Slowly getting together

restaurant of love

Luhan scraped his chair back and stood up. The felt kinda afraid seeing him so angry. Chorong was still in shock and she felt embarrassed,every customer was loyal and nice. Seeing that incident, they were all angry.

he stalked to the and punched him a few times, pulling him up and kicking his stomach once more. 

He scratched a bit of his face off and smirked.

"Don't you dare ever touch her again." Luhan said coldly. The nodded slowly, in agony.

"and next time you decide to touch another girl.." Luhan smirked, and pointed to his bleeding skin.

everyone once again started to applause, chorong had tears in her eyes, not because she was just touched, but because she finally realized she loved luhan.

but he was probably just being a gentleman..chorong thought. Luhan saw tears in chorong's eyes and went over to her.

"are you ok?" Luhan asked softly, chorong nodded.

"Thanyou." Chorong mumbled, embarrassed due to all the attention they were getting.

"waa they look good together." A customer said.

"my Gosh..they look like a royal couple!" Another commented. Then luhan started to walk away.

"wait!" Chorong started. Luhan slowly turned around.

"yes?" Luhan replied.

"why are you like this?! After school you act like such a strong man, to me..and during school you never talk to me..at all!" Chorong exclaimed.

"that's so true." Hayoung murmured.

"betting ten, they will be a couple by the end of today." Suho smirked.

"betting ten, that luhan is so weak he won't do it." Kai smirked back. Normally it would be suho, Kai and luhan that betted, but since luhan was in the middle of something he couldn't bet.

"don't say that!" Naeun whispered to Kai.

"sorry babe." He apologized and pulled her into his lap.

"do you really want to know?" Luhan asked. Chorong nodded quickly. She thought it could never in a million years be luhan liking her.

"it's because...because..I love you..I love you so much it hurts chorong-ah..but I want to protect our friendship relationship.so I didn't ever want to tell you..now it's all over." Luhan said sadly and began to walk away.chorong was shocked..what the hell? She finally found enough courage.

"wait!" Chorong called. Luhan let out a sigh and turned around.

"how do you know I don't love you back?! You never asked me! You can't just assume things!" Chorong shouted.

luhan smiled..maybe there was a chance. Kai cursed..he already lost enough cash.

"well then do you love me?" He asked.

"that's not the question I wanted to hear." Chorong teased, luhan was desperate what was the goddammned question!?

"what a retard. Even I know!" Tao said frustratedly.

"wit." Bomi commented and Baekhyun laughed while playing with her hair. Soon enough he realized.

"park chorong..will you be my girlfriend? IpromiseiwilltreasureyouandnevermakeyoucryandIfidoyoucandowhateveryouwanttome!" Luhan asked and then said the last part quickly.

"you only needed to ask the first bit and yes..I will." Chorong smiled, he was so surprised. He went up to chorong and suddenly chorong felt something soft on her lips.

then she realized luhan was kissing her, she kissed back lovingly and everyone in the restaurant started clapping and wolfwhistling. 

Hayoung played mr chu on the speakers..it was the happiest night of chorong's lif, eversince her appa passed away.