Chapter 7

Oppa, I was wrong!

CHAP 7

 

As soon as Yuri stepped into the apartment, she started to judge it. Basically, everything are covered in black, but very match Minho. In conclusion, Yuri’s first impression about this apartment’s atmosphere can be decribed in one word “cold”. Cold as Choi Minho.

 

Yuri who was slowly stepping to Minho, startled when heard Minho asked: “Is that the place you can come?”

 

Yuri’s body shaking a little, she tried to calm herself down, low her voice answered: “This is the first time that I came to that place, my friend held his birthday party there.”

 

“Then when are you going to go back to the dorm?” Minho’s voice suddenly became softer, he stood up.

 

“Of course tomorrow morning” Yuri lost her awareness.

 

Oh, something didn’t go right...

 

Looking at Minho’s angry face, Yuri immediately change her words: “No no, just a little bit late, ha ha.”

 

“I won’t ask about today’s event anymore, but you need to explain why Krystal Jung said you can drink very well.”

 

Yuri’s face can’t help but become stiff, tonight, her life will definitely come its end, Yuri really regret coming to the restaurant that evening, normally, she can as much as she wants, but that day the b*tch Krystal Jung just kept a sharp eye on her. Moreover, why does Krystal Jung have to be the headmaster’s grand-daughter? Ya Kwon Yuri, you can’t even take care of yourself, how can you make yourself Krystal Jung’s enemy?

 

“Oppa, I really didn’t drink, Krystal Jung just said that because she hates me.” There are thousands voice screaming in Yuri’s head: calm down, you must calm down.

“But why did I saw that you drink like you’ve done a thousand times before?”

 

A lighting from the sky...

 

“Ack... Oppa, I was wrong.” Yuri feft that she basically can’t go against this person, so apologized for her mistake with the hope that Minho can forgive her this time.

 

“Wrong about what?”

 

“I shouldn’t learn to drink.”

 

“And?”

 

“I decided to learn from this mistake, from now I won’t drink anymore.”

 

“In 3 years that I’m not here, did you make other mistakes?”

 

“Ani, I always follow the school’s rules, respect my teachers, study hard. I didn’t do anything that harm the society, harm other people, I’ve never something bad.” Said Yuri.

 

“Really?”

 

“Nae.”Yuri nodded her head.

 

“I heard from your homeroom teacher that you make quite many mistakes.”

 

Yuri’s legs became water, she almost fell to the ground, WTF, why did you find my homeroom teacher? OMG, this is not good. Yuri kept reminding herself to stay calm, tried to remember how many mistakes that she has eventually made.

 

“Oppa, I was wrong.”

 

“Wrong about what?”

 

“I shouldn’t go to school late and skip class regularly.”

 

“Only that?”

 

“Sometimes I didn’t come back to the dormitory.”

 

“Sometimes?”

 

“I swear with the Moon, definitely just sometimes?”

 

“3 years of college, 81 nights you didn’t come back to the dorm, is that what you called sometimes?”

 

Yuri carelessly fell to the tea table,oh my Jesus, please make me suicide or kill me right away...

 

“Ack... Oppa, I was wrong.”

 

“Wrong about what?”

 

“About everything...”

 

“Very good, you know what you’ve done wrong from the beginning, in this week, you must write and hand in a review of your mistakes to me, you mustn’t do it carelessly, or else your money will be decreased, even no money.” No one can talk back Minho’s words.

 

“Oppa, from now to the weekend, there’s only 2 days left.” Yuri still tried to bargain.

 

“Next week.”

 

“Arasso oppa.” Yuri still had many things that she didn’t want to do but she didn’t dare to talk back, or else she really going to starve to death next month.

 

After finish torturing, Minho went to kitchen to get some water, then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

Yuri was still sitting in the living room.

 

Minho finished showering, saw Yuri still sitting on the floor, involuntarily shook his head, go to his bedroom to take Yuri’s clothes and give her. “Don’t you feel cold? Go get some shower, you can stay here tonight.”

 

“Nae?” Yuri bewilderly take the clothes and go to the bathroom.

