packing and travelling

restaurant of love

after they all headed back home they remembered about the camp. they were leaving tomorrow! apparently luhans good friend will be there or something.

bomi looked glum as she looked into her wardrobe. "dont let that dumb ruin your fashion sense. cheer up~" chorong smiled.

"well that 'dumb ' decides whether or not im allowed to be with baekhyun or not." bomi sighed.

"yaa cmon you have a big family with amzing friends? what else would you wish for?!" chorong said happily.

"true." bomi replied, as a smile lit up her face.

they started to pack while on the other side.. things were different.

"i cant believe it! bomi hates my mom" baekhyun ranted.

"i cant wait to see shaolin again..its been forever!"luhan said eagerly.

"umm..what if chorong is jealous?" baekhyun asked.

"im sure shell understand." luhan dismissed.

THE NEXT MORNING.

everybody loaded onto the bus. bomi had been slightly avoiding baekhyun, because of the unexpected visit last night.

"SHAOLIN!" luhan shouted as he flung his arms around shaolins neck. chorong smiled.

"so chorong this is shaolin, and shaolin this is chorong, my girlfriend." luhan introduced. 

"nice to meet you." chorong said sweetly. shaolin gave a cold look as she looked up and down chorongs body. 

"hi." she said coldly. they sat down on the three seater with luhan in the middle. shaolin and luhan striked up a conversation which was totally understandable. well it was until they started completely ignoring her. luhans back was even to her face! 

chorong coughed softly but she was ignored again. 

"um as far as im concerned im not invisible." chorong said after a while. luhan turned around and gave her a 'look' before turning back. shao lin just smirked and before long they started showing skinship.

everyone on the bus looked awkward and tears sprang to chorongs eyes. 

she quietly got up and sat alone somewhere else. whats worse luhan and shaolin completely ignored her. 

woohyun felt sympathetic so he got up from next to myungsoo and sat next to chorong.

"are you alright?" woohyun asked softly.

"ye-yeah im fine.." chorong replied.

"its ok just ignore them." woohyun said placing a hand on chorongs. luhan saw this on the corner of his eyes. 

"why are you touching my girlfriend?!" luhan growled.

"at least im not myself around and leaving my girlfriend out in the cold." woohyun replied. the whole bus fell silent.

'what did you just say?!" luhan shouted.

"think about chorong as well!" woohyun said. luhan stood up and grabbed his collar.

"say it again!" luhan threatened. 

"your basically cheating on her in front of her face?! can u be more obvious?! what do you do behind chorongs back then?! sleep with another girl?!" woohyun yelled. luhan punched his face and chorong stood up.

"woohyuns right." chorong said angrily.

"you are siding with him?!" luhan yelled.

"seriously if you are allowed to touch and flirt with another girl then i think i should be allowed to myself around too. im seriously thinking twice about our relationship luhan." chorong said angrily before dragging woohyun to the other side of the bus. luhan widened his eyes in shock. he still belived that he was right.

he closed his mouth and went back to shaolin and chorong started examing woohyuns face. 

"are you ok?" chorong asked softly.

"im fine, but seriously why are you dating this bastard?" woohyun hissed.

"i dont know. i really dont know."

HEY GUYS PLZ COMMENT ON MY STORY SO I CAN KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE AND IF YOU KNOW ANY FRIENDS PLZ SUGGEST THIS STORY TO THEM! THANKS

                                                                                                                                      XOXO exopink999