho can’t resist this.

 

Upon looking at Yuri’s aegyo, Minho cannot help but play with her, he patted her head, tiredly said: “Ok, but we’ll have lunch after this.”

 

“Nae, oppa, you’re the best.” Yuri is very happy, suddenly, she tiptoed and planted a quick kiss on Minho’s cheek.

 

Minho was stunned by this action, he blushed a little, his lips curled up. He touched the place where Yuri kiss him and smiled brightly (actually his smile is idiotic).

 

Yuri has ran faraway, turned her head and saw Minho was still standing there, shout out lout: “Oppa, pali pali.”

 

“Coming”. Minho immediately hid his smile.

 

********************************

 

2 p.m

 

Yuri sat at the fast-food restaurant, eating like she hasn’t eaten for a few decades.

 

Minho, on the other hand, ate his food very slowly.

 

“Minho, you also came here? What a concidence.” There’s a voice behind them.

 

“That’s right. How come you guy also came here?” Minho lifted up his head, crowned upon Victoria who is going with Nickhun.

 

“So you think you guy can come here, and we can’t?” Nickhun smiled mischiviously while taking a seat beside Yuri.

 

“Of course you can, I didn’t know that you have this kind of hobby.” Minho doubtedly looking at Nickhun.

 

“Yeah, I came here with Victoria.” Nickhun lazily leaned on the sofa.

 

“Really?” Minho looked at Victoria sitting beside.

 

“That’s right. I tell Nickhun oppa to take me here.” Victoria smiled sweetly.

 

“I didn’t know that you like this kind of place.” Minho stared at Victoria like he already knew her real purpose from the start.

 

Minho’s stare made Victoria very worried, she can’t utter a word. At this time, Yuri finished her noodle, took a glance at Victoria, her make-up is very careful, hair is also very beautiful, wearing a blue dress, noone would tell that she is going to the amusement park, aizz, Yuri can’t help but thought in her mind, this unnie, how can her IQ so low, even she can see her real purpose, how come a fox like her brother can’t?

 

Yuri was still thinking about how to rescue Victoria from this dilema then suddenly the man sitting beside held her hand.

 

“Yuri, last time I called you, we haven’t finished talking, how about we work it out right now?” Nickhun smiled dangerously.

 

Yuri took her hands back, looked at his face, tried to use her most disgusting voice: “ Little Khun Khun, what’s wrong?”

 

“What have you just called me?” Nickhun thought that in front of Minho, Yuri would be more obedient, who knows...

 

“Little Khun Khun, it’s the nickname I made for you, very cute, right?” said Yuri while using her finger to play with Nickhun’s chin.

 

“Ya Choi Minho, look at your sister, why didn’t you teach her properly?” Nickhun had no other way but calling for Minho’s help.

 

Victoria let out a relief sigh, finally she wouldn’t have to think a way to distract Minho, his glare is as cold as ice.

 

“Ah, honestly, I’m ok as long as she didn’t say something too much. Moreover, I think that Little Khun Khun fits you very well.” Minho can’t stop laughing, people who can made Nickhun like this, maybe Yuri is the only one.

 

“You guy, like brother like sister, both are evil...”

 

“Ah right, you said that you guy speaking through the phone? What is the thing that you guy haven’t finished talking?”

 

“Nothing, we’re just joking with each other.” Nickhun felt that it would only make him embarassing in front of everyone.

 

“That’s right oppa, me and Little Khun Khun were just joking around.” Yuri immediately agreed, she doesn’t want to know that there someone who likes her at school, or else he would kill her.

 

“Oh really? I didn’t thought that you guy are that close?” said Minho calmly.

 

“Ha ha, really, we’re very close.” Yuri and Nickhun said at the same time while putting on a fake smile.

 

***********************************

 

 Minho has decided to let Yuri play as much as she wants, so he took her play game to game.

 

“Oppa, I want to play car racing.” Though there were many people in the amusement park, it didn’t decrease Yuri’s excitement to play games.

 

“Ok, I’ll give you coins to play.” Minho gave her the coins to Yuri, turned to Victoria and said: “You play with her, I’ll play basketball with Nickhun over there.”

 

Victoria smile and agreed.

 

Yuri were very excited playing on her own. After she finised one match, she suddenly remembered about Victoria, who were zoning out. “Vic unnie, let’s play together.”

 

Victoria was pulled back to reality, she said: “Yuri, you play alone, unnie don’t play, I’m watching you play.”

 

“Oh, that’s ok.”

 

On the other side, Minho played basketball with Nickhun, they’re chatting happily.

 

“Minho, your sister is very interesting.”

 

“That’s right.”

 

“Since we were little, I’ve never seen you so caring towards anyone. Even took her to this childish place.”

 

“We’ve been siblings for 10 years, if I don’t take care of her, then who?”

 

“You and Victoria have known each other for 20 years, why are you still so cold to her?”

 

“I’ve told her from the start, I don’t like her, I’ve told her so many times, but she never heard.”

 

“Minho, listen to me, please give her a chance.”

 

Minho threw the ball away, angrily said: “ She asked you to tell me this?”

 

“Minho, you also knew that she’s been in love with you for many years, even when you continuously changed your girlfriend, she still didn’t said anything, she just quietly wait for you, I can’t stand seeing her like this...”

