Chapter 17

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAPTER 17

 

Following Yuri to her dorm, Minho looked around while judging the place that she has lived for 3 years, then his eyes stop at a mess in the table, Minho was surprised a bit.

 

Yuri took her own cup and get Minho some water, took a look at where he was looking, her cheeks turned pink, immediately cleaned up the table.

 

He held the cup while standing in front of the table, seemed like he was judging her attitude, “Your table?”

 

“Nae.” Answered Yuri.

 

“Are you even a girl? Look at other tables, why can’t your be like that?” asked Minho strictly. He continued to looked around, then said: “This must be your bed.” On the bed, there were clothes, books, bottles,... he was taken aback, how can she sleep on a bed like that?

 

Yuri nodded her head shyly. She never thought that one day Minho will step into her dormitory, that is very unexpected!!!

 

After finish cleaning the table, she continued to clean up the clothes and books on the bed, then put them in a box.

 

“Don’t you bring this?” Minho pointed to the box on the bed.

 

“No, oppa, you just need to sit here, I’ll handle it myself.” Yuri quickly packed the clothes. To be honest, she didn’t want to bring so many things because she would only stay for a month, it would take some effort to bring all of them back.

 

Minho doubtedly looked at her box.

 

“Why do the clothes in this box look so familiar?” he looked down while sitting on the bed.

 

Yuri’s body, which was leaning to the back, almost fell because of his question. She never thought that he remembered these clothes, did he choose them himself?

 

That’s right, all of the clothes that Minho gave Yuri are chosen by him, moreover, they are all chosen from the most famous fashion magazine. Every month, he would spent some days reading a few magazines, then looked for what suit her the best, everytime he would mumble, “This will suit her really well.” “She will look stunning in this dress.” Then, the job of choosing clothes for Yuri became one of his habits.

 

Yuri bit her lips and smiled weakly, said: “I really appreciate the clothes that you gave me, I didn’t want to ruin them so I put them in this box.”

 

“Ah, so can you take out more of them for me to see?”

 

Yuri started to feel puzzle, should she lie, or should she tell him the truth, ah, he believed her about the phone, right? Why doesn’t she take the risk?

 

“I brought all of them home, chincha.” Yuri felt that her heart was jumping like crazy, but her face was still very calm.

 

Minho looked at her doubtfully, then said : “Tell the truth.”

 

Did he know everything that she’s done? Did she really have to admit?

 

Yuri scaredly bit her lips, stopped packing the clothes, went to sit near his legs, slightly pull his the sleeve of his shirt, looked at him with puppy eyes, her voice was almost like begging, “Oppa, I was wrong.” She knew that she must have his sympathy, that’s the only way that he will forgive her easily.

 

She’s never changed, Minho tried to calmed down the fire in this head, asked: “Tell me, I will not punish you.”

 

Yuri immediately stood up, swept the sweat on her forehead, said: “It’s you who said that you won’t punish me, so you mustn’t get angry if I tell you.”

 

“Ok.” Answered Minho.

 

“I sold all of the clothes to my friends, then used the money to buy cheaper clothes and a laptop.” Seeing Minho’s face started to change, she quickly added, “You said, you won’t get angry, you must keep your words!!!”

 

Minho stood, slightly pushed Yuri’s forehead, tried to hold his anger, said, “Kwon Yuri, I will not say anything about this. But tell me, do you dare to do that again?” Calm down, Minho, you have to calm down.

 

“No, I swear I won’t.”

 

********************************************

 

Summer, the weather’s always this hot.

 

The sky is so high and blue, no clouds, no wind, there’s only the sun shone brightly. In a very large road, there were only two people. Minho pulled the heavy suitcase in the front, Yuri tiredly followed him.

 

The more they walked, the longer their distance became.

 

Yuri, who was walking behind, saw Minho picked up a call, all she heard was: “Huh, really? ... Why didn’t I know about this? ... Ok, I’ll ask her.”

 

Suddenly, Minho turned his body back, took off the sunglasses, looked at Yuri and screamed: “KWON – YU – RI!!!”

 

Yuri didn’t understand what happened, why did he call out her full name, is that because she walked too slowly? No matter what happened, she still has to obediently run to Minho’s direction. The only thing she heard after that was his voice full of anger: “You really go to the interview at Nickhun’s company, why didn’t you go to mine?”

 

Yuri still couldn’t absord what he was talking. Interview? She only interview at 1 company, ah, she remembered that.

 

“I, I...” She really wanted to explain, that she didn’t know that was Nickhun’s company when she decide to go to the interview, however...

 

“You really hate to see me, right?” He angrily asked, almost like crazily. The anger covered his perfect face with coldness.

 

Looking at his face, Yuri’s face also started to turn pale. She has never seen him that angry, it’s simply just an interview, she just couldn’t understand how can he become angry like that? But he thought that he understand anything, she thought that she hates him. Actually, she didn’t hate him that much, she just scares of him.

 

“Kwon Yuri, answer me.” Seeing Yuri frozen at her spot, his voice started to calm down a little, but still frowned.

 

“No, oppa, I...” Yuri felt that if she explain now, it would only add fuel to the fire, right now she really hopes that she can faint, it’s the best way. If she faints, she won’t have to explain anymore. Yuri didn’t know it was because of the sun or because she really wanted to, she started to black out, everything became blur.

 

She really scared to hit the hard ground, but suddenly, a strong arm held her back, embraced her in his hug, Minho asked worriedly, “Yul, what’s wrong with you?” Yuri still can hear his voice, but she just couldn’t say anything.

 

The distance was so close that she can felt his smell, she can hear his hard breathing, she can felt his hurried and worried steps.

 

Yuri just let herself fall into his embrace, she felt much more relaxed, then became totally unconcious.