Chapter 21

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAPTER 21

 

“Oppa, can we negotiate something?” Yuri rolled her bright eyes naughtily.

 

Somebody “Uhm...” as an answer, waiting for Yuri to continue.

 

After 3 seconds thinking, Yuri suddenly stood up, swung her little arms, prepared to introduce herself like in a job interview. First, she bowed 90 degree in front of Minho’s face.

 

Minho’s face looked very confused, obviously couldn’t catch up with Yuri’s unnormal mind development.

 

“Oppa, no no, Boss, as you can see, I am still young, energetic, healthy, I can do hard work, good at singing, dancing, drawing,...”. After listing all of her merits, Yuri’s body was full of sweat. Clearly that she has been through an interview, which was even more intensive, but she didn’t sweat so much like this!!!

 

Looking at somebody’s face which is gradually darkening, “Miss Kwon” body started to shiver, Yuri told herself that she must calm down, then she gave Minho a despicable smile, “Ha ha ha, oppa ah, I mean house-works such as washing clothes, cooking, cleaning the floor, tidying the rooms, massaging,... about the part-time domestic helper, can I replace her?”

 

“Massage~?” The last sound seems to be dragged on long.

 

Sweat...

Did she really just say “massage”??!!!

 

One mistake, she will regret for the rest of her life!!!

 

“Ah, this service can also be included.” Yuri grit her teeth, she need money and she will do anything to get it, at any price.

 

“How about we try this service first?” Somebody comfortably straighten his legs, lean his back on the sofa and put his arms behind his head, just like the boss waiting for a maid to follow his orders.

 

Wait, wait, wait. But they haven’t negotiated about the salary, why did he act like my boss already? Bad thought popped out of Yuri’s head @~~@, yah Choi Minho, you think I will sell myself like this?

 

When it comes to money, everything must be discussed carefully and clearly, she will not sacrifice herself until she gets paid. “Let’s discuss the salary first”. And that’s when came before her mind.

 

“We can discuss about this while you massage.” Minho pointed to his feet then closed his eyes, waiting to enjoy the massage.

 

Yuri hesitated for a while, she finally gave in and sat down. “For the sake of the money”, Yuri thought. So she started massaging his feet without realizing that she looked like the professional.

 

Yuri never kept her eyes off the clock since she started the job.

 

However, 1 minute later …

 

“Somebody” had a satisfied expression on his face, his slim and long fingers happily tapped on the sofa.

 

3 minutes later …

 

“Somebody” seemed like he wanted to enjoy more of her massage and completely forgot about the negotiation.

 

 5 minutes later …

 

“Somebody” just fell asleep because he felt too comfortable, without noticing that his beloved sister was trying her best to hold her anger.

 

Yuri was extremely upset, she rolled her eyes at Minho. Nobody knew how much she wanted to let out her anger on “somebody”, who still lying on the sofa peacefully. Yuri tried to transfer the anger through her eyes, as if you can see me Choi Minho, I will kill you with my deadly glare!!!

 

Her rolled eyes started to get teary, by the way, she never get to look at him this close. His thick eyebrows, his curled up eyelashes, his straight nose, his y lips. He has such handsome face, his vibe was diligent but also very cold. Every detail on his face seems to be carefully sculptured.

 

The longer she looked at him, the luckier she felt she isn’t a man. If she were, she would be ashamed of herself to death.

 

Oh my dear God, why did you bring out such a flawless man like this???

 

Yuri was so focus on his handsome face with flame in her eyes. And if you notice, these eyes only showed up when she saw money.

 

“Am I that handsome that you can’t take your eyes off me?” Yuri never thought that somebody would opened his eyes, and then said such a conceited sentence. And the worst part is, he seemed interested in what he just said.

 

“Nae”. Yuri swallowed her saliva, completely forgot to use her brain before speaking.

 

“Really?” Somebody’s lips curled up.

 

Yuri’s cheeks started to turn red. Luckily, she a quick-witted person, who can react cleverly to any kind of situations.

 

“Oppa, about this… do you satisfy with my service?” Although being allowed to admire his handsome face, she still not forget to protect her rights and benefits.