 

“Ok, please don’t say anything, don’t think that I didn’t know that she came to find Yuri.”

 

“It’s because she couldn’t meet you.”

 

Minho was about to go away but Nickhun pulled him back and said angrily: “Minho, you knew that Victoria is my cousin, when my aunt passed away, I’ve promised to take good care of her.”

 

“Nickhun, you can’t force someone to love someone, I’m really sorry but I can’t give her any chance, that’s only harm her.” Minho decisively swing his hand off and went away.

 

*****************************

 

“Vic unnie, come here and try once, I’ve tried many times but I can’t get any of them.” Yuri put on her upset face while standing near the stuffed animals claw machine.

 

“I don’t know how to play it, too.” Said Victoria carelessly.

 

“Vic unnie, just one time.” Begged Yuri.

 

Victoria was not in the mood of playing this game, she could only think about Minho, she also wants to control herself, but you can control your heart. She’s been loving him for many years, even he’ll never love her back, until now she’s never hoped him to love her, she just want to be by his side and that’s enough. But, Minho never gave her a chance.

 

“Yuri, you play by your own, I’m really not in the mood.”

 

Yuri upon seeing Victoria suddenly became quite, she knew that’s because of her brother, then an idea popped out in her head: “Aiz, Vic unnie ah, I finally understand why my brother don’t like you.”

 

This is what Victoria wants to know, too. Talking about apperance, beauty, she had them all. In recent years, there’re many people want to date her, but not including Minho.

 

“Why?” Victoria asked doubtfully.

“Because...” Yuri made a mysterious face, “Because my brother likes girls that are optimistic, energetic but you’re too quite.” To be honest, Yuri also didn’t know what kind of girl her brother likes, because she’s never seen him really like anyone. Right now, she just want to make Victoria happy, poor her, who told her to like Yuri’s brother. And Yuri always think that girls should be happy and optimistic.

 

“Really?” Victoria was a little bit surprised, couldn’t believe that a mature man like Minho likes this kind of girl.

 

“Nae, of course, I knew my brother extremely well.” Yuri lied without blinking, still kept a straight face.

 

Victoria looked at Yuri, think that what she said quite makes sense. Isn’t Yuri an energetic and happy girl? And Minho really consider her as someone that is very precious to him.

 

“Yuri, so you guy are here.” A deep male voice interrupt Victoria’s thought.

 

“Oppa, Little Khun Khun, why aren’t you play anymore?” asked Yuri naughtily.

 

“Yuri, from now on, you mustn’t call me Little Khun Khun, that’s make me like friends at your age, why don’t you call me Khun-oppa? Nickhun oppa is ok too.” Nickhun felt like a gaybian everytime Yuri called him with that nickname.

 

“It’s because you always like pretty things, if I call you Little Khun Khun, it sounds good, right Vic unnie?”

 

Victoria nodded her head while smiling.

 

Minho tried to hold his laugh in.

 

“Alright, stop joking around, what’re you two playing, stuffed animals claw machine?” Minho got close to where Yuri was standing.

 

“Hix, nae oppa. But I can’t get any of them.” Yuri shrugged her shoulders, said angrily.

 

“Of course someone who is idiotic as you can’t. I’ll get them for you.”

 

Yuri nodded her head vigourously.

 

Minho went to the machine, putting the coins in, adjust the direction of the claw, then pushed the button, the claw went down and immediately lift up a stuffed rabbit. Yuri’s mouth became “O”, she clapped her hands, excitedly said: “Woa, oppa, you’re the best.” She never thought that Minho is good at this game, Victoria standing beside was also very surprised.

 

Nickhun said with disgust face: “Just some skills to fool girls around.”

 

“Then why don’t you try once?” This is the first time Yuri stood on Minho side.

 

“Childish.” Nickhun sniffed his nose.

 

“You’re the one who is childish, your whole family is childish.”

 

“You, you...”

 

“You, you what? Boring.” Yuri gave him a super ugly face.

 

Yuri’s face was so funny that make Nickhun laugh, he said: “Yuri, you’re really cute, no wonder your brother loves you so much.”

 

“Of course, siblings must love each other.” Nickhun was like -_-

 

Yuri took a glance at Minho, seeing Victoria holding a bunch of stuffed animals in her hands, she’s very happy.

 

When they got out of the park, Yuri’s already held two big bags of stuffed animals in her hand. She wanted to give one of them to Victoria but she refused, said that she don’t like stuffed animals. To be honest, it’s true that Victoria doesn’t like stuffed animals, but because they’re what Minho won, there would be very different. Howere, she also knew that, they’re what Minho won for Yuri, so didn’t dream of having them. Finally, Yuri still forced her to take one bag. Even when it’s only one bag, it’s enough for her.

 

They had dinner together and then said goodbye, Yuri sitting in the car are still very excited, she took out all of the stuffed animals and played.

 

“Did you have fun today?”

 

“Nae, of course oppa.”

 

“It’s already been very late. How about sleeping at my house tonight?’

“Shireo, I want to go back to the dorm, I don’t want to sleep on the sofa again.”

 

“I’ve already have the other bedroom cleaned.”

 

“Then ok, I’ll come to your house. By the way, there’re so many stuff animals, I’ll leave it at your bedroom.”

Author notes: It's been very long since I last update, I know. So I made it up for you guys with a super long chapter. Enjoy my readers!!