kaieunn.

restaurant of love

so with all this drama surrounding chohan and lurong. kai hasnt been able to spend any quality time with his beloved, naeun. in fact even before this drama begun people kept wlking in on them making out, or about to make love. errr lets not shall we.

after this incident about the restaurant kai took the chance and dragged her to the staffroom.

"yahh what are you doing kim jongin! i needa  comfort cho-" naeun started but was stopped by kais lips crashing on her.the kiss deepened and things started getting hot.

"cho-chorong can wait." naeun managed to say in between kisses. kai smirked when she put her hand on his neck. naeun hasnt felt this good and her heartbeat escalated.

his arms started to snake up her skirt until he found the back of her bra.

" WHERE WERE YOU, WE'RE HEADING TO THE POLICE STATION FOR QUESTIONING NOWW." chanyeol burst in with eunji.

"oh tt" eunji hissed as she clamped her arm on . naeun and kai froze, his hand still up her shirt and their lips an inch apart, with naeuns hand on kais neck.

"whats taking so long jesus. " sehun hissed as he pushed past chanyeol and eunji.

"bahahahahaha. look at hyung hahah." sehun wheezed and the rest of the gang pushed in.

"oh goddd." naeun groaned with her head in her hands.

"relationship goallsss." chorong fanned herself dramatically, the robbery totally forgotten.

" and talking about goals, theres boyfriend goals over there." hayoung pointed at jaejoong outside the window.

"yahh but you mine." sehun pouted sadly, and the rest of the gang looked at each other in shock.

"then act like it. you never show me, men ask me if im single, and i say im kind of taken. cuz cuz you act like im your friend nd its nice but i'i dont wanit that way..." hayoungs rant was briefly stopped by sehuns kiss.

"holyyyy sshiiit! OMG .wooooohh." squeals and wolfwhistles came from all directions.

hayoung widened her eyes and sehuns smiled back as they let go of each other.

"wow, i never knew kissing felt so good babe." sehun said, slightly out fo breath. first. kissing and now 'babe', was she dreaming.

"dont go around kissing everyone." hayoung joked once she regained composture.

"only you haha." sehun joked back and for the 1st time, they felt in love. bomi jumped onto chorong squealing and fangirling. while chorong was snapping pictures like a crazy mother.

"nooww that seyoungs done how bout some jaerong ayeee." eunji suggested. chorong pinched heer hard, earning a yelp from eunji.

"GET OUTTTTTTTT. HAPPENS EVERY FRICKING TIME."  kai bellowed angrily and they all jumped out the door like it was the door to heaven.

"somebodys losing to their crimson war." xiumin smirked.

"make sure his got enough pads and tampons." baekhyun muttered, earning giggles by bomi.

"so is jaerong happening or nahhh?? " namjoo evily suggested.

"son.of.a.." chorong muttered.

"yeah yeah thank me later." namjoo rolled her eyes.

"but it cant! happen! i meean..." chorong began.

"why not? your single? you hot? hes hot?" bomi said causing baekhyun to narrow his eyes.

"not as hot as baekhyun haha." bomi quickly saved the situation. before chorong or luhan could say anything hayoung gave chorong a push out the door and almost at into jaejoong.

"ahaha heyyyyy." chorong said sounding drunk while leaning against the wall. inside the cafe facepalms could be seen, wait heard all round.

"oh hi!" jaejoong said brightly. chorong nodded vigorously and they all smacked their heads again.

"i heard um about the robber and i want to help reopen it. i just dont think its fair to target a bunch of teenagers on camp. its completetly ed up. so im here to offer help haha." he said warmly.

"oh-oh thatd be nice, you dont have to i guess its overwhelming there are still nice people out there." she replied while thanking him.

they stepped into the restaurant together.

"as of now we will remake this hut, not just recover it but enhance it, but we cant do it without yourhelp." chorong began

"WE'LL HELP." they all cheered.

"sorry for ruing for your camp." chorong apologized.

"camp doent even compare to this." they all shouted in unison and it brought tears to chorongs eyes, which was quickly wiped away by bomi.

"this is the plan, today you guys stay here and clear things out. scrape off the tacky paint and take out lighting and everything. i want this room empty. chorong and i will go choose furniture." jaejoong said.

"oooh chorong and u ayeeee." bomi winked.

"naeun and i will paint!" kai called from the back.

"neh jagiya" naeun smiled

"get a room!" eunji called out jokingly.

"done with your makeout session i see" sehun teased with a hand wrapped around happy hayoung.

"oh shut it." kai replied.

"can i come with you two." luhan suggested and everyone froze.

"of course the more the merrier." jaejoong instantly replied before chorong or anybody else had a chance to protest, obviously unaware of the drama and tension between them.

bomi punched the nearest thing out of frustration, which happens to be, baekhyuns balls.

"owww ." baekhyun screamed and rolled onto the floor.

"oh sorry babe" she pecked him on the lips before helping him up.

"third wheel." namjoo muttered a bit too loudly and thats when jaejoong realised maybe he shouldnt have let luhan come.

"babe!" d.o said over namjoo hoping to cover it up.

"i said first deal." she said nervously as she hid her face in D.Os chest.

"ok well the most i can do is shotgun always next to jaejoong." chorong said awkardly.

"and ill say shotgun always next to chorong." luhan smirked, bomi curled her fists and kicked him hard on the balls, luhans face went red as he sunk to his knees.

"how about you stay next to the bank instead! cuz i just destroyed you baby maker and anything inside it!" bomi yelled.

///////////////////////////////////

thanks for the support keep your lovely comments and upvotes. i really appreciate it! i might even update tmrww

love you all! xx