 

Yuri really enjoyed showering, the condition wouldn’t be this good at school. Finally, she realized, she took off all of her bra and underwear and threw them into water. OMG, wae wae wae? Yuri felt like the sky has fallen down, didn’t know what to do. Hu hu, Jesus, please help me, ottoke? Minho was watching TV outside, didn’t hear any sound from the bathroom and Yuri hasn’t come out yet, asked: “Yul, have you finished showering?”

 

Still no response.

 

He stood up and went to the bathroom, knocked the door: “What’s wrong?”

 

“I don’t have bra and underwear to change, they’re all wet” Yuri seems like about to cry.

 

Outside, Minho can’t helping smiling, he went to the bedroom to take her underwears and bring them to bathroom. Yuri wore them happily, surprisingly realized that they strangely fit her body, even more than the underwears that she buy herself.

 

Yuri once again felt confused...

 

After finish dressing, Yuri went to the living room, sitting comfortably beside Minho. “Oppa, these underwears really fit me, you usually take your girlfriend here?” asked Yuri curiously.

 

Minho didn’t care about what she said, put the remote control down and went straight to the bedroom. “Oppa, where will I sleep tonight?” asked Yuri scared.

 

“Ah, right, there’s another bedroom, but it hasn’t been used for a long time so it’s very dusty. So, I think that you’ll sleep on the sofa tonight.”

 

What? Did he really want me to sleep on the sofa? How can a lovely pretty girl like me have a evil brother like that?

 

“Oppa, I won’t sleep on the sofa, I can’t fall asleep there.” Yuri tried to fight for herself.

 

“Just one night, you just need to close your eyes and you’ll fall asleep.” Said Minho then closed the door.

 

Minho suddenly remember that he didn’t give Yuri blanket and pillow, so he go out to give Yuri those things.

 

The next day when Yuri woke up, she realized that she’s already slept in the bed. When did Minho bring her here? She cleared her eyes with her hands while running to the living room to take a look at the clock, Yuri was scared, it’s already 11 a.m, why didn’t Minho wake her up when he left. When go to the kitchen to get some water, Yuri saw a piece of paper in the table, elegant hand-writing: Call me when you wake up, your clothes are on the sofa.

Yuri run to the sofa, surprised when Minho prepared these clothes for her. She took the phone and dialed Minho’s number, on the other side, Minho was reviewing his bussiness paper. “You’ve left the bed? Did you have money with you?”

 

“No. I even don’t have money to catch the bus to school, oppa, how about you giving me money”. Begged Yuri.

 

“This is the punishment for your mistakes. It’s almost semester final exam, we’ll talk about this if you have good result.” Said Minho.

 

“Ack...”

 

“Oppa, if I don’t mistaken, you’ve said that if I can get 1 certificate, you’ll give me 1000 for reward?” Yuri suddenly remember that somebody in a afternoon have said that to her.

 

“I’ve said that? Alright, then tell me what kind of certificate have you got?” Minho gave her a chance.

 

Yuri can see the propect of money flying to her direction.

 

“But I need to see the certificate in paper”. Said Minho

 

Now, Yuri can see money flying away from her.

 

Haiz, Yuri let out a long sigh, she knew that he won’t go easy on her.

 

She was supposed to do a report to get the certificate, but she was too lazy.

 

“Yul, what do you want for lunch?” Minho give her a slap in the face, and now he cuddle it.

 

“Oppa, are you inviting me to have lunch with you?” Yuri came back to her happy mode. Ha ha, it seems like he still didn’t dare to kill her.

 

“So what do you want to eat?”

 

“I want steak, Korean steak.” It’s the most expensive dish in the menu, Yuri felt very satisfied because her dream is going to come true.

 

“OK, we’ll have it for dinner.” Minho finished reviewing the paper, signal the secretary to take it and change his sit position.

“Ack... then what will I have for lunch?” asked Yuri worriedly.

 

“I’ll tell Aunt Kim buy ingredients and do some dishes that you like.”

 

If you ask who is Aunt Kim, she is jemadar of Choi family. When Minho was in the college, Yuri often visit their house, the villa of Choi family to be exact. Minho rarely went there, because he felt the big house is really cold, so he bought this department to live. Yuri often go to the villa when she was in high school, so she still remember Aunt Kim. Right now, Minho is talking with Yuri through the phone while reading post-graduate book.

 

“Ah, I still remember her French fries and BBQ beef.” Yuri started to remember about old dishes.

