mathssss

restaurant of love

it was the day, the day that park chorong was finally going to past her maths test, she didnt have time to do her homework. 

the teacher had only finished marking half of the papers, chorong's still wasnt marked. of course exo all had straight a's like normal. 

"jung eunji! why did you fail your test?" the teacher asked angrily.

"miss, why did you fail to educate!" eunji shot back.

"stand up!" the teacher yelled, but then again everyone was laughing and chanyeol could barely contain himself.

the whole lesson was going, while eunji just couldnt help but stare at chanyeol : his eyes, ears, nose, mouth...... hands...urr what else...everything! was perfect.

eunji sighed, but then quicklly recovered..was she just admiring park chanyeol?

"im going around to collect homework now." the teacher declared.

"park chorong why didnt you do your homwork?" the teacher sighed angrily.

"why didnt you mark my exam?" chorong asked.

"i have other students exams to mark." the teacher replied.

"i have other teachers homework to do." chorong shot back.

"LIKE A BOSS" eunji hollered, earning glares from the teachers but laughs by the students.

"park chorong stand up...NOW!" the teacher screamed.

chorong rolled her eyes but stood up, was it her or was luhan staring at her?

"i want you to do question's 13-23 in complete silence" the teacher said.

"can i borrow a pen?" jongin asked naeun quietly. naeun didnt know how to answer..was this a joke?

naeun nodded before handing him the pen, when they touched it seemed so perfect.naeun would never admit that though.

"why do i hear talking?" the teacher asked.

naeun and kai glanced at each other quickly before putting their heads down to cover their red faces.

"cuz you have ears!" eunji and chorong said together, sarcastically. the students onced again roared with laughter.

"im afraid i have to go back to basics.. with you eunji.. you just seem to never improve!" the teacher said tiredly.

"what are you trying to say?" eunji asked.

"its better to fail than to cheat." the teacher said, reffering to her homework, which she copied off hoya.

"no miss, its better to cheat than to repeat." eunji argued back.

this class was turning into a circus.

ignoring what eunji said

"okay for example you have four pieces of cake and chorong asks for on, how many will you have left?" the teacher asked.

" 4, cuz she aint getting any of ma cake." eunji replied.

"yaah!" chorong said. luhan hid his blushing face..he fell in love..deep.

the teacher let out a sigh.

'ok how about hoya?" the teacher asked.

"oh no! i wouldnt have any left!" eunji fretted. hoya laughed. 

"yahh you choose hoya over me!?" chorong asked angrily.

"wrong again..ok eunji what about if chanyeol asked for one?" the teacher asked.

suddenly the air turned awkward.

"lemme redo de question.. if chorong asked..i would have three..if hoya asked i would have none..if HE asked ill still have 4 cuz that aint gettin any of ma cake!" eunji said. theclass laughed again.

chorong laughed so hard her stomach.hurt.

"LANGUAGE!" the teacher roared.

chanyeol couldnt help but feel disappointed..but he had to mask it..

the only two that werent laughing was kai and naeun. they were in ' their own little world' noone could disturb them. 

they were just staring there, into each others eyes.naeun fell in love for the first time.

so did kai.

BACK TO THE FUNNY STUFF.

"wait i was speaking the right language right? chorong" eunji asked. the class laughed.

"im pretty sure koreans the only language you can speak!" chorong laughed.

chanyeol looked disappointed. but why?

he was suppose to fight back.

something wasnt right.

everyone could sense it