Chapter 8

Oppa, I was wrong!

 

CHAP 8

 

When Yuri got back to the dormitory, it was still early, Yoona was still in her own world with a new dancing game in the Internet, Tiffany is washing her clothes while Jessica is nowhere to be found, must has gone out for a date with some guys. Yoona, who has just finished her stage, said excitedly: “I won again, Yul-ah, this game has been ungraded, there are many new costume, come play with me, pali.” Both Yuri and Yoona like to play this game, they usually dance in the same room. Normally, when Yuri heard that the game has been ungraded, she going to be super excited, but not today.

 

“I don’t feel like playing, you just play by yourself, I’m giving myself a punishment.” Said Yuri while take a seat on the chair.

 

“Punishment? You should have done it a long time before, let me tell you, it’s too late now.”

 

“Yeah, I know that it’s too late, I know that I was wrong.” Yuri remembered about the review and her money next month, haiz, it’s still 10 days left to next month, how can she survive?

 

“Yul, don’t be regretful, your husband is waiting, he asked me why you haven’t logged in.” Yoona mentioned the husband that Yuri married in the game.

 

“Tell him I’m dead.” Said Yuri

 

Yoona decided that she won’t care about Yuri anymore, continue to play game.

 

“Oh, you came to your brother’s house, he bullied you again?” Tiffany came out of the bathroom and asked.

 

“Yeah, your soul being threatened, it’s 1000 times terrible than being bullied.” From the bottom of her heart, Yuri very admired her sister being free and uncontrolled, they can be late for school, skip classes, drink alcohol, have night-outs, they can do anything they want. Finally, she understand that things that too easy to get will always bring out troubles.

 

“Yul, you want to get out of your brother’s control right? I give you an idea.” Said Yoona with an evil face.

 

“Speak out please.”

 

“You can find your brother a girlfriend, once he falls in love, he won’t have time to care about you, right?”

 

“Ha ha, if that so, why don’t you find her for me? Since he was in college, there were a bunch of girls that follow him, but noone have broke the record of dating for more that 1 month with my brother. He is basically not a person.” Minho has a lot of girlfriends, Yuri also has met many of them and they’re all very pretty. At that time, Yuri also felt very pity for those girls, how can they fell in love with her devil brother.

 

“How about you introduce me to your brother, Yul? Maybe, I’ll be the one who have his heart?” said Yoona half truely half joking.

 

“Do you have a fever?” Yuri put her hand on Yoona’s forehead.

 

“Yuri, I’ve never been more serious, please introduce me to him. Even if I failed to take his heart, I won’t blame it on you.” Yoona held Yuri’s hands, seriously said.

 

Yuri’s body immediately got goosebumps because of Yoona’s words, Tiffany also can’t help but quiver a little.

 

“Then ok, you just need to wait for a few day.” Yuri knew that Yoona is the kind of person that won’t back off when she hasn’t tried, she have to let Yoona fail once, so that she can see Choi Minho’s real face.

 

Friday.

 

Yuri lied her head on the table, next to the review that she’s finished, stretch her body than dialed her “beloved” brother’s number.

 

Minho was attending a meeting when he heard the phone rang, he was about to refuse the call but seeing Yuri’s number, he stood up and went out of the room to answer the call. His secretary, who sitting next to Minho, wonder who is the one that called. Normal people all know that Choi Minho is really busy, even if Minho’s phone rang, he will turn down immediately, but today there is an exception, so this person must be very important to him.

 

“Hello?” Yuri heard a deep voice

 

“Oppa, it’s me, Yuri.” Yuri on the other line using her shoulder to hold the phone.

 

“I know it’s you.” Still that deep voice.

 

“I’ve written the review very well, when should I hand it to you?”

 

“Is that so? Bring it to my company.”

 

“Arasso, annyeong oppa.” Yuri immediately put the phone down, thanks God, 58 seconds, 2 seconds left to 1 minutes, telephone bill this month, haiz.

 

On the other side, Minho shook his head. He hasn’t told her his company address, no need to worry, she will call again and ask later. So, let’s continue the meeting.

 

“Where did Yoong and Sica go?” asked Yuri, still in playing game with Tiffany.

 

“Have you gone crazy after writing that review? Didn’t we intend to go to the basketball match this afternoon? There are many muscular guys there.”

 

“Why don’t you come to watch the match?”

“I have a dance battle this afternoon, you guy don’t need to interrupt me, if I lose, I’ll blame it on you.”

 

“I’ll go to find them.”

 

Yuri immediately run to the basketball course, there’re many people come to see this match, it’s take her a while to pull Jessica out.

 

“Yul, what’s wrong, I’m watching the match.” Asked Jessica impatiently.

 

“Oh, I forgot that your boyfriend plays this game, just go, I’ll go find Yoong, haha.” Jessica looked at Yuri disappointedly then went back to her seat.

 

“What do you want Yul, I’m also watching the match.” Yoona seem involuntary.

 

“My brother’s important or this match’s important?”

 

“Your brother of course. Are you going to lead me to see him?” Yoona’s very happy but also had butterflies in her stomach.

 

“Yes I am. I’ve just finished the review, now I’m going to hand it to him. Ok, let’s go.” Yuri’s face covered with sweat, she just wanted to leave immediately.

