Day :10

restaurant of love

It was a countdown, exactly 10 more days to go.as the days grew by bomi had growned more attached to Baekhyun..it was mid autumn now and everyday she would find in her locker, a leaf with a message Baekhyun had written for her. Three days before it was an orange one, yesterday was a yellow one and today, a red one.

lets be together forever~ it had read, Bomis heart squeezed together. She knew it couldn't come true.

They headed over to art and all waited for the teacher to step in. 

"Ok today we will be trying to illustrate love! Okay love could mean, first love, true love, fairy tale love, distant love, love drifting away or heartbreak." The teacher explained.

naeun grinned happily, she was the best at drawing and wanted to draw fairytale love.

bomi on the other hand let out a sigh..life was unfair, she was going to experience heartbreak in ten days yet they are talking about love.

"what's the matter?" Baekhyun had asked for the thousandth time this morning.

"oh nothing." Bomi replied.

"yaa I know it's something." Baekhyun warned.

"I'm just scared I can't draw" bomi lied.

"hahahahahahahahaha pwahahahahaha!" Baekhyun laughed.

"yaa it's not funny!" Bomi said with fake anger.

"that's not something to worry about!" Baekhyun said after regaining composture.Every other couple had started drawing each other exept bomi and Baekhyun.

"I want to try something a little different."bomi decided.

"ok then..I'll try and draw something different too." Baekhyun agreed. Bomi decided that she wanted to draw heartbreak to maybe leave some clues around.

after 10 minutes bomi had realized that she had never been so engaged with an artwork..she poured all her heart and emotions on the drawing. It was her sitting on a bridge holding a shattered pair of couple rings..she added a little bit of Baekhyun in the water reflection.

by the time she was finished..she realized that'll could help her take her minds off things.

"hey what's with the heartbreak thing." Kai commented on bomi's artwork, everybody looked at her.

"I'm just drawing what will never happen!" Bomi lied and pulled a smile, but the art teacher knew better. a few oohs and ahh's could be heard.

"I would like you to present and explain your amazing artworks!" The teacher smiled. 

"I still remember when I asked you to represent love in the beginning of high school..none of you really put effort..exept naeun of course. And now! You have all turned into Picassos! I'll start from the youngest." The teacher smiled.

hayoung and sehun made their way to the front. hayoung took her painting.

"this was how I first reacted when I received the love letter that changed my life..for the better..I added my Prince Charming in the corner..hiding." Hayoung blushed so did sehun.

the class applauded and some boys wolf whistled. The teacher grinned.

" aaah sehun I see you are the special part of hayoungs painting then." The teacher teased. sehun proceeded to grab his painting.

"this was what happened after I got hayoung and I kicked out of maths..um I'm not a great drawer..but I want hayoung to have it." Sehun said nervously. The picture consisteds of sehun and hayoung outside the maths room..with their backs against the walls talking happily.

Next Kyungsoo and Namjoo went up.

THE REST WILL BE NEXT CHAPPIE ILYSM SUBBIES PLZ COMMENT