Chapter 13

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 13

 

Since Minho sent her money, Yuri has come back to normal wealthy life, no need to worried about her eating anymore. After that, she followed her three close sisters to the library to self-study. Clothes and food are not her problems anymore, the problem is she must get the first place next exam.

 

Recently, if you come across the library, looked at the window to left of the booksheves, you will definitely see her hard-working figure. In the past, after 15 minutes, she would laid on the table, then sleep as a pig, noone could wake up.

 

Yoona was taken aback by Yuri’s time for reading books, moreover, she has called Yuri many times to have lunch, but she always says one sentence “Let me finish the last page.”

 

Then Yoona realized all of the students have got out of the library, and her stomach growled crazily. This morning, Yuri pulled her here even she hasn’t fully woken up, and now made her starving, she couldn’t take it anymore, she became angry, took away Yuri’s book, using her death glare: “YA KWON YURI, are you going to read until become crazy, this time, you want to be in top 10 of this school?”

 

Yuri’s eyes became blank, she took the book back, put it on the table, mumbled: “There’re only a few pages left.”

 

Yoona let out a long sigh, sadly said, “Aizz, you have definitely gone out of your mind, OMG, unnie is not going to be crazy like you, I’m out to eat.”

 

She was about leave, Yuri has taken her wrist, she turned her head, can’t resist Yuri’s smiling face, “Ha ha, Yoona unnie, please don’t be mad, I had my reason to be abnormal.”

 

“Don’t look at unnie with that face, say, what’s the reason?” Yoona took back her hand, came back to her seat.

 

“I could enjoy a lovely summer holiday in Japan, with one condition.” Yuri’s eyes changed totally, from innocent to bright.

 

Yoona’s eyes turn around, she started to think, “Let me guess, is it involve the next exam?”

 

“Yoong, you’re very smart.” Yuri excitedly pat Yoona’s shoulders.

 

“Aish, you’re such a idiot, just at your behavior recently, how could I not know?” said Yoona

 

“Ha ha, but my brother said, I must score above 85 in this exam.”

 

Yoona startled then hit Yuri’s forehead, “Now you see how stupid you are? Have you forgot that you only score 4 at Scholasticism? And how could that old man in the English class go easy on you?”.

 

Yuri frozen at her seat for 2 seconds, then hit her forehead hardly, “So, if I meet the demand, it would be a miracle, right?”

 

“You could say so.” Yoona nodded her head decisively.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

 

“I thought you tried very hard these days because you don’t want to be the last one in the list.”

 

OMG!!! Yuri thought that she had done the most embarrassing thing in the world. At first, she tried her best to get the highest score, but now, she knows that she will never achieve that score, the gap is so big that she cannot fullfil.

 

It seems like she can only enjoy her summer holiday in Japan in her dream, oh my Japan, goodbye. This time, not being scolded by “somebody” will be the best present for her.

 

*****************************************

 

“My heart only has you, you have to believe in my love for you...” a song that changed the whole atmosphere.

 

“Hey, whose phone’s ringing?”. Asked Jessica who is leaning on the wall and read magazine, she was wondering who would set that disgusting kind of ringtone.

 

“Not mine.” Said Yoona who was playing online game.

“Not mine, either.” Said Tiffany who was cutting her nails.

 

Because of that, the three girls looked at each other, screamed at the same time, “KWON YURI, who told you set this kind of scary ringtone?”.

 

Yuri whose hands was still full of soap, jumped out from the bathroom, showed her innocent face, “Yoong, don’t you see I’m washing clothes? Pick up the phone for me.”

 

Yoona hates it the most when someone interrupt when she’s playing games, but she even hate this horrifying ringtone more, so she impatiently picked up the phone.

 

“Hello!!!”

 

“You’re not Yuri?”

 

“I’m her roomate, and you’re...?”

 

“Ah, I’m Victoria, Yuri...”.

 

Why is it her again? This woman call her again and again, all week long, everytime she called, she only asked about Yuri’s brother, also invited her to have lunch or dinner, but she didn’t agree. After that last event, Yuri didn’t dare to meet her again. In this time, Yuri’s been busy with her exam, if this woman keep calling her like that, she’s really going to go crazy.

 

“Yuri is ...”. Yuri who was washing, not waiting for Yoona to finish her sentence, jumped out shaking Yoona’s arm, signal Yoona not to tell Victoria, Yoona looked the the soap flying to her direction...

 

Yuri looked at Yoona’s face which is full of soap, there’re a few words appear in her head: “ I’m dead meat.”

 

Yoona was clenching her teeth, giving Yuri a death glare, but her voice still very gentle, “Yuri is busy in the WC, she cannot answer your phone, wait until she comes out I’ll tell her that you called, goodbye, see you later.”

 

Yuri felt that the circumstance was not good for her, ran fast to the bathroom, but Yoona has very known what she’s going to do, easily catch Yuri’s collar, finally, the 2 girls chasing, fighting, using everything in the room from stuff animals, clothes, broom,...

 

The result is, World War III began.

Jessica and Tiffany became the only 2 people to witness the fight, they not only didn’t care to stop the fight, but also laugh crazily.

 

A few minutes later, the war had ended with Yuri’s lost and Yoona’s glorious victory.

 

The 2 exhausted sit on the floor, making the atmosphere become quite, Tiffany is the one who broke this strange atmosphere, “Yuri, you must set another ringtone, my little heart can’t stand it.”

 

“Ha ha, don’t you guy find that song very interesting?”

 

“Kwon Yuri, how can I talk to you kindly? Did your head hit the wall?”. If you compare Jessica’s voice right now to her normal voice, Yuri know that the “Critize festival” is coming...

 

As no surprise...

 

“That’s right, Kwon Yuri, you must be crazy after the exam.” Said Yoona.

 

“Oh this poor child, you’re really the ruined generation.” Tiffany let out a long sigh.

 

“Very good, wait until the result comes out, I will change the ringtone.” Yuri decided to end this “Critize festival” right now.

 

“It’s up to you, after the exam, we’re have nothing to do anyway. I’m going back to my hometown a few day, my mom had found a place for me to be on work experience.” Said Tiffany.

 

After that is Yoona, “I will go home the next 2 days, my grandma is waiting for me to take care of her”.

 

Yuri set her eyes on Jessica, with the hope that she will stay.

 

“You guys all go home. This summer, I’m going to find a job.” Jessica closed the magazine, looked at Yuri and asked, “Yuri, how about you?”.

 

“I, I haven’t thought about it”. Said Yuri. She has never thought about that, recently, she’s been too into the exam, not have time to think about her future job.

 

“Yuri, I think you should go to your brother’s company, it’s a good choice to get more work experience.” Suggested Yoona.

Yuri hasn’t thought about it either, she still thought that she’s still a kid, didn’t think that she’ll become a adult soon. The best time of three years in college has almost gone, three times without the scary Choi Minho, didn’t have to worry about anything, haizz.

 

She suddenly felt like a lost kid who can find her way back home.