Chapter 6

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 6

 

Yuri came back to the dormitory and realized that there were noone in the room. Haizz, those three girls are really heartless, how can they go out for dinner without her even though they knew that she ran out of money this month. Yuri has just ran back to the dorm, she felt a little hungry so she drank some water to fill up her stomach and prepared to fulfill her “soul hunger” by some online games. But she suddenly saw a blue stick note in the middle of they table with beautiful hand writing: “Yul-ah, why didn’t you bring your phone with you? Today is Tiffany’s boyfriend’s birthday, we’re going to have dinner at restaurant A. Hurry up! Yoong.”

 

Yuri immediately gained back her high spirit. Ha ha, finally she have something to eat!!! Just like that, Yuri quickly took her phone and went out. When she got downstair, 4-eye Taeyang has already been there. OMG, is he a ghost that keep following people, how can he finish dinner so fast? Taeyang calmly walked to Yuri’s direction with a smiling face and give a box full of food: “Yuri-ah, we must have telepathy with each other. I’ve just arrived here when you went down.”

 

“Pff, in your dream. If I had telepathy with you, the whole world would have telepathy with you.” Thought Yuri. “Taeyang-ssi, I’m busy right now so cannot eat your food.”

 

Taeyang immediately took Yuri’s right hand: “Yuri-ah, are you mad at me?”

 

Yuri looked at Taeyang, didn’t care if he understand what she said.

 

When Yuri was still strugling to get away from Taeyang, her phone rang. OMG, my savior~~. Yuri picked up the phone, Jessica’s powerful scream from the other side hit her ear “Yuri, this kid, why haven’t you came yet?”

 

“Arasso, arasso, please stop yelling, I’m on my way.”

 

“See? I’m really busy right now, my friend is calling me. See ya” said Yuri then ran away, leaving Taeyang behind with a dumb face.

 

After finish dinner, someone suggested going to the karaoke. They’re going to have a day off tomorrow anyway, tonight they will YOLO. Every nod their heads for approval. The important thing is, where should they go to sing karaoke? People are different from each other since they were born, this is the time that they show the differences. Someone said loudly: “Let’s go to MY, that place is the best for karaoke.”

 

Everyone look at the birthday boy, also the one who is going to pay today. He generously nod his head “OK”.

 

When they got to MY, everybody were stunned. Just by looking at it from the outside, you’ve already find it very luxury, colorful lights in the nights. The hall will bring you the feeling even more luxury but also very elegant. When you go deep inside it, you’ll feel its live;iness with all of your senses: the music, the dancers, someone’s singing, some gambling and some drinking. Yuri was also stunned by this place, she pulled Yoona to the dance floor. Beautiful lights hightlight pretty and y dancers. The face, the body and the cheography are amazing. Yuri can’t help but compliment: “Wow~~they dance so well. When I was small, I really wanted to go to a dance class but my mom didn’t let me.”

 

“Your mom was right about this, I agree with her. “These dancers dance very well, but their life aren’t easy. If they could make money from other jobs, they wouldn’t do this.” Yoona has the same opinion as Mrs.Kwon

 

“Yul, let’s go back to karaoke room.” Yoona said to Yuri who still got ger eyes stucked on the dancers on the floor.

 

“Arasso, you go back first, I’m watching them a little more.” Answered Yuri.

 

After finish watching the dancers’ performance, Yuri felt a bit tired, she went to the bar, find the highest place to sit. But right after that, Yuri was lifted up by a rude arm: “Miss, seats also have orders. I’ve just went to the restroom for a while and you’re already took my seat?”

 

Yuri lift her head up to see a man that could be described by the word “beautiful”, she can’t help complimenting him in her mind. “OMG, this man is so handsome, really really handsome, 100% handsome. Look at him, beautiful lips, white skin, twinkling eyes.”

 

When Yuri was judging the man standing in from of her, he was also judging her. She look like high school student, tie her hand in a ponytail, beautiful eyes, round face with beautiful skin, she is so lovely!”

 

Yuri took back her thought because the man’s previouly action: “Mr, this chair doesn’t have your name in it. You went to the WC so it’s normal that you lost your seat, now you want it back? Aish chincha...”

 

The man didn’t want to lose to her: “What did you say? Take a look at yourself. You look like a high school student and you’re going to bar? Go home to study, do you believe that I will tell your teacher?”

