Chapter 10

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 10

 

“It’s already morning”.

 

Yuri has just fell asleep a little but a deep and powerful voice wake her up. She slowly sat up, quinted her eyes to see who is standing next to her. Oh, isn’t it a sunbae in the school? Why does he appear in her dream? Is this because she skipped so many classes that he came here to warn her???=___+ And oh (Yuri was still dreaming), why there are all of her classmates here, is it... She strongly lift her head up and sadly realized that: OMG, this is NOT a dream, it’s REAL!

 

The remind of the teacher made whole class laugh and Yuri felt very very embarassing. OMG, her reputation has flown to the far far away Atlantic Ocean. In addition, her body is really tired as a result of sleeping in wrong position.

 

Yuri immediately straighten up her back, scratched her head a little, her face seemed uneasy: “Seongsaengnim, how can I fall asleep when your lecture is so fascinating?”

 

Yuri’s old teacher sniff sniff a few times, he seemed unpleasant: “Kwon Yuri, you should quit this course so that you can focus on a subject called “Close your eyes to find relaxation”. Do you have any dismay with my course?”

 

It’s not that Yuri dismayed with this old man’s course, she never dismayed with anyone’s course. But after writing the review, Yuri has promised that she’ll never skip classes again, and she must keep her words. But the habit is really hard to change, that’s why Yuri still slept in classes.

 

“Seongsaengnim, I really don’t have any dismay with your course, it’s just that... I’m... lack of sleeping.” Answered Yuri hesitately.

 

The teacher take a look at Yuri, asked: “Lack of sleeping? What did you do last night?”

 

Yuri felt that the teacher won’t let her go today if she doesn’t have a convincing reason, but it’s really because she hasn’t sleep enough. Haizz, it’s very hard to make him believe her right now.

 

“Seongsaengnim, I really haven’t sleep enough, chincha” said Yuri with a pitiful face.

 

“Students nowadays, the next generation is worse than the former. Haizzzz” The teacher let out a long sigh, said then sighed again, his face was so sad, lost and disappointed.

 

Yuri looked at the teacher who turned his back, feeling very guilty she has hurted his feelings, she such a teacher who has passion with his job.

 

After 2 classes, Yuri is really starving, she felt that the skin on her back has sticked to the skin on stomach. As a result, when the bell has just rung, she rushed out of the class and raced to the canteen.

 

Yuri has made a lot of attempt in order to buy some food because of other starving students. She found a table that nobody notice, so that she can ate like there’s no tomorrow without other people’s starings. Suddenly, she heard someone’s big voice on top of her head.

 

“Yuri, what’re you eating?”

Yuri coughed until her face turned red. Taeyang didn’t wait for her reply, naturally sit opposite to Yuri. Yuri still kept the same face, take a glance at the glasses that thick to infinity, felt that she cannot swallow her food down. OMG, why is he here AGAIN?

 

“Food” answered Yuri, using her chopsticks to play with the food.

 

“Yuri-ah, why are you eating only vegetable?” Taeyang upon looking at Yuri’s dish is all green, automatically took beef from his dish and put it on Yuri’s dish.

 

Yuri stopped eating, angrily said: “What’re you doing? You’ve eaten it then you put it in my dish? Can you be more dirty?”

 

“I’ve only take a few bites. Yuri, I see that you haven’t eaten any meat yet. Even if studying is very important, you still need to take good care of your body.” After Taeyang finished talking, his “enzym” has managed to spitted all over Yuri’s face.

 

Yuri was really mad. She hasn’t eaten enough, and now there’s saliva all over her face, she can’t stand it anymore: “Ya Taeyang, you don’t need to stick to me like this, now and then. I’ve already have a boyfriend.”

 

Taeyang’s face was still very relaxed, he smiled: “Yuri-ah, don’t try to fool me. Actually, I’ve done research on you. You’ve never had a boyfriend.”

 

Yuri was startled by his words, but very soon she regained her calmness.

 

“But right now I really have a boyfriend. Really.”

 

“No, I won’t trust you unless you take your boyfriend to meet me.”

 

“Taeyang-ssi, who do you think you are that I must take my boyfriend to meet you?”

 

“It’s up to you, I’ll consider that you’re fooling me.”

 

“You...you...” Yuri was so angry that her face turned red, she gave Taeyang a death glare, cannot utter any words.

 

Her phone suddenly rang, Yuri took a deep breath before picking up the phone.

 

“Hello? Is that Yuri? I’m Nickhun, do you remember me?”

 

“........” Yuri’s mind stopped for a second. Who is Nickhun? A mysterious admirer? OMG, since when did she have so many “admirers”?

 

“Still don’t remember? I’m the one that had a row with you at the bar that day, you also took my seat. I’m friend with Minho since we’re little.”

 

How can Yuri forget that super super good-looking guy? She still haven’t had time to teach him a lesson, and now he himself came to find her, how can she easily let this chance go? Yuri was about to give him some “nice words” but realized that there’s a respectful sunbae who didn’t believe that she’s had a boyfriend sitting next to her. A evil smile appeared on Yuri’s face.

 

“Ah...nae...my dear Khun Khun. It’s been long time since you last call me, I’ve missed you to death.” Yuri’s voice made other people get goosebumps.

 

“........” Nickhun who is listening to the phone, spitted all of the tea on the computer screen in front of his face.

 

“And by the way, you’re the best man that I’ve ever known~~~”

 

“.........” Nickhun’s mind still can’t absord what happen, she wonder what is this mischivious girl is trying to do.

 

“Khun Khun, I love you...” The voice that can make people’s bones soften echo again.

 

Nickhun got goosebumps, his body shivering. Can’t stand this voice.

 

“Kwon Yuri, what are you trying to do actually?” said Nickhun while clenching his teeth, this girl is very difficult to understand.

 

“Khun Khun honey ah, please don’t be mad at me. About yesterday, I’m not intend to go home early and dissatisfied you. Wait for me tonight, babe~~~”

 

Yuri took a glance at 4-eye guy sitting opposite her. Very good! Pale face, body shivering. Just a little more a he’s done.

 

“Taeyang-ssi, you want to talk to my boyfriend?” Yuri said to the 4-eye guy, but she said loudly enough for the person on the other line to hear and understand that she was just acting.

 

Nickhun upon hearing that finally understand what’s is happening, she’s making him the reason to turn down another man. Kwon Yuri, you’re good, very good. Next time I see you, I’ll definitely kill you =.=

 

Taeyang’s face is unbelievably hurt, he said: “Kwon Yuri, I’ve really thought that you’re different from other girls but I was wrong. I’m really sorry but from now on, I don’t want to see your face anymore.”

 

Yuri was so surprise that she forgot to turn off the phone, stood still, look at the 4-eye guy who was walking away. She suddenly felt sad. She’s always thought that she’s never hurt anyone’s feeling. And now, in just one morning, she’s hurt 2 people, 1 old and 1 young.