complicated

restaurant of love

its true, bomi didnt only pray for that, she prayed for karma to be a to the byun's family, so far it didnt do anything so she has to avenge them herself.

"i cant believe it..baekhyun,..you should have done sommething." chanyeol said.

"i was told to keep my mouth shut." baekhyun replied.

"you ruined somebody's life !" suho said angrily, sure they were mean but they werent that bad.

"i was only 10 at that time!" baekhyun defended. 

"at the age of 10 im pretty sure that people would know what murder is!" chen hissed.

"not only that but you ruined you're own crushes life too!" xiumin said tiredly.

"CRUSH?!" they all yelled together.

"its so obvious cant you see?!" xiumin rolled his eyes, and then they realised.

"i dont think she will forgive you." kai said quietly.

"no sherlock." baekhyun said sadly. 

then it was home time, well apink shack time.

"wanna eat at apink shack?" chanyeol asked, then  they agreed so they could take the chance to apologize.

apink looked awkward when exo walked in. 

"hey babe." kai said trying to break the cold atmosphere.

bomi just stalked off to the kitchen. then she devised a plan. if she could get close enough to baekhyun then..she could maybe get close enough to his parents. but she had to promise herself..no feelings. (but could she keep that promise?)

she exhaled before forcing a smile and walking outside.

"ive finally decided on something, im letting the past be the past." bomi lied and forced a smile. 

they all looked suprised but they believed her.

'yes they bought it.' bomi thought. she had to map out the rest of her plans. 

chorong was suspicious, just few nights ago, she prayed for the death for baekhyun's father and now? she had an unsettling feeling in her stomach.

they had ordered and bomi walked back to the kitchen.

"no sherlock." lay said mimicking baekhyun's words.baekhyun laughed, at least he has a chance. 

chorong was in her own world. what was bomi up to? she knew bomi was smart and she would definitely cover up her tracks. but who would believe her?

"chorong? chorong?" hayoung asked laughing. 

"ahh just thinking hehe." chorong lied.

she tried to push the thoughts out of her head and walk back into the kitchen.

when the girls were out of sight, exo crouched over.

"how are you gonna get bomi?" luhan asked baekhyun.

"i know right!" lay agreed.
"i dunno lemme think." baekhyun asked.

bomi looked deep in thought when chorong tapped her, bomi forced a smile.

"why so sudden." chorong asked.

bomi knew it was almost impossible to hide anything from rong mama but she had to try, how else would the plan work?

"nothing." bomi said it was a little shaky.

'avoiding eye contact, looking at shoes, shaky voice, hesitance to speak, definitely lying." chorong thought.

'was chorong finding out?'bomi thought. chorong slipped a hand around bomi's neck.

"thats good." chorong forced a smile. after the night had ended and they retreated back to their dorms, bomi mapped out every detail.

so first she was going to use baekhyuns feelings for her.

then one night she was going to find evidence at a dinner with them. 

she would then forward it to the police.

she knew she was going to get murdered, but she had already earnt her father justice. her life wasnt even important.

if bomi wasnt so determined in getting justice she would of realised that; baekhyun's good looking, she had a slight crush on him; he ticked all her boxes.

 chorong was watching from afar. was chorong over thinking it?