2nd last day with you

restaurant of love

it was 2 days until it was bomis plan, she has not forgotten..

naeun put an ear piece inside chorongs ear. "whats this?" chorong asked.

"oh its a flirt earpiece, you do whatever i tell you to, if you want jaejoongs heart." naeun replied.

"but i dont even want himm" chorong groaned.

"um yes you do and thank me later." naeun smirked.

"are we ready chorong?" jaejoong called from his car. chorong nodded before climbing in next to jaejoong.

"um so where are we going?" chorong asked nervously, obeying naeuns instructions

"oh we are choosing chairs and tables first and we'll continue." he replied.'compliment him' naeun whispered into the ear piece.

"ohh nicee jeans!" chorong blurted out.

"im not wearing jeans..." jaejoong replied, half laughing

"ohhhhh i mean flannel nice flannel ahaha." chorong stammered, mentally hitting herself, naeun slammed her face on the table.

"whats wrong jagiya?" kai asked upon seeing naeuns actions.

"chorong...fail....flirting..ugghhhh." naeun replied.

"YAHH." chorong blurted out randomly, forgetting naeun wasnt actually there. kai burst out laughing before giving naeun a kiss and returning to work, jaejoong turned to her, with one hand on the wheel.

"there w-was a fl-fly on my leg ahaha" chorong stammered nervously in fail attempts to save her from more embarrasment.

"you know what chorong? your wierd, but i like it. i find it kinda cute." jaejoong replied to chorongs suprise. luhan narrowed his eyes.

buzzzz

buzzz, chorong and jejoong turned to luhan. shaolin was calling him, but he wasnt answering.

"why arnt you answering your miss's" jaejoong teased.

"shes not my miss's" luhan growled. chorong rolled her eyes.

 they reached a furniture shop and screeched to a halt. as they stepped into the shop jaejoong dragged chorong away into a section, leaving a lost and confused luhan.

"i need to get her back.." luhan sighed, and like that an idea jumped into  his head.

"hi, um is it ok if you help me with something?" luhan asked the man in the loudspeaker.

"sure what is it?" the man asked.

"can you use the loudspeaker, and say 'chorong ah its been a while now, i miss you, can you forgive me'?" luhan asked.

"ohh i see what it is." the man winked at him before turning on the loudspeaker. chorong lifted her head in suprise and froze when she heard her name. jaejoong then realised the whole situation. chorong widened her eyes in shock but regained composture as she looked back down and pretended to busy herself on the timber stools.

"arnt you going to run up to him and give him a big hug? it takes courage to do that." jaejoong suggested. chorong ignored him,

"ahh these stools feel nice, matches with my black and blue flannel aha" chorong joked, flipping her blondish brown hair back.

"chorong-ah im serious hes really into you. it takes courage." jaaejoong started, but chorong walked towards some chairs.

"ooh these white tables, with dark grey cushions looks maginifcent!" chorong said.

"these'll match with the gorgeous stools, with timber legs and a white base to sit on." chorong suggested to jaejoong.

luhan sighed, the car ride back was awkward. jaejoong opened his mouth to say something back decided against it. silence englufed them and chorong basically fell out of the car when they reached the hut.

but soon the awkwardness changed as the afternoon carried on to be one full of laughs as they each worked hard to finish.when the girls left to buy drinks and food the boys all grouped together.

"if i told you, that i want chorong again, would you help me?" luhan asked out of nowhere, shocking some members.

"tbh (to be honest), no. you said if you wanted chorong again,shes not an object, you cant just use her and throw her away whenever." xiumin broke the silence. luhan opened his mouth to protest but was stopped by sehun,

"i dont give a how you treat shaolin because shes not a good person to start with, but chorong is, shes got a good heart. ok maybe you're thinking, sehun, your not the one to speak, seeing you treated hayoung like trash, but deep down, i was unaware. i didnt respect her feelings but i never betrayed her feelings either. with a situation like this the hyungs helped me, kai taught me that i should kiss hayoung because kissing felt phenominal, chen taught me communication makes a relationship happy, and baekhyun taught me that romance keeps it longlasting. so i listened and now hayoung and i love each other more than ever. but i never needed my hyungs to teach me not to cheat and neglect my girlfriend like she was trash. so i dont know about my hyungs but im not going to help you." sehun finished unaware a teary hayoung was watching at the door.

hayoung ran to him and kissed him before burying her tears in his chest.

when the rest of the girls came back the boys plastered fake smiles on their faces like nothing happended. but those fake smiles turned to real smiles as the night filled with laughter and chatter and drunk smiles and drunk kisses. they all layed down on the massive rug

"so we open tomorrow?" chorong asked for the thousandth time.

"yes." they chorused.

"um sorry chorong but is it ok if i leave early at 4:00 pm ive got a dinner with the byun family." bomi asked

"thats fine good luck yoonrilla." chorong smiled, pleased that their relationship was going so well. 'good lucks could be heard everywhere'

bomi was dying inside. it was tomorrow. she wished time could go slower at the same time she wanted it to go faster, it could well be the last night with these people. so she had to spend it well.

ALRIGHT GUYSSSSSSS PLZ COMMENT NEXT CHAP IS AHUGE CHAPTERRR

LOVE URE COMMENTS. BIG KISSSS TO U ALLLL Mwahhhh!

xx