shack 1.

restaurant of love

finally school had ended and they headed to apink shack.

"oh my god i loved your comeback today at maths!" chorong said to eunjis.

"i loved the breakfast one!" eunji replied happily.

chorong twisted the key into the keyhole and they went inside the staffroom putting their uniforms away and changing.

when they went out they saw lots of people already waiting for their orders.

bomi nudged eunji. "its yongseob." she said.

when they saw one of their never ending list of prince charmings, no other member interacts with them, exept THE ONE.

eunji quickly took his order and fangirled back into the kitchen and took a package and went with naeun to deliver it. on a motorcycle.

hayoung blasted. bubibu on the speakers and proceeded taking phone calls. (in case some of you want some songs byapink ill offer them here ones new to the fanclub)

apink worked happily around the restaurant mouthing the lyrics, until exo came.

"its 2ne1!!" chorong exclaimed and all of the apink girls went to 2ne1's table with albums for signing. left with noone to serve exo.

chorong took eunji and naeuns for them, and caught sight of exo but acted like she didnt see anything. hayoung blasted 'crush' over the speakers( 2ne1 song) before continuing. 

"they love me cuz im hot!" chorong sang as she reluctantly walked over to exos table.

"they love me cuz im cold!" bomi called while laughing.

"noise pollution." chen rolled his eyes.

that only made namjoo go louder.

"they love me cuz im eal!" namjoo sand.

"they love me cuz i kill!" hayoung said ily making a little something on sehun grow bigger.

"what would you like?" chorong asked flatly.

"ill call the boss and say that waitors are being unenthusiastic with jobs." D.O threatens.

"my restaurant, my rules." chorong said.

" youre restaurant?!" exo yelled.

"you are wasting our time!" chorong rolled her eyes.

" and energy!" bomi added

" and space!" namjoo added.

"and effort" hayoung finished.

chanyeol and kai quickly adjusted their clothing as they saw naeun and eunji enter.

"chorong wheres our next batch?!" eunji called dumping envelopes of hard earnt money on the counter, for hayoung to count.

"naeun i have a present for you!" chorong called.

"wheres mine!" bomi pouted. baekhyun gulped when he saw her pout, no wonder why they earnt so much money here.

" sungyeol ordered over the phone!" chorong finished.

"no wonder i dont have a present..'" bomi smiled.

"no way!" naeun squealed and with that hayoung blasted 'my my' on the speakers.

"you still havent served us." suho snapped.

"you havent even ordered yet!" chorong said angrily.

"you werent listening." they said.

they said their order and chorong ran out of there catching a glimpse of luhans face first.

'bastard, bastard, bastard!" chorong hissed angrily.

bomi slammed the plates onto their tables and stalked off.

they were watching naeun entertaining a customer.

"do aegyo and well give tips!" a group of shinee smiled.

naeun smiled. 

"the aegyos for free by the way!" she chirped.

"we insist!" shinee smiled.

naeun performed kiyomi and then just did cute faces. shinee took out a five dollar note.

"im not accepting cash.." naeun joked before running off jokingly, unaware kai was right there growling and fuming.