day 9:pt 2

restaurant of love

it was baekhyuns mother, why had she come?...this was definitely not planned, nor appreciated.

chorong stared daggers at his mum and calmed herself by taking deep breaths, bomi tried to copy her. it didnt work much.

her mum walked in with 6-inched heels and a smug face she stalked over to baekhyun and kissed his forhead. bomi resisted the urge to smirk..since when did her mum start caring about her children? chorong didnt even try, she just rolled her eyes and smirked.

"wow what great acting." chorong commented sarcastically. baek's mum glared icily at her.

" calm..down im not pointing fingers." she replied.

"so baekhyun my darling i heard you are in a relationship." his mother said in an even tone.

"yes thats right mother." baekhyun replied calmly, bomi had told him of his family history and this wasnt good. bomi silently crept back into the kitchen.

" so her name..yoon..bomi is that right?" her mother said in what seemed like a distasteful tone. baekhyun gave a quick nod and bomi's heart was pounding.

bomi shut her eyes tight and remembered her father protesting in court. protesting that he was innocent..shocking images flashed across her mind and she felt herself trembling. it was like the nightmare was repeating itself and hitting her hard. 

" bomi, bomi..are you ok?" chorong asked softly as she carressed bomi's hair. silence. she couldnt stop seeing the horrible flashbacks. it was happening..her family..everything came back to haunt her.

"bomi..its ok..im here." chorong whispered, worriedly. bomi put her head on chorongs chest as she trembled with fear, shock and most of all, agony.

when bomi finally gathered enough courage to look up, chorong noticed bomi's face went paler, a lot paler.

" i would like to see her." they heard the mother say. chorong glanced down at bomi, and she shook her head multiple times.

"ok..ill tell her to piss off." chorong said before exiting the kitchen. bomi pressed an ear to the door and listened.

"im sorry but bomi is a little bit unwell, she said that she wants to meet you another day." chorong lied.

"oh no.but i came here just to see her." her mother said with fake sympathy, her voice had a dangerous edge to it and it left chorong cold.

"im sorry she does want to see you but shes very sick." chorong repeated.

"i want to see her." her mother repeated.

"SHES SICK, OK?!" chorong exploded. 

"i demand to see her." her mother said, her voice now dangerous.

"FRICKEN HELL, how many times do i need to ing say it for your 'brain' to process it?!" chorong said angrily.

"im over here.." bomi said timidly,she was standing at the door.

"oh hello..my..dear" his mother said her voice send shivers up bomis spin..not good ones either.

"hi..auntie." bomi said shakily.

",hi..there..so congratulations on getting my son." her mum said, looking up and down at bomi. 

'stop acting like your sons so amazing, seriously..what ans ." chorong muttered. they sniggered.

"well you seem more polite..then your.....friend over there." his mother continued.

"what did you just say..you LITTLE !" chorong shouted. luhan pulled her down next to him.
"your reacting just like she wants you to." luhan hissed and chorong glared angrily at baek's mother before calming herself.

"thats all i wanted to see..see. you. soon." her mother said icily before her heels clicked away.

"bye..auntie." bomi said nervously.

(waring the next line has some swearing)

what a motherer, who the does she think she is? shes full of bull..i swear..i wanna go slit her ing throat." chorong ranted.  they all laughed.. but baekhyun didnt..and.. bomi didnt...