 

Yuri really hated people calling her small, she got angry: “Who is the high school student that you’re talking about? Let’s me tell you, I’m a junior. I think you’re one who look like a gay.”

The man is going crazy, since he was born, noone dare to talk to him like that, so this kid is trying to bully him? “Today I will teach you a lesson on behalf of your parents!” said the man then pull Yuri’s arm.

 

“Why are you taking me hear, let go or I’ll scream.” Said Yuri while strugling to escape.

 

“Just scream if you want. Even when you hurt your throat, nobody’s going to hear you.”

 

Yuri started to scream, but nobody heard = =, she knew that she can’t escape from this man. Finally, she was pulled into a very big room.

 

When they just got into the room, the man take his grip off Yuri’s arm, she was just about to run fast to escape, but she realized that the door has been locked. Yuri didn’t care if there are any other people in the room, she turned her head to shout at the man: “You, you ert. Why did you bring me here, open the door!”

 

Minho was pouring wine into his glass when he heard a familiar voice, lift his head up. Sharp cold eyes place on Yuri who is scream her life in the corner of the room. Yuri, feeling someone’s eyes on her, turned her head to realize that “someone” is Minho, freezing at her spot:

 

“Oppa, why...why...why are you here?”

 

“I think I’m the one who should ask you this question” Minho calmly said, can’t see any emotion.

 

“I...” Yuri was puzzled, the only thing she could do is looking at her shoes.

 

“Opps, you two knew each other? Is she your adopted sister?” ask the man who took Yuri here.

 

“Yes Nichkhun. You two have problem?” ask Minho.

.

“If she is your sister then it’s only misunderstanding. Misunderstanding, right little sister?” said Nichkhun while giving Yuri a death glare.

 

Yuri also gave him a death glare. Pff, little sister my . I just can’t hit you because there is a person that everybody know who he is here.

 

Beacause of that, everyone in the roon pay their attention to the girl standing in the corner of the room. Yuri was scared by everybody’s look, thinking of a way to get out of here. Minho stood up from his seat and said: “Everyone please continue, I’ve got something to take care of.”

When Minho stood up, there is a girl who also stand up. Minho said with his cold face: “You stay with them, Nichkhun will bring you home later.”

 

The girl nod her head.

 

Yuri was still freezing at her spot when Minho shout at her face: “Why are you still standing here, follow me.”

 

“Nae” Yuri turned her body, go after Minho.

 

When they went half of their way, Yuri remember about her friends are still here. After all, she was invited, she can’t just go home like that. Yuri pulled Minho’s hand, said: “Oppa, my friend are still at that karaoke room. I’m going with them today, let me inform them first.” Then she pointed to the room.

 

“OK, I’ll go get the car. You wait for me infront of the entrance.” Said Minho then walked away.

 

“Yuri race to the room, informed her sisters then race to the entrance”

 

When Yuri get to the entrance, Minho’s already there in his car waiting. She took a deep breath then open the back door and was about to get in but Minho interrupted: “Sit in the front seat! Now you’re still know how to be afraid?”

 

Waiting for Yuri to sit properly, Minho didn’t started to drive immediately, the air is freezing inside the car. Yuri felt like something is going to happen, but there is still no sign. On the way, Minho remained silent, Yuri didn’t dare to say anything, she also keep shut and look outside the window. When Yuri was about to sleep, the car has already go inside a beautiful and luxury apartment.

 

The car stop making Yuri’s head hit the window, she woke up. Minho stared at Yuri who look like a scared little bunny, can’t help but smile a little “We’re here.”

 

Yuri knew that Minho did in on purpose but didn’t dare to explode.

 

Yuri followed Minho into the elevator, seeing him pressed number 28, cursing in her mind. You are living in a high-class apartment, and I’m going to starve to death soon, sooooo unfair...

 

Eventually, they got to Minho’s apartment door. He got into the house, changed his shoes then went straight to his bedroom. Yuri was still standing at the door confused, didn’t know what to do. OMG, don’t say that he’s going to let her stand here all night. Yuri was on the edge of crying inside when Mingo got out of his room. Great, you went into your room to change your clothes, and I’m still standing at the door. Yuri scream in her mind but she still didn’t dare to do anything, wait until I can make my own money, you won’t dare to show me that face,

 

Minho look at Yuri’s face: “Change your shoes” than comfortanly take a seat at the sofa in the living room.

Author note: I'm back~. Sorry for making you guy wait for so long. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you can make a cover image for my story, I would appreciate so much. Good night!