cafeteria

restaurant of love

naeun wanted to fall in love. but not with one of their enemies. everytime she tried to think of something else, jongin decided to pop in her head.

at the end of the day, she knows she lying to herself. she had already fallen in love. with kim jongin.

"guys..i think i like a girl." kai whispers to his group. once the group heard it they all crouched over.

"who is it?" chanyeol asked.

"is she hot?" luhan asked.

"do we know her?" suho asked.

"does she like you?" baekhyun asked. they were all firing questions at him. 

"umm promise you wont react negatively." kai whispered.

"youre scaring me!" sehun said.

"hurry up." they whined.

"its...ur..um..son..naeun." kai said. xiumin spat his water out. into kyungssoos face.
"what..the..." chen said.

" when did that happen?" tao asked.

"congratulations!" luhan smiled.

"well now all you gotta do is fight for her..." chen started to lecture him.

naeun stared at kai's back..bomi would kill her if she found out she fell in love with him. 

eunji knew what was going on.

"naeun..i know you're staring at jongin."eunji teased. the girls all looked at her and began teasing her, but bomi's face darkened but she didnt say anything.

"i knew it! " namhoo smiled happily.

"haha well you two do look good together.." chorong smiled.

naeun was secretly happy.

"can i call you mrs jongin?" eunji joked.

"dont joke like that eunji." bomi said seriously.

"no..but i think eunji's right..i think i did fall fall him..hard!" naeun said quietly. suddenly everything went quiet.

suddenly taemins voice appeared. 

"today i have an announcement to make..the thing is..i would like to confess to a special girl..i fell in love with..her name is son..naeun." taemin boomed through the microphone.

"will you be my girlfriend?" taemin asked.

bomi squealed but quickly covered .

"what?!" exo roared.

"go get her!" sehun pushed kai.

before naeun had a chance to reply kai had gotten hold of the microphone.

"stop..the thing is..i like naeun too..actually i love her.." kai conffessed.

naeun was shocked, what the heck?

bomi scraped her chair back.

"THIS JOKE ISNT FUNNY! " bomi screamed, shocking everybody.

"dont break her heart like this, she doesnt deserve it!" bomi continued.

"actually i think its up to naeun." hayoung said.

everybody looked at her.

"can i have some time..um ill decide and ill tell you here..at 10:00." naeun said.

"are you serious, you dont even need to think about it!" bomi said tiredly before stalking off.

"we will check on her." the maknaes said together before going after bomi.

"we will see naeun.. ill try notify you of the latest if you stay here." chorong smiled softly.

"then we will stay here until 10:00" kai said, determined. exo nooded together.

chorong smiled again before walking off. luhan decided to brave.he grabbed her wrist, the touch jolted her.

she spun around.

"chorong..kai really wants this please try help kai..thnaks." luhan said softly. the whole cafeteria turned silent..shocked.

"ill try my best." chorong smiled before walking off trying to cover her red face.