 

“So you wait for me, I must come back to the dorm to change my clothes.” Yoona was about to walk away.

 

“Am I heard you right? It’s very hot, and you want me to stand here waiting for you?” asked Yuri.

 

“If that so, you go to the coffee store outside the school wait for me, drink anything you want, my treat.” Said Yoona then give Yuri 20000 won, a pretty big amout of money.

 

“Then go, pali pali.” There must be something to make Yuri wait, and  it’s nothing other than money. It’s very hot, so drinking some bubble tea must be a good idea.

 

“Ok”. Said Yoona then run away as fast as a lighting.

 

When Yoona finished changing her clothes, they waiting for the taxi in front of the school gate, Yuri suddenly remembered: “, I forgot to asked him his company address.”

 

“No problems, I know it.” Said Yoona determined.

 

“What? I don’t even know it, how come you know it?” asked Yuri surprised.

 

“Since last time I see your brother, I research everything about him.”

 

“Woah... You’re really something”. Yuri can’t help admiring Yoona.

 

“Your brother’s company is really far from our school, it’s already 4 p.m, we must be hurry.”

 

“I don’t have money.” Yoona’s just gave her 20000 won, she has 17000 won left after drinking a cup of bubble tea, she still can eat 2 meals with that money, she doesn’t think that she will lose the money this fast.

 

“It’s my treat, don’t worry.” Yoona said then pat Yuri’s head.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

Finally, Yuri and Yoona maneged to get to the company hall, Yoona said: “This company is so big, so cool, where is your brother’s office?”

 

“I don’t know.” Yuri answer honestly.

 

“Why don’t you know anything? Are you really his sister? Forget it, let’s ask the receptionist.”

 

The two went to the receptionist, the beautiful woman asked them politely: “Hello, do you need any help?”

 

“Hello, we want to meet Choi Minho.” Yoona answered immediately.

 

The young woman startled a little, but became professional right after that, she smiled and asked: “Did you make an appointment?”

 

“No, we don’t. This person is your Choi Minho’s sister, he told her to come here.” Yoona pushed Yuri in front of the receptionist.

 

The woman never heard that Choi Minho has a sister, think that she’ve seen people pretend to be his girlfriend, but never see anyone pretend to be his sister.

 

“I’m really sorry, I can’t let you in if you didn’t make a appointment.” Still a professional face with a smile.

 

Yoona really to kich that woman in the , Yuri also had that thought. Why does it have to be so hard to meet that “incredible” brother? There’s no other way, she can’t go home without handing in the review, Yuri took her phone out and dialed Minho’s number.

 

“Oppa, I’m at your company hall, the woman at the receptionist won’t let me in.”

 

Minho thought that Yuri calls to asked the company address, but she’s already here, so he told Yuri to give her phone to the woman.

 

The woman took Yuri phone: “Nae, that’s right, nae, nae.” Her voice can’t be more respectful.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes at Yuri, “Why don’t you call him in the first place?”

 

“I don’t have much money left this month, and now you’re yelling at me?” said Yuri hurted.

 

“You know what? Now you’re very mean.” Yoona can’t do anything about Yuri’s out of money.

 

“Don’t you see how poor I am right now? You bully me.”

 

The receptionist led the way, the two girls followed behind, seeing the receptionist press number 28 in the elevator, Yuri think in her mind that her brother really fit this number. When they get to Minho’s office door, the receptionist knocked the door, a voice echoed from inside: “Come in.”

 

Minho lazily sat in front of the desk, looking at three people, using his eyes to signal the receptionist to get out, then bring his eyes back to Yuri and Yoona, Yuri immediately introduced: “Oppa, this is my best friend, Im Yoona.”

 

Yoona take a step to the front, her face blushing hard: “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Im Yoona.”

 

“Nice to meet you.” Minho nodded his head.

 

When Yoona and Minho talking, Yuri take a close look at the office, she doesn’t know why she feels that Minho’s office is very similar to her bedroom, also using cool color, it seems like his liking is not very various. When Yuri turn her head, she saw a very beautiful woman sitting on the sofa, she’s wearing a yellow silk dress, her hair tied into a high ponytail, and her make up is very elegant. Yuri felt like she has met this beauty before, is she Minho’s current girlfriend? It seems like Yoona’s opponent is very strong. The women upon seeing Yuri, stood up and give out her hand: “Yuri annyeong, I’m Victoria.”

 

Yuri also gave out her hand and asked: “You’re my brother’s girlfriend?”

 

Victoria smiled shyly, stole a glance at Minho.

 

Minho also take a glance at Victoria and answered Yuri: “Aren’t you here to hand in the review?”

 

Yuri felt very embarrassing, how can he ask for the review in front of other person? Haizz, Yuri took the review out of her bag and gave it to Minho: “Oppa, you can read it tonight.”

 

This time, Minho went easy on Yuri, gentlely answered: “OK.” He put the review into his bag, take a look at the watch: “It’s not early anymore, I’ll take you to eat steak.”

 

Yuri never expected that to happen, don’t need anything, steak is the best, steak is the king, steak is God, ha ha ha.