Chapter 19

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAPTER 19

 

 At Minho’s company, on the 28th floor, Yuri was sitting on the sofa not far from the CEO office. At the same time, Minho was connecting the private line of the company. After careful consideration, he thought it would be the best for Yuri to start working at Human Resource Department.

 

“Hello, is that the HR manager Sulli?”

 

“Yes, it’s me.” Listening to the deep male voice on the other line, Sulli knew for sure that was their great CEO. Today, he calls her himself, how special. The whole company, any female staff wants the boss to set an eye on them.

 

“Meet me at my office for a while.” His voice was totally serious.

 

“Nae.” Sulli hung up the phone, then quickly go to the WC to check her make-up. She will get to meet the CEO, THE GREAT CEO of her company.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri who was sitting on the sofa can fall asleep anytime. Suddenly, the sound of the high-heels woke her up, Yuri immediately lifted her head up to see a tall and beautiful girl. The girl was wearing a blue dress, walked pass Yuri. If Yuri didn’t mistake, when the girl saw her, she stopped for a few seconds. Yuri’s mouth opened widely, she almost drooled. Woah woah woah, so pretty, SOOOOO pretty!!!!

 

“Knock! Knock! Knock!” Sulli gently knocked the door.

 

Sulli got into Minho’s office and then stood behind Secretary Lee who is discussing something with Minho. She kept silent, but stole quick glance at Minho now and then. This is the first time that she can get this close to the company’s CEO, she could even hear her heart beating super fast. Suddenly, Minho put the document down, place his eyes on Sulli and said: “Today, we have a new employee, let her work at your department.”

 

Sulli snapped to reality, answered: “Nae, I get it. It, it’s just that...”

 

“It’s just what?” Minho furrowed his eyebrows, gave her a cold glare: “You shouldn’t stutter when talking to me.”

 

Sulli can felt goosebump all over her body, well, that’s truely the vibe of the CEO. However, last June, the HR Department has taken in some new staffs, they are really not lack of people. Even if that person is talented, there are plenty of them in the Department, not to mention if the person is lack of experience, that would only decrease their efficiency. And the result would be, say goodbye to reward and promotion. Therefore, Sulli gained her courage and said: “Boss, we’re not lack of people.”

 

“I got it, just take her in as a trainee for 2 months.” Said Minho obviously.

 

If the boss has said so, she can refused the second time. “Boss, is the girl sitting outside the new employee?”

 

“That’s right. Remember to be strict to her. Don’t go easy on her just because of me. The stricter the better.”

 

Oops...

 

Theoritically, if the girl outside get in the company through her relationship, boss should have told her to treat her well, but why has he done the opposite? Moreover, noone in the company didn’t know that Sulli is the strictest manager? Did he do that on purpose? Sulli kept thinking about that but still couldn’t find out why. And most importantly, what kind of relationship between the girl out side and her boss?

 

*******************************************

 

Step through the door, Yuri see a big sign “Human Resource Department”. He he, he seems to assign her to a good place.

 

Sulli took a look at Yuri’s profile, asked: “You are still studying, aren’t you?”

 

“Nae.” Answered Yuri politely. The beautiful woman standing in front of Yuri will be the one who decide her future, the one that she should be smarmy to.

 

“Let’s get straight to the point. I don’t need you to perform excellently, I would be fine as long as you didn’t interrupt our job in the next 2 months.” Said Sulli while throwing Yuri’s profile aside and folding her arms. Woah woah, watch your words.

 

“What do you mean by 2 months?” Yuri’s eyes were about to pop out.

 

“Don’t tell me that you didn’t know that you will train here for 2 months?” Sulli felt hopeless, how can this girl not know that she will only be a trainee?

 

Ha, very good Choi Minho! TRAINEE? 2 months? That’s too much.

 

“Like I want to work here.” Mumbled Yuri while her hands turn into fists.

 

Sulli was taken aback for a few second, she gave Yuri a death glare: “Are all students sassy like you?”

 

Yuri realized that she has been a little rude, she immediately explained: “No no, I’m not cursing you, I was cursing...”

 

“You are cursing our boss?” Sulli finished the sentence.

 

Yuri nodded her head shyly.

 

Sulli became silent for a while. She picked up her tea cup, asked: “What kind of relationship between you and our CEO?”

 

Upon hearing Sulli’s question, an evil thought popped out in Yuri’s head.

 

“He is my uncle.” Well, less is more. Let see how you gonna treat me Sulli. Yuri wanted to laugh loudly but she just had to hold it in.

 

Sulli immediately spat all of the tea in . Then Yuri can feel her face full of tea.

 

“How is that possible? The CEO is still very young!” Sulli couldn’t believe what she heard.

 

“My grandma gave birth to him when she was quite aged. The CEO is the baby of the family.”

 

Sulli was very doubtful about Yuri’s words. But on second thought, Yuri and Minho seem somehow similar. Hmm, the CEO wanted her to treat this girl strictly, what a dilema...

 

However, it was easy to understand if an uncle wanted to treat his niece strictly. Therefore, she shouldn’t give Yuri bad impression, she might be a way for Sulli to get closer to the CEO.

 

Just by thinking like that, Sulli’s eyes started to sparkle. Yuri waved her hand in front of Sulli’s face, asked: “Pretty unnie, pretty unnie, what’s wrong with you?”

 

Sulli was pulled back to reality by Yuri’s sweet voice, she said: “Yuri, unnie will assign you a good position, right now.”

 

Yuri can see Victoria’s image through Sulli. Look like all of the girls who love her brother like to be complimented.

Ha, Choi Minho, you want to play? Game on. Yuri will tried her best at this HR Department. One day, she will be come an excellent employee, just wait!!!!!

 

“Nae!” Yuri got close to Sulli’s ear and whispered: “Unnie, please don’t tell anyone I’m the CEO’s niece.”

 

“Of course I won’t.” Sulli will definitely not reveal the advantage that she had over other girls.