 

Somebody seemed to be in very good mood, but still his voice remain emotionless.

 

“Uhm, it’s ok, but still a little bit weak.” Not forgot to make a complaint.

 

“How about the salary?” Yuri proceed to her aim.

 

That evening, Minho made a labor contract, here’s the content:

Article 1: Job in labor contract:

 

1. Take care of the house, sweep and clean the floor, keep everything tidy, do the laundry. (50$/day)

2. Cook 3 meals everyday. Wash the dishes after meals and then clean the kitchen. (paid due to job quality)

3. Massage. (20$/hour)

 

Article 2: Term in labor contract:

 

1. The employee has to guarantee that the living room has to be kept tidy all the time and cannot break any of the boss’s furniture or else she will has to compensate with cash.

2. The employee has to make sure not to make any noise while her boss is at home and distract his work or else her salary will be cut off.

3. Regardless of time, places, the employee has to show up when the boss need her. If she doesn’t, her salary will be cut off.

4. The employee cannot spend the night outside or else her salary will be cut off.

 

Article 3: Method of payment

 

The boss will base on the employee’s performance and attitude to pay her.=__=

 

Employer: Choi Minho the Boss

Employee: Kwon Yuri the Maid

 

Yuri cannot help but see through the nature of capitalism who exploit the working class like what Choi Minho did. She didn’t know if it was really a labor contract, then why she’s feeling like selling herself??? >___< Facing such an unfair contract, Yuri obviously didn’t approve. The result? No need to think, she absolutely lost. Fortunately, he didn’t exploit her too heartlessly, she can still earn a little money everyday. Who didn’t sign this contract, this person’s head must be kicked by a donkey.

 

Finally, Yuri started her life as a maid but which fill with happiness and also sorrow.

 

Next morning, Yuri woke up very early, excitingly prepared the breakfast. She opened the fridge and realized there are nothing except for some stuff and eggs. That’s it. Choi Minho’s cooking level seemed to stop at some fried eggs and cakes, huh? After walking around the kitchen for several times, Yuri came up with an idea!

 

“Somebody” is now sitting at the dining table, glaring at the fried eggs with a smile face on it and the warm milk beside the  eggs.

 

He looked up, his face was telling how much he didn’t want to eat this kind of breakfast.

 

Yuri has always kept a smile on her face, waiting for a compliment, but something’s telling her that thing’s not going right. She chirped with her lips. Minho is now her boss, she’d better fawn upon him. Yuri put the eggs plate in front of Minho with a silly smile, said: “Oppa, you eat first. I’ll eat later.”

 

Somebody still kept a straight face, he didn’t take the plate either. Yuri started to feel upset. She had to wake up very early to prepare this, she even put many effort to draw a smiley face on the fried eggs. Of course, the main reason is still her money, but she didn’t do anything wrong, why was his  face all black now???

 

“How many eggs did you cook?” Somebody finally opened his precious mouth.

 

Do he really need to ask such a obvious thing?

 

“You 4, me 4, 8 eggs all together”. Answered Yuri.

 

“Are you sure you can digest all of these eggs in just one day?” Minho tried his best to hold his anger.

 

“Hmm, I don’t know about you, but of course I can!” Yuri thought that her digest system is quite not bad.

 

“Your salary is cut off for this breakfast!!” There was an unnoticeable hint of anger on his face.

 

“But why?” Yelled Yuri.

 

“Because I’m not like you, digesting 4 eggs in one day. Do you even know how to enjoy food?” Minho gave Yuri a death glare then stood up, changed his shoes and walked out the door.

 

That’s when Yuri came up with a morality lesson: eggs cannot be eaten uncontrollably. If the eat more than you’re allowed, you’ll have to pay, dearly. >_<

 

Moreover, she’s missed today’s bus. She had to take the taxi.

 

Yuri was not only in charge of chores at home but also at the company. She’s been to work for 2 days and  Sulli hasn’t given her any particular job. Don’t think that these are only chores, because they’re very tiring.