 

“This afternoon, you stay at home and write the review carefully, when I came back will take you out for dinner, arasso?” said Minho and ended the call.

Wait wait, how can he change his attitude so fast? Yuri’s soul still hasn’t came back to her body. The previous second, she still flying in the smell of steak and the next second, the review of her mistakes? What to do with her life?

 

In the middle of the afternoon, the shikshin Yuri is sitting on the sofa watching TV while eating some junk food.

 

To be honest, Yuri didn’t have money to buy junk food, this is all thanks to her lovely Aunt Kim, Yuri just do a little aegyo, she immediately went to the supermarket to buy 2 boxes of junk food that Yuri likes the most.

 

When Minho came home, a “beautiful” sight immediately hit his eyes, the TV was still running, Yuri sleeping like dead on the sofa, still how a big box of junk food in her hands. Around her are all kind of junk food, scattering everywhere on the floor.

 

Minho is the kind of person that have orders in living, he want everything to be clean and clear, even a little obsess about it. Just by looking at Yuri turning the house into a garbage yard, he’s gone crazy. Getting close to the sofa, Minho dialed Yuri’s number. Yuri, hearing her phone rings, startled and fell off the sofa. Feeling a big shadow in front of her, Yuri lift her head up, saw the reason of the phone’s ring, panic look at Minho.

 

“Oppa, you came back.” Yuri stood up, her voice shaking a little.

 

“Kwon Yuri, you immediately pick up these food and throw them away.” Minho’s face looked like about to explode.

Yuri knew that she has made a big mistake, immediately go around the house to pick up the food on the sofa, on the table, on the floor.

 

After finish cleaning, Yuri saw that there is still a lot of food left, she find a big bag to put all of them in, thinking of bringing them to the dorm to eat. “What’re you doing?” Minho stood behind Yuri, poiting at the big bag.

 

“I’ll bring these food to the dorm to eat.” Said Yuri while looking at the bag.

 

“Did I say that you can bring them to the dorm? Threw them away, right now.” Minho can’t control his anger, exploded.

 

“Wae oppa, I can still eat these food?” Yuri didn’t want to, it’s been a long time since she last ate these junk food.

 

“Didn’t I tell you that you mustn’t eat these garbage food? If you don’t threw them away, don’t you even get your money next month.” Minho seemed like spit fire from his mouth.

 

“...”. This face again, am I wrong because I ate junk food? Aiz, get over it, get over it, Yuri hold her hands tight together, talking to herself: One day, she will change everything, can’t destroy the big bussiness because of little things.

 

Yuri nostalgically sitting by the dustbin saying goodbye to the food.

 

“Your performance today is really bad, so no steak for dinner.” Said Minho.

 

“...”. Yuri’s mouth formed an O shape.

 

Her steak has gone with the wind.

 

Yuri cried in her heart, she must be the unluckiest person in the world. If there is Choi Minho, there is Kwon Yuri’s unfortunate.

 

“There is still food left from lunch, right? You just need to reheat it.” Minho suddenly said.

 

A thousand black ravens fly pass Yuri’s head

 

“What? Do you know that I don’t cook?” said Yuri.

 

“You don’t even know how to reheat food?” Minho said impatiently.

Ok, all for the money.

 

Yuri went into the kitchen and turn on the stove, ack, the stove didn’t turn on, she repeat the action a few times but still the same result.

 

“Oppa, the stove is broken.” Yuri’s voice echoed from the kitchen.

 

Minho’s already felt hungry, if he wait for her, then tomorrow he still not have food to eat. So he went into the kitchen, turn on the stove, pour the food into the pot. Yuri look at his professional actions, suddenly felt an ocean of admiration.

 

To be honest, evil brother is cutest when he didn’t talk, just like now, Yuri looking at him frying the vegetable, can’t help but imagine about her future sister-in-law, ha ha ha.

 

Minho suddenly said a sentence that broke Yuri’s imagination. “Watch carefully, next time you’ll be the one who do this.”

 

I just knew that I can’t admire you for long, haiz.

 

After fulfill her stomach, Yuri can’t escape from the washing the dishes.

 

In the evening, Minho drove her to the dorm gate, didn’t forget to remind: “Remember to write the review”. Then drove off.