 

See, as soon as Yuri showed up, there are N people calling her:

 

“Yuri, can you make a copy of this document for unnie, I need to use this later…”

 

“Yuri, please bring oppa a cup of tea, thank you…”

 

“Yuri, help me to divide these documents into 3…”

 

“Yuri, please buy me a coffee…”

 

“Kwon Yuri, I haven’t eaten breakfast, go to the cafeteria and buy me something to eat…”

 

Such a sweet voice, Yuri realized who was that right after she heard the voice. Who’s else except for that witch Krystal Jung? Only Krystal Jung can gave that kind of order.

 

In just 1 second, Yuri disappeared out of everybody’s sight. Of course, the order of Jung the Witch has been totally ignored.

 

After Yuri left, there was a bunch of compliment: “Haizz, it’s very nice to have Yuri here, she made good tea…”

 

“You’re right, since her arrival, my workload decreased significantly…”

 

“Ey, it’s very sad that she’ll leave after 2 months…”

 

*********************************

 

Right now is lunch time, Yuri was still going with Sunny. And the situation remained the same as yesterday. The line in front of the handsome chef was still full of beautiful girls. However, Yuri decided to change to another line today, she thought it would be better not to meet him.

 

But when it came to her turn, a small guy run to where she was standing, not caring what she’s ordering from the menu and gave her a lunch box: “Donghae told me to give this to you!” then pointed to her left, Yuri’s eyes followed his finger and see the chef smiling at her.

 

Yuri really want to go crazy…

This chef, what do you want? Why do you treat me like that =__= You want all female colleagues to make me became the main character in their gossip right? T__T

 

Looking at the nutritious food in the lunch box, Yuri can’t make herself happy. Look at Sunny’s eyes, look, look.

 

“Yuri, what is the real relationship between you and Donghae?”

 

“Really I don’t know him, really, really.” Now do you want me to run to him and pull this thought out of his head and show you right, right?? Yuri was defeated by Sunny’s gossip spirit. To be honest, she also want to know what kind of relationship is between her and that guy…

 

“Why is he still staring at you?” Sunny won’t give up.

 

Knowing that no explanation will satisfy Sunny’s curiosity, Yuri choose “Silence is Golden”.

 

Yuri stole a glare at the chef and as expected, he’s still smiling attractively to her. Wow, this is such a dilemma.

 

Moreover, Yuri now recognizes that the gossip level of female staffs in this company is unbelievable. After less than 10 minutes, Yuri has become the center of attention in the room.

 

Staff A: “You see, 3 perfect single man of our company are all taken…”

 

Staff B: “What? Since when did boss and Lee secretary are not single? Why didn’t I know?”

 

Staff C: “Is Boss someone you can reach? We can only look up and admire him.”

 

Staff B: “What about Lee secretary?”

 

Staff C: “You idiot! Lee secretary followed Boss all the time, do we have any chance to get near him?”

 

Staff A: “It’s true. That’s why all the female staffs in our company aim at Chef Donghae~~”

 

Staff C: “That’s it. That young trainee has stolen his heart.”

 

Hearing everybody gossiping about herself, Yuri wanted to dig a hole to hide in. What should we call that, maybe “The power of media”?

 

Two tables away from Yuri’s, Lee secretary was ordering food and accidentally heard his name while walking passby. He saw Yuri digging her head into her arms. After a moment of thinking, Lee secretary decide that he’d better delivery the food to Boss. Boss always eats lunch in his own room in stead of the cafeteria.

 

Suddenly, a sweet voice hit his ears: “Oh my god! That’s Lee secretary.”

 

“Soooooo handsome!!!”

 

“If Boss also showed up, I’ll die without regret anything.”

 

“Wow wow wow!!!” Yuri thought. Female staffs in this company are just too crazy, too obsess, too scary!!!

 

P/s: I'm finally back. It's great that you guys still support my story. I've said earlier that if there are 10 people left comments, I will update the next chapter. Although I only receive 3 comments, I still decided to update. I guessed I've been too greedy then. But these 3 comments are really my motivation to keep the story going. So I want to send my sincere thanks to zoeyqq, RMLover19, ing260639 and I really appreciated what you did. Hope that you guys will always support